What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

House caught fire

rod58

hey hawk , just stumbled on this thread !!
what a shit load of bad luck mate and i hope you've been getting some help from somewhere/someone .
our aussie thoughts are with you .

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey guys.finaly back.its been real rough but coming back to you guys support makes me feel a lot better.you guys are awesome.some bad personal stuff went down.you guys helped me out a lot and I owe you guys.thank you so much.i should be back for good now hopefully.feels good to be back

:thank you:

shithawk420

Veteran
got that tablet in the boat (for delivery thursday).

threw something Ital in there so you can get a good perspective & unload that stress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ital

you know we roll super pro & make those cuts fly (even though these dudes cant come through on some sfv or wifi for your boy's mother tent :) that package cost nearly $30 to make & dispatch. even the label is baller all day. & no siggy so the box will just be left at the addy.

rather than get into detail, i plan to check around your state for outreach & construction materials.

if i hear or find you sold that tablet, which you def need for internet & email & letter writing & research, ill be done with you.

ill keep you updated as to what i find in your state for assistance with re-construction or similar.

Thank you so much.i wouldn't sell the tablet.dont worry.just got back so I'm gonna rest a few days but gonna start calling around for materials soon.definatly need dry wall.:thank you:

U

useless.gardens

i thought this dude was a fake. obviously was just laying in the cut watching.

rather than go into detail, cause if you divulge a PM you are a f@g, test = pass = legit.

i give this thread my seal of approval & the shithawk is hundo-p all day.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yo ShitHawk. Time to get the hockey stick and clear the place out.

Glad You're Back Buddy!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Hey Shithawk.... got a light?

LMAO

Sorry, I had to say it. LOL Glad you're on the mend. Prayers out to ya.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well,my hands are tied.i can't afford to fix my house.we are broke.my mom says she's just gonna let it rot.so I'm just gonna end it or move to Alaska.fucking A.i don't know what to do.Red Cross won't help.maybe start a go fund me but I don't have internet.

troutman

Seed Whore
Don't you have family in Canada? :comfort:

Health Care is better here in Canada than the US and A like Borat calls it.