F

Fluffy Clouds

thats big bud show!!! your girls are fat and untrimmed.. tasty! :biggrin:

special colors too :blowbubbles: wow!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A break in the harvesting, one plant left, the SD x HW #3.
Finishing up the #2 right now.
I didn't notice this in the 1st plant I cut, but the next two I cut were the Deep Chunk crosses, and I was struck by the sugar leaves, how in the smaller tri's and single blades, they will curl up into themselves, usually with the edge of the leaves packed w/ resin.
I knew this was often seen in DC's, but these were a little more elongated, which is a key White sign to me.
Sure enough, as I got back into the SCrem'n Dawg crosses, I was seeing them too. :D They're just sexy to me. Like cutting an aloe blade, curled over & juicy!
So I wanted to take a demonstration photo, so I set my camera up and took these pics when I 1st found a decent example. (Before I got too sticky)
The second pic, shown cut, is a little blurry. Follow the snip blade off the left border to see the freshly snipped leaf from the uncut one in pic #1.

picture.php

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICbuds, the sweetness is the strawberry coming from the Strawberry Creme used with the Chem D.
As my 'ol buddy Chaco described it, a strawberry shake dumped over a roadkill skunk. :D

Here's the last shots of the #4, taken down @ 75 days.

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
HL that leaf curl when trichs curl to make a V , then the trichs stick together an wont the leaf reopen; me an the ol' lady call that leaf Taco . always a pleasure to look at an u know then the trichs are stacked if your seeing that . DC always had my attention. Pleasure as always...b-safe

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, gentlemen! :tiphat:

I transplanted 15 plants into 1 gal. Airpots 2 wks ago after switching my tent around. I hung a vented hood, as temps were climbing, but I hated it and took it down today. I got spoiled by my vertical grow.
Those 15 plants fighting for light shot up like crazy towards that horizontal. They're taller than the last crop in pots half the size.
I killed off one of the HW's, and have the last 10 girls just into flower.

I have two of the SD x HW's and two Candy Chem x Apollo in my small cloning tent, I had to prune them hard. I will keep the SD x HW #4 for sure, even tho I haven't really puffed her!
Mostly just the SD #1, but I'm preferring the DC x HW plants to that.
They both smell like coffee when you open the jar. Close up, the White funk hits you. I believe the Deep Chunk carries a healthy bit of CBD's, it's quite medicinal to me. :)

Here's the 10 HW girls under the hood.

Here they are now w/ a bare verticle. I'll get a cool tube in there soon. No time to wire it today.

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
looking good buddy! ive got a bunch of watercooled tubes which i think can be hung vertically.. maybe you should look into going that route, that way you dont gotta duct and it'll help keep the heat to a minimum. i got piles of that gear and water chiller just sitting out in my shed.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey CDM, you mean those Fresca Sol fixtures? Probably work like a dream, but I'll need A/C one way or another. Grow's in a 2nd story, it get's hot!
Here's a shot of one of the HW's in a corner, you can see how it's pruned up and fan leaves are braided back. Nice, long petoiles to do so. :)
picture.php

Some big-ass fans too!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been going back and looking @ the mom for inspiration, my "Queen Bee" pheno. Thought I'd re-post a few pics of her for anyone just looking in.
About the most photogenic plant I've grown! :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So you can see why I'm excited about the outcome of these plants.
Been happy with how the male turned out, used in the Screme'N Dawg & Deep Chunk crosses I just finished.
That Queen Bee tho, whew!

bloyd

Veteran
Oh Queen Bee, she was a beauty! Just went back through this thread got 3 little HW's on the go. Had 4 but a precariously placed humidifier beheaded one. 4/4 germ, though they did take awhile to sprout.

Hey Slip did you ever run any of those hw x nh seeds. I think that one has some potential. It is too bad we can't see your HW pics in the thread anymore, I remember they were some great looking plants.

I intend to make some crosses with the HW probably to monkey haze, skunk haze (mr. nice), and reversed swt3 this round if any of the 3 seem worthy.

S

Slip Kid

I know, deleting my account was one of those haze induced errors.I made the best hash from one of those HW's, it was bubble but it was rock hard and smoked forever.Don't remember making any HW X nevilles though.Went through my seed case the other day and all I have are Highlighters HW crosses.Mid life crisis setting in, now what's left of my life is measured in how many grows I can fit in and one would be the sCreme n' Dawg X HW or the Apollo X HW.The Apollo cut that came around is one I should have kept, another error!!:)Trust me I don't always make the best decisions.That's how you end up a stay at home Dad...:tumbleweed:Whoever gave the neg on that, I am a stay at home dad, it's a joke...:)