What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House of Ill Repute

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Yeah dude, that KQ was a-ok in my book. Remind me to wash my hands after visiting your threads!
glad you enjoyed....even though it was just a microscopic sample

Lookin stellar! good way to keep us all caught up in your sticky situation!
Thanks 4 stoppin by OHGEE!

Strawberry Alien Kush (still trying to figure this cam out...so bare with me please)
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest8905

future pigeon ftw!!!!!!

great pics of some real stellar varieties. much Raspect!

that kq looks real nice btw

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
My brudda from anudda. Got it looking sweet up in here. Don't know how I missed it to start with. I'll pull a stool up over here in the corner and watch a spell. Shit. You won't even know I'm here, lol
Cutting some of Lones KQ tomorrow myself. Good stuff.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
My brudda from anudda. Got it looking sweet up in here. Don't know how I missed it to start with. I'll pull a stool up over here in the corner and watch a spell. Shit. You won't even know I'm here, lol
Cutting some of Lones KQ tomorrow myself. Good stuff.

rr.....damn good to see ya brutha!!! hope all is well with you and the fam....fuck the corner....i got front row hospitality for you!
pzzzz

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
rr.....damn good to see ya brutha!!! hope all is well with you and the fam....fuck the corner....i got front row hospitality for you!
pzzzz

Hot damn. Sitting on the front row. I'm in high cotton now I tell ya. Feel like one of them there celebrities. lol
Family is doing great my friend. Hope all's going great over your way.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Hot damn. Sitting on the front row. I'm in high cotton now I tell ya. Feel like one of them there celebrities. lol
Family is doing great my friend. Hope all's going great over your way.

high cotton.....lol

Here are some shots of Bodhi's Cheech Wizard (pre clone + flower)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good stuff ragga... Im gonna have to jump your shit for posting veg pics! :rtfo:

Latest posts

Latest posts