What's new

HONEY OIL !DENATURED STYLE

kilacaLIbud

WOW my thread blew up... this is in fact the best way to make OIL.. BHO is simular in high but is harder to make and more expensive.. ive smoked more than a cup full of this stuff and no side effect ever.. evap evap evap
:wave:

some NL from norcal

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Tell your chemist friend to go back to school

Tell your chemist friend to go back to school

mean mr.mustard said:
Doesn't denatured mean that they add a chemical to ethanol that means you can't drink it? I wonder if the shit that makes you puke ends up in the oil :confused:

kilacaLIbud said:
umm i dont think so ...this recipie was made by a nor cal chemist..

I thought i posted in this thread before. denatured alcohol is some of the worst you can use because they add additives to make it unfit for consumption:

de·na·tured alcohol (dē-nā'chərd)
n.
Ethyl alcohol to which a poisonous substance, such as acetone or methanol, has been added to make it unfit for consumption.

Denatured alcohol is ethanol which has been rendered toxic or otherwise undrinkable, and in some cases death. It is used for purposes such as fuel for spirit burners and camping stoves, and as a solvent. Different additives are used to make it both unpalatable and poisonous in such a way that is hard to rectify through distillation or other simple processes. Methanol is commonly used for this in part because it has a boiling point close to that of ethanol, and separating it by distillation is impossible because it forms an azeotropic mixture and will have the same boiling point.- wiki

dude you can't even remove the poison through distillation....you think you can remove it through evaporation lol.

most denatured i have seen has methanol added. Methanol can be poisonous even by skin contact..

Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol, wood alcohol or wood spirits, is a chemical compound with chemical formula CH3OH. It is the simplest alcohol, and is a light, volatile, colourless, flammable, poisonous liquid with a distinctive odor that is somewhat milder and sweeter than ethanol (ethyl alcohol). It is used as an antifreeze, solvent, fuel, and as a denaturant for ethyl alcohol.

I repeat Donot use denatured alcohol in any form of extracting oil from pot...........it is poisonous and can make you very sick

What medclubs do you know of FOR FACT are selling this stuff? I will contact them personally.

PS. Killacali you can say all you want that you've smoked this and seem fine, but YOU ARE smoking a substance with a known poison in it.........maybe that adds a little "kick" to it lol

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
kilacaLIbud said:
WOW my thread blew up... this is in fact the best way to make OIL.. BHO is simular in high but is harder to make and more expensive.. ive smoked more than a cup full of this stuff and no side effect ever.. evap evap evap
:wave:

some NL from norcal

You should really get a clue

this whole thread should be binned.....you people are just poisoning yourselves

like the bubble ad says....if it ain't bubble....it ain't worth the trouble

Kosmo

I read this Thread way back and wanted to try it because it was cheap, this was like 5 months ago. but ater everthing was done i was left with nasty smelling black tar. we smoked some of it because it got you high kinda, but it make you courh your lungs out with a bad taste. so i did some more reading in the thread and thought to myself this isnt realy chemisty. its even a polar solvent i always thought non-polar was the best or the one to use. so i found this quote...
kilacaLIbud said:
cool..nice rocky..what kind of solvent does he use ....ive never tryed denatured before..ive always used hexane and its always been that clear golden color..but this stuff is just ass good of a high i think..than my hexane..
i just cant beleave his thread if he hasnt even done it... (by the way hexane rules)
some tar pics for your viewing... (ill never smoke this stuff again, just nasty)

G

You have obviously never smoked any kind of Hash Oil before, because if you want wicked bubble action, smoke hash oil. Guaranteed to bubble like a water hash x10

Your gonna tell me.....someone you have no idea about that I've never smoked hash oil? You know damn whell what I meant by bubble..bubble hash....not actual bubbling.

I'm not denying oil of it's potency...but contrary to what you folks think...your oils are contaminated with minute amounts of chemicals....the chemicals you use to seperate the trichs......and that, for me, means absolutely no hash oil smoking because I hate chems.....

Water hash is pure trichome action.....and that is priceless

I'm not here to argue with you.....you can smoke trichs mixed with rhino droppings for all I care.....I just stated my opinion.

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
TC you should give everclear a go around. Tastes about as close to bubble as you can get.

Yes....I could see myself trying everclear because it's just strong booze, correct? That's ok for human ingestion...so I wouldn't mind....but you won't catch me smoking iso, butane, hexane, acetone, denatured bullshit or anything like that....sorry fellas, but it just ain't ma cup o' tea.

