What's new

Homemade strains only thread.....

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
"Ms. Ogress X Train Wreck"

"Ms. Ogress X Train Wreck"

:joint: The 2 seeds that I germed turned out to be 2 females. All I have to do now is think of a name for it. Hope this helps. :chin:

PS, I've been growing for about 5yrs. now indoors and it's kinda getting boring these days b/c my systems are all self automated or I only check on them once a week or so. But creating my own strain is putting the excitement back on my grows. :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

:pointlaug dude... sorry its your thread...and we already went over this...im stonned

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Just making crosses bro.....

Just making crosses bro.....

:joint: don't have the time to work on a specific strain bro b/c of my busy life. Just to make a long story short I pulled both my mom & bro out of a nursing home b/c they were not getting the quality care that they deserve. So now I have both of them at my house, both bed ridden but they are getting the best care in the world bros....DO NOT PUT UR LOVED ONES IN A NURSING HOMES. The stories that you here about nursing homes are true. When they were in the nursing home their health was going downhill very fast. After 4 to 5 months of being in my house under my care & supervision they aren't depressed anymore and they are both getting well as a matter of fact. Well, enough of my private life. So, as you can see I've been very stressed these past few months but the good news is that growing my strains that I created helps me relieve my stresses. Oh yeah, btw all the strains that I've created were all made in my swc/tron systems.Hope this helps. :wave:

PS, I'm only able to do this(caregiver) b/c I'm not married w/no kids. If I was married w/kids I don't think I would be able to do this. :chin:

SWT#1

I have a question I wonder if anyone can answer, If you have a cross that you made home made in my case a cross of Swt male, and a Rbxg13 cross from soma that I got a cut off, so which makes it a generation down i suppose... If the cross is unstable, will you notice curling in the leaf? and genetic problems with the plant if the cross is unstable? I have poped these beans several times, and evertime when they get a bit more mature.. I always start to notice the whole leaf curling up and in, there are no nutrient defciancys that i am aware of as the Swt mom and everything else in veg is perfecty fine.. any light on this will help alot... Thanks swt

bobbyp

My latest effort in breeding was C-99 f2, ECSD V3, White Satin, and C-99 X Panama Red all pollenated by a select ECSD V3 male. I plan on growing out these crosses next grow, what do you think?

Vlad

You should grow them out, share them out and smoke yourself silly on the bud they produce of course! ;)

ManyManySpliffs

Sounds like hermie's to me..

Sounds like hermie's to me..

PhilCuisine said:
BTW, I germenated 1 Ms. Ogress seed and it had twins. What I mean is from 1 Ms. Ogress seed I got 2 sprouts a male & female. I grew out the male "Ms. Ogress" and harvested the pollens.

Don't if you get a male and female sprout that means you have a hermie, unless that was stress induced. From the way you say it though, I doubt it. I thought hermie's were to be scrapped not propogated more.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Ms. Ogress at 35 days...

Ms. Ogress at 35 days...

it's half way done & it sure looks sugar coated & sweet....I plan on chopping it down on 69 or 70 days. Hope this helps. :joint:

:moon:

Last edited:
Preservation Haze, named for our dearly departed friend Preservation Dude

Preservation Haze, named for our dearly departed friend Preservation Dude

The pollen from 6 g13hp malees was thrown against a Very potent and tasty cannabis Club acquired Grapefruit haze.
Very stony and quite tasty, she yields masive amounts of budsites with minimal topping, buds are hard dense and heavy a low odor plant to grow," a must where I am at"
She has done well so far as an Outdoor monster and I have heard that she yeilds well indoors, have yet to try her indoors myself.

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
awesome trees bro.....

awesome trees bro.....

Kendo The Green said:
The pollen from 6 g13hp malees was thrown against a Very potent and tasty cannabis Club acquired Grapefruit haze.
Very stony and quite tasty, she yields masive amounts of budsites with minimal topping, buds are hard dense and heavy a low odor plant to grow," a must where I am at"
She has done well so far as an Outdoor monster and I have heard that she yeilds well indoors, have yet to try her indoors myself.

I wish I could grow some big ass trees like those but I have to stick with the smaller versions. Hope this helps. :woohoo:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=38432

M

Mr. Nevermind

I am making a home made strain as we speak. Crossing my two favorite plants . A strawberry Diesel male ( males has great strong odor, nice side branching, tight nodes and not much stretch) to my favorite SAGE pheno ( Also with nice branching, no stretch at all, but still quite hazy) to make Sour Strawberry SAGE. SHould be fun and this will be for my head only.

Nevermind

acidfire

Sounds like some tasty combos sofar. :yummy: :yummy:

Crosses I made this season:
sour bubble f2s
black cherry x sour bubble
astroboy x sour bubble
fear x sour bubble

Seeds I was given:
sour bubble x juicy fear
sour bubble x brainfuck

I cant wait to try these out. :woohoo:

Blue Shark

kurlyq2g said:
i recently had some killer beans kicked down to me that i belive need a name, and i think you all have a good one in your heads somwhere

BOG's sour bubble BX2 crossed with REZDOG's sour diesel IBL

so far i got

double sour pucker
bubblin diesel
diesel bubbles
and my favorite : too high for life

what can you all come up with... maybe i should make a strain for this.... :chin:

Hay kurlyq2g,

I just saw the names for the cross you got so far. A moment ago I thought up the name Sour Spirit. Hope you like it.

:wave:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Ms.O'Wreck

Ms.O'Wreck

:joint: here's my other creation which is Ms. Ogress X Train Wreck. I can't wait to try this cross out. I sure hope it's at least as good as Ms. Ogress if not better. Hope this helps. :moon:

PS. I'm gonna give a sample bud of Ms. Ogress to an OG buddy who will do a taste test and so forth. :yummy:

agro

here a few crosses i have made

God bud x blueberry

early queen x purple skunk

early queen x blueberry

blueberry sativa f2

Latest posts

Latest posts