What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House of Ill Repute

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Regret losing this clone *wipes tear*
MonkFish (bodhi)
picture.php

picture.php

This is the most requested strain from my patients
Tigers Milk (bodhi)
picture.php

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those plants look like the best meds you can get. What is your growing method that produces such beauties?

-Funk

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Those plants look like the best meds you can get. What is your growing method that produces such beauties?

-Funk

Thanks funk.....
I grow in soil....size pots range between 5 and 10 gallons..depending on how big i want my plants or how many i need to fit under a light.
My mantra is "less is more" so i never really push it or fall for the fancy packaged nutrient lines. Generally do a 14-21 day flush on my meds leaving them with a real nice white ash come burn time.
Thanks 4 stoppin in
ragga

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sweet variety, RAGGA, and you grow em real well. Props dude. Tagging up for the rest of the show. :tiphat:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Ummm... nothing like Canna induced lust-fullness...

Do you sell their used undies... LOL?

Superb work Ragga, you really know your "ting"!

Ojo

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Sweet variety, RAGGA, and you grow em real well. Props dude. Tagging up for the rest of the show. :tiphat:
BigUps rasputin!

Ummm... nothing like Canna induced lust-fullness...

Do you sell their used undies... LOL?

Superb work Ragga, you really know your "ting"!

Ojo
hahaha dont sell the undies..but i can snap a few if you know what i mean ...nudge...nudge...wink....wink....lol thanks Ojo!!

Here is the latest stunt cock i used this round...
He is a TRC Swt13 x Blackberry Apocalypse male... as far as last night his sperm perm has officially taken on Skyywalker OG, Killer Queen, Green Crack, Shwartz I and Grape Ape.
picture.php

Some White Bubba shots of pheno 2 from last night
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So is this first run w white91? Was recently surprised with this cut..a very generous gift..getting ready to flower her..
--bravo on the crosses

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
So is this first run w white91? Was recently surprised with this cut..a very generous gift..getting ready to flower her..
--bravo on the crosses

Have had a few smoke battles with the gal, but this is the first run with her...cob was gracious enough to let me have a roll with his keeper pheno :tiphat:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Damn man! Glad i stumbled in here. Everything is looking so good. Keep them pics rollin you're going to like that w91, Cob killed it.

Superstone

Just left Ghostnugz haunted house and thought I'd slide in here for a peepshow.(lol) If you're wondering what took me so long;he has some really good weed!I see you do too...can I have $5 in quarters so I can see the rest of the show?:biggrin:BTW I have some hash with me.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Damn man! Glad i stumbled in here. Everything is looking so good. Keep them pics rollin you're going to like that w91, Cob killed it.
cheers

Really really nice, thanks for sharing.
thanks 4 stoppin in

Just left Ghostnugz haunted house and thought I'd slide in here for a peepshow.(lol) If you're wondering what took me so long;he has some really good weed!I see you do too...can I have $5 in quarters so I can see the rest of the show?:biggrin:BTW I have some hash with me.
just mop up when your done...eeeewwwww lol
thanks 4 checkin back

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah dude, that KQ was a-ok in my book. Remind me to wash my hands after visiting your threads!