I bet you could use really good moonshine to extract trichs as well....hmmmm...what would you call that? moonshoil?

mmmmm mooooonshoil :yummy:

Last edited:
G

LOL, good one Vertie :pointlaug

I don't know if you edited your post or not but the ad says "if it don't bubble it ain't worth the trouble" that meant the if the hash doesn't bubble it's not worth the trouble. This is a quote from Skunkman Sam that Bubbleman has made famous. Don't try to argue with me on this dude because I've asked him before, also asked why its called bubble hash.

Just to inform you, solvents don't seperate trichs from plant material, it removes the oil from the plant material, wich is the harmful part of smoking pot. Hash is far purer than smoking pot but oil is about as pure as it gets. Pureness = Healthyness

THC is why we smoke pot so why not smoke the most powerful form Hash Oil, as far as chemicals go, if you smoke weed lit by a lighter you inhale butane, duh. Let me guess you only light your pot with a magnifying glass.

Last edited:
sure thing skippy....you keep smoking that oil :yes:

I don't smoke herbs......I only make cannabutter and use my vape every once in a while....what do you have to say now?

Doesn't seperate the trichs, but it seperates the oil......wow, you are a real intellectual.

I think I've had just about enough of you...Say hello to the ignore feature :D

Last edited:

hashishero

trichomuscaesar: i think that what dank1 meant when he wrote. "Just to inform you, solvents don't seperate trichs from plant material, it removes the oil from the plant material" is precisely that, the solvents (im thinking on butane) run trough the plant material penetrating the trichomes dissolving whats inside them and leaving the thrich intact while the oil goes down taken by the butane looking for the exit of the tube. seems to me like you need to smoke some oil to chill man, im not sure if dank1 is an intellectual but im pretty sure you arent.

G

haha, thanks man. No not really an intellectual but I've made hash oil a few times and I know how it works and that it's healthier than smoking pot.

I don't smoke herbs......I only make cannabutter and use my vape every once in a while....what do you have to say now?
I say to that that that your lying, or you just "not smart" because the point of a vape is to heat only the oil, not the plant material, so weather you smoke oil or vape it, it's the same thing. Glad to be on your ignore list. Peace

I just want you to tell me how it's possible for the solvent to dissolve the inside of the trichomes without disolving the outside first? Does it go through a magical mystical door at the base of the trichs????

Lay off the herb if it's going to impair your thinking skills as much as it obviously does.

Dank....you could have posted a few more times with your new handle before using it in this thread to insult me.....

geez....people dont even try anymore.

Last edited:

hashishero

im not telling you nothing already gave you more time than you deserve, may be some one else can explain this kid the basics of extraction theory?. just think about this: "there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your whole philosophy horatio" thats shakespeare by the way.

this isnt dank1 new handle, its mine what makes you think nobody but him will reply to your ignorant statements?, try and investigate for yourself next time dont expect everything to be served on a silver platter to you dude.

G

New handle???? This is the only one I've ever had bub. Speaking of posts like it matters, I have more than you whats your point. To prove that posts #'s don't matter, Hashishero has 6 he's smarter than you.

About the trich thing, thats how it works if you don't believe me maybe you'll believe the resident hash oil guru. Keep it up and I'll invite him to the thread to prove you wrong. what happens with a somlvent is it completely dissolves the head of the trich, dissolves the inside of the trich stem wich is plant material, it also dissolves the inside of the calyxes, all of this is achieved with pressure. You won't understand this until you extract some yourself. :wallbash: Keep editing you posts bub

try and investigate for yourself next time dont expect everything to be served on a silver platter to you dude.
Yea what he said, this one is inked and stamped, you are a certified idiot.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well sorry but i'm no expert.

but from what i understand, the butane melts the trichome heads off the bud or plant matter.

after the bho run you can look at the material and see that the trichome hairs are still intact while all the trichome heads are missing. this leads me to believe that only the trichome heads are extracted when making bho.

what ever the case, lets discuss it in a calm civilized way. i'm sure we will get a real oil expert in here soon. Hashmasta Kut comes to mind. he can clear this up easily.

G

Yea HMK came to mind and I've already sent him a pm. I personally have smoked extracted material and theres no thc left, at all, none. I've even sifted the trich stems with a homemade shaker, smoked that, no THC.