What's new

Homemade strains only thread.....

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
:joint: Thought I'd start a homemade strains thread just for the hell of it. I know for sure there are other growers out there who have made their own crosses for their own personal uses. I would like this thread to be for all the back yard breeders, non-commercial growers. I myself have made some crosses that I have not grown out yet so this thread should be around for a while. Here's a pix of my 1st. cross that I made which i call "Ms. Ogress". Hope this helps.

PS, I don't claim to be a professional or a commercial breeder. I just breed for myself and pass cuttings to my grower friends around my village. :moon:

allen_OG

lol wassup phil this is yum15 from OG just saying wassup, you helped me in a couple of my threads bro, just stopping by to see how you are doing.

A

acme420

i wish i could breed $100 bills.

i "made" i call it lemonpuke cuz thats what it smells like when its growing...lemons and puke. i dont have any pics cuz i wiped out my pictures when OG went down. maybe if i check my dvd's i saved a pic before deleting.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
hey bros....

hey bros....

:joint: Thanx for stopping by...here's an updated photo of Ms. Ogress. I will flip the lites today so stay tuned for the exciting part of the grow. Hope this helps. :moon:

PS, I also germed 2 seeds from my Train Wreck cross and it looks like I got 2 females.... :woohoo:

kurlyq2g

i recently had some killer beans kicked down to me that i belive need a name, and i think you all have a good one in your heads somwhere

BOG's sour bubble BX2 crossed with REZDOG's sour diesel IBL

so far i got

double sour pucker
bubblin diesel
diesel bubbles
and my favorite : too high for life

what can you all come up with... maybe i should make a strain for this.... :chin:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
yes, it is bro..........

yes, it is bro..........

Reign of Terror said:
phil, is this a cross of your ogre?

:joint: I grown it out b4 and it was awesome....I've also got my own crosses of Airbourne's G13, Pacific's G13, Nor Cal & Arcata Train Wreck, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Shark Shock, White Russian. Hope this helps. :moon:

PS, thanx for stopping by bro... :chin:

G

The Dopest said:
here is my Master Kush x Skunk#1 cross that i call Master Skunkush at day 23 flower :)

There is a strain called Golden Skush (Hindu Kush x Skunk#1)
the makings are similar to your strain and to run along the same line maybe you could call it Master Skush

there arent to many "skushes" out there that i have seen

kurlyq2g

i like the ring of that

skush it rolls off the tounge real nice.. Skush

taht sure is a pretty plant phil, i like the fat leaves

It's been a long time since i've posted, but this is a nice thread. Phil, thats a great looking indica i've always wanted to grow west coast varieties. At this time, i have a few crosses that i'm waiting to germ,

Sour Bubble 3 X Phoenix Haze
Sour Bubble 3 X Sweet Tooth#3
Wonder Diesel X WonderBerry
Sour Bubble 3 X Amnesia 99
SB3/Phoenix X SB3/Phoenix
Thanks Herb

G

awesome thread...I love reading about these crosses...Thanks for the fun! Keep up the good work!

G

i am thinking about doing bogglegum X iss and bogglegum X ssh..sometime soon

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
To whom it may concern....

To whom it may concern....

:joint: When OG was still on a fellow OG'er gifted me some pollens. He said that he had this male plant that was heavily frosted & early flowering. Just to make the long story short I used that pollen from the male to pollinate some of my plants. Hope this helps. :wave:

PS, he was suppose to let me know what male strain was used but OG was busted by then so I don't know the strain from which the pollens came from. I did use pollens from a male "Ms. Ogress" plant to pollinate my Train Wreck cross. BTW, I germenated 1 Ms. Ogress seed and it had twins. What I mean is from 1 Ms. Ogress seed I got 2 sprouts a male & female. I grew out the male "Ms. Ogress" and harvested the pollens. I did have a thread on these twins when OG was up. Here's a pix of Ms. Ogress up front. The plants in the background were Train Wreck. I took some Ms. Ogress pollen and pollinated both these plants. :chin:

edit: nice bogged widow bro.... :woohoo:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some from beans i grew outdoors last year. They are a mix from open pollination of 2 Hill Temple Collective hybrids. The mix of beans are as follows:
North #1 (C99 x Bluekiev)F1
Jamaican Jam (Jamaican Spear x Afghan) F1
North #1 x Jamaican Jam
Jamaican Jam x North #1

Still outdoors at 40N, here they are so far. Not as much sunlight they'd like, but they grow. Many were planted mid season because animals tore up others.

Latest posts

Latest posts