What's new

Homemade strains only thread.....

G

what an awesome thread, i will have to get some pics of my flowering "slurples" an accidental cross from one of my previous grows.

Loudcall

Hi Peeps!!:wave: The world needs more people that are not just buying the beans but
are also breeding their own genetics....Recently I did my own Homegrown Crosses....
Mine are C99 X Nirvanaspecial, BlueMystic X PurpleRhino, C99 X SuperGirl, and a WhiteRhino IBL (purple pheno x pine pheno) mmmmm....These should turn out pretty good....My gardens full right now but i'll be germing them in another two months or so....Phil keep this thread going man, PLEASE; Because I too feel there's a need for us plain ole hobby growers and our crosses to be recognized....There's always something interesting to be found in the genetics of cannabis.... Heck by the look of everyones pics you guys are rolling along pretty steady....Would'nt mind sharing a few vape sessions with ole Phil and Mastermagic, those are some interesting strains that yall have there I've been breeding my own from the very time that I started in the great science of growing.... And Hey Phil man....K+ for you getting your mother and brother out of that ole folk home man....My Father and I did the same thing for Moms too....And her condition improved drastically. Most people that work at those places dont give a rats ass about anything but a blame paycheck...So K+ to you Bro!!!! Breed on people Breed on!!!! Loudcall:wave::rasta::wave:

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Phil-- i got some seeds in the making.. heres the mothers i hit with PTK pollen.. Original Diesel, Garberville Purple Kush, Og Kush(Abusive), Purple Indica, Apollo-11, and Airbourne G-13..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE i get some pics of teh beans in the making ..

Dirt Magirt

rkrone said:
what an awesome thread, i will have to get some pics of my flowering "slurples" an accidental cross from one of my previous grows.

I love that name,lol!

Yall keep up the great work, ODB!

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
White Domina...

White Domina...

:joint: i'm excited about this cross of mine I hope i get at least 1 female out of this bunch..hope this helps. :rasta:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
My first crosses...the male used was rainbow#4 (hawiian afghan x sour bubble)

White Rainbow..(white widow x rainbow #4)

Triple Bog...(Bog Medley plant x rainbow#4)..

Last edited:
G

A cross i made was a bogs sweetcindy99 x kalimist.she buds biger buds then kali and she smells like juicy fruit gum.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
White Domina

White Domina

out of 5 seedlings I gots 2 females...will be growing these out this season...Hope this helps.

Last edited:

sativo

How long does the plant take to recover from that style of training Phil? If you don't mind me asking.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Training?????

Training?????

sativo said:
How long does the plant take to recover from that style of training Phil? If you don't mind me asking.

The only reason I bent the main stalk is to buy me some time b/c my small tron's max height is 2ft. It usually bounces back in 1 1/2 wks.. I just bent it again today bro....I need more time...Hope this helps. :rasta:

day 36 flowering of my 'NorCal Daddy's Girl' ...

day 36 flowering of my 'NorCal Daddy's Girl' ...

my baby :canabis: ... this pic was taken on Day 36 of flowering, will harvest approximately Day 50 ... trichomed from soil to tip ... :joint: