What's new

Homemade strains only thread.....

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
:joint: Thought I'd start a homemade strains thread just for the hell of it. I know for sure there are other growers out there who have made their own crosses for their own personal uses. I would like this thread to be for all the back yard breeders, non-commercial growers. I myself have made some crosses that I have not grown out yet so this thread should be around for a while. Here's a pix of my 1st. cross that I made which i call "Ms. Ogress". Hope this helps.

PS, I don't claim to be a professional or a commercial breeder. I just breed for myself and pass cuttings to my grower friends around my village. :moon:

allen_OG

lol wassup phil this is yum15 from OG just saying wassup, you helped me in a couple of my threads bro, just stopping by to see how you are doing.

A

acme420

i wish i could breed $100 bills.

i "made" i call it lemonpuke cuz thats what it smells like when its growing...lemons and puke. i dont have any pics cuz i wiped out my pictures when OG went down. maybe if i check my dvd's i saved a pic before deleting.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
hey bros....

hey bros....

:joint: Thanx for stopping by...here's an updated photo of Ms. Ogress. I will flip the lites today so stay tuned for the exciting part of the grow. Hope this helps. :moon:

PS, I also germed 2 seeds from my Train Wreck cross and it looks like I got 2 females.... :woohoo:

kurlyq2g

i recently had some killer beans kicked down to me that i belive need a name, and i think you all have a good one in your heads somwhere

BOG's sour bubble BX2 crossed with REZDOG's sour diesel IBL

so far i got

double sour pucker
bubblin diesel
diesel bubbles
and my favorite : too high for life

what can you all come up with... maybe i should make a strain for this.... :chin:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
yes, it is bro..........

yes, it is bro..........

Reign of Terror said:
phil, is this a cross of your ogre?

:joint: I grown it out b4 and it was awesome....I've also got my own crosses of Airbourne's G13, Pacific's G13, Nor Cal & Arcata Train Wreck, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Shark Shock, White Russian. Hope this helps. :moon:

PS, thanx for stopping by bro... :chin:

G

The Dopest said:
here is my Master Kush x Skunk#1 cross that i call Master Skunkush at day 23 flower :)

There is a strain called Golden Skush (Hindu Kush x Skunk#1)
the makings are similar to your strain and to run along the same line maybe you could call it Master Skush

there arent to many "skushes" out there that i have seen

kurlyq2g

i like the ring of that

skush it rolls off the tounge real nice.. Skush

taht sure is a pretty plant phil, i like the fat leaves

It's been a long time since i've posted, but this is a nice thread. Phil, thats a great looking indica i've always wanted to grow west coast varieties. At this time, i have a few crosses that i'm waiting to germ,

Sour Bubble 3 X Phoenix Haze
Sour Bubble 3 X Sweet Tooth#3
Wonder Diesel X WonderBerry
Sour Bubble 3 X Amnesia 99
SB3/Phoenix X SB3/Phoenix
Thanks Herb

G

awesome thread...I love reading about these crosses...Thanks for the fun! Keep up the good work!

G

i am thinking about doing bogglegum X iss and bogglegum X ssh..sometime soon

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
To whom it may concern....

To whom it may concern....

:joint: When OG was still on a fellow OG'er gifted me some pollens. He said that he had this male plant that was heavily frosted & early flowering. Just to make the long story short I used that pollen from the male to pollinate some of my plants. Hope this helps. :wave:

PS, he was suppose to let me know what male strain was used but OG was busted by then so I don't know the strain from which the pollens came from. I did use pollens from a male "Ms. Ogress" plant to pollinate my Train Wreck cross. BTW, I germenated 1 Ms. Ogress seed and it had twins. What I mean is from 1 Ms. Ogress seed I got 2 sprouts a male & female. I grew out the male "Ms. Ogress" and harvested the pollens. I did have a thread on these twins when OG was up. Here's a pix of Ms. Ogress up front. The plants in the background were Train Wreck. I took some Ms. Ogress pollen and pollinated both these plants. :chin:

edit: nice bogged widow bro.... :woohoo:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some from beans i grew outdoors last year. They are a mix from open pollination of 2 Hill Temple Collective hybrids. The mix of beans are as follows:
North #1 (C99 x Bluekiev)F1
Jamaican Jam (Jamaican Spear x Afghan) F1
North #1 x Jamaican Jam
Jamaican Jam x North #1

Still outdoors at 40N, here they are so far. Not as much sunlight they'd like, but they grow. Many were planted mid season because animals tore up others.