What's new

HONEY WHITE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Otto & TacomaComa thx again! :wave:

Here's SD x HW #4 looks like Honey White, stinks like Chemdog! :)

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, friends! :)

We're starting to fade and flop here @ day 62.
This DC x HW #1 will be the 1st to go, maybe tomorrow.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DC x HW #2

SD x HW #1

I've been keeping the heater off nights since flushing. The 1st two nights were in the 60's, but then it got cold again and temps have been getting down to the mid-50's.
You'll notice the leaves on this one and #4 have really darkened up since then. The tiny sugar leaves are getting a purple tinge to them.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hoola HL and every1, wow man, what a good hand , as always jj .. really like those SD / HW , speacially the 2 ;D, seems the are going to be ready around 70 days?? that´s pretty fast, nice..
This call my atention, like it, fast and good description jj --> [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Both have the sweet strawberry coming thru the funk .. jejj enough words
HL... been thinking to print, roll and light some of your last pics jjaj ..there are amazing , Thanks for share, always like your good passion, development, and gardening..
Un abrazote amigo
n
[/FONT]

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, guys! :tiphat:

Rasputin, she's my fav too, keeping that cut around for a bit.

Nachilloo, I like the #2 as well, but I'm betting I can find a better expression of her in the next rd. of beans I pop. :D

I flip-flopped on my take-down order and took down SD x HW #1 @ 65 days. Got to cut when I have the time, and I had the time, she def could have gone longer. Very happy with what she produced.

Later today I'll be taking down this Deep Chunk x Honey White #1 @ 67 days.

picture.php

Here's a side shot, showing how I bundle back the fan leaves.

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for checking them out!

gmanwho

Veteran
Fine specimens there HL. Damn fine!!! always enjoy your threads. Keep up the good work an be safe..

bloyd

Veteran
Damn them flowers are filled out HL! Looks super chunky and delicious. I still have a pack or 2 or the Honey White. I think I am going to throw down at least a partial pack for the next indoor seed pop. Will keeps ya posted.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I appreciate the comments, guys! :)

Peter P, I love the Air pots, but I didn't use them to full effect this round. As I mentioned, they only got 2 wks veg time from 16 oz cups, so they didn't get root bound. Being a bit root-bound in these pots is what I want to see, and the 1st two plants harvested weren't.
These could have been much larger plants for these pots. Live and learn, but we're all usually affected by timing in this game.
Gotta flip 'em when you need to to keep things rolling. :D

The next rd. I'll be changing things up, growing out these Honey White f2's in 1 gal. Air pots w/ a ventilated horizontal hood. Things are warming up, so I'll only be running one 600w along w/ the LED's.

Today I'm taking down the 2nd Deep Chunk cross at 73 days.
Here's how she finished.

picture.php

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So all the plants are @ 73 days now, and all will be coming down as I can get to them.
Here's how the SCreme'n Dawg's are looking.

SCreme'n Dawg x Honey White #2
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts