What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How bad are you?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
L

LolaGal

That's funny Mel...

I got bored a while ago and did the Dallas Football Team.... I'm hungry now after all that work! lol

lordbudly

Veteran
When I see a thread like this in the ladies forum, I want to jump right in and take notes(and get phone numbers)! So far, no one here is bad and I might as well go back to Sproutcos thread and troll him.

DUDE??? You just going to ignore me? :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

lol mellomel good story

T

TrichyTrichy

smiley-sex022.gif

M

Marywanna

Hey Mr burgundy,what wet spot was that? The one from you crying??:nanana::sasmokin:Hee hee!

Mr. Burgundy

Hey Mr burgundy,what wet spot was that? The one from you crying??:nanana::sasmokin:Hee hee!

Oh wow, good one..:jerkit: Are you upset the only two people that shared a bed with you at the same time are you parents when you were pooping yourself? Well considering you were banging all those Dallas Cowboy convicts, that explains it...:laughing:

Stay Classy!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
easy mr burgundy, we are all just playin here...

and it was Lola that did the Cowboys anyway hehe

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heheh okay sorry MrB!! ya you were I was just protecting my girls, sorry..its the mother in me I guess :D

If ya dont get some on ya its no fun hehehehe

L

LolaGal

Oh wow, good one..:jerkit: Are you upset the only two people that shared a bed with you at the same time are you parents when you were pooping yourself? Well considering you were banging all those Dallas Cowboy convicts, that explains it...:laughing:

Stay Classy!

No convicts me! Just Dallas Cowboys Football Team. They all out on good behavior, they have good agents.

AND I know Marywanna personally, there was that menage a trois that time a few months ago. Ahh Mary, I'm still in love with you, please come back. :biglaugh:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
A lady came in, ordered two mochas.

When I say ordered, I mean she yelled into her cell while totally ignoring me. After I moved into her line of sight, she mouthed something that looked like mocha, gesticulating that she wanted 2. Or she was trying to support peace.

So I made the two drinks, standard, and rang them up accordingly.
She looked at me like I had just committed some crime, and told the luckless bastard on the other end of her receiver that she "had to deal with something".

A brief altercation followed, in which she demanded that I remake the drinks, because she wanted iced mochas.
She turned and gave the building line of customers a shrug coupled with a "can you believe this guy?" look, and to her chagrin, nobody seemed to harbor mutual feelings for me. In fact, they all looked like they wanted to strangle her. She was definitely one of THOSE customers, and I get them about daily.

I made the two iced mochas, not in the least bit hastily, despite a growing line of patiently waiting customers. Unless specified not to, I drizzle chocolate in the glass and top it similarly with whipped cream. She had a shitfit.
"Did I SAY whipped cream?"
This, apparently, was a rhetorical question, one that left me at odds as to what the fuck she wanted.
-Do you want me to scrape it off?
"You've already ruined them. I wanted two skinny iced mochas. How fucking hard is your job, kiddo?"
Keep in mind, unless you are a grandparent, calling someone kiddo is far less endearing than you might expect. It basically enraged me, but I managed to keep myself from reaching across the counter and punching her in her botoxed face.

Then I fucked up, I told her that I hadn't heard her say skinny (even though skinny was a Starbucks marketing term, and we aren't fucking Fivebucks) and made her drink with whole milk, as default drink making would have it.
She flipped her shit again, and demanded that I remake them as per her specifications.
She then asked if I 'needed' her to come back there and do it herself, to which I replied, you are more than welcome to try.
She shut her face for a few minutes, and a few customers within earshot struggled to stifle a laugh or two.

Normally, I deal with customers like I would children. If they are polite and courteous, I extend them the same treatment in a manner that would encourage them to perpetuate their behavior in similar engagements. If they are fucking rotten, I show them how a mature adult acts by not stooping to their level, and don't give them the satisfaction of seeing me in that state.

However, this bitch was abnormally difficult, so I ripped off a bite sized bit of my everything bagel (which was covered quite uniformly with cream cheese) I had been eating for breakfast, and submerged it into her drink.
I knew that it was her drink, because I handed it to her first, knowing she would no doubt take a few sips of it to tell me her criticism of it.
She shrugged her shoulders, finding no legitimate problem. Yet, I thought. No problem yet.

I discounted her drinks and gave her a customer loyalty card with one java mug initialed off, telling her she could redeem a free drink after 8 purchases. She gave a mild ennui shrug and mouthed something about perhaps not returning, and probably felt a little embarrassed after realizing the other customers were looking at her with nothing less than utter contempt.

I still wonder, if she had discovered the soggy stowaway I gifted her that day, and how she reacted.
I haven't seen her since, and I'm glad for it. She didn't even tip.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a bitch feyd!! some ppl are just pain rude, they have no clue how they come across to ppl!
Sounds like you handled her great!
heheh Im sure she just lovedddd the lil gift you left her!! lolol

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
i know some people just make me crazy! >:[

but also, some people are just sweet as can be. there's some older ladies who volunteer nearby tuesday thru friday, and they always come by for the first cup of the morning. they brighten my day :D

and i don't think i'll be seeing anymore of her! and if she does come by, i'll ask if she'd like to try a bagel on the house.

M

Marywanna

Wow. Imagine what a miserable person that woman is to treat others that way.But you are right,there are always good ones too.You were much more polite than I would have been................

Latest posts

Latest posts