What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That looks dangerous weed indeed!

it is strange what positronics haze did with nhz... lotsa mango to it... mango heads...

one guy from Australia grew their mango heads there one year, and another year he grew positronics haze from Tom Hill, I think it was 2002 reproduction. he said posi haze is identical to australian mango heads:

dontfollowhimintothesun said:
however as you and tom have said and i have noted too ,
the haze he has is more reminscent of thai to me also ,
firstly the growth , and the aroma ,
i was growing aussie mango heads when i first got toms haze ,
they were so similar , i couldnt tell them apart in pictures ,
in fact they shared so many triats , one would think they were the same plant ,
while we had some colombian stuff here , mostly seeds i think ,
the bulk of imports to come to australia was thai ,
the weed that was grown here reflected that ....

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
colombian haze

seedsmanhaze01.JPG

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I am here again brother! A shame that the youngsters don’t know how to sex. My M39 starts soon I guess :)

Send you some good vibes to you and E
Thank you brother. I was intending to attempt to sex plants this afternoon (and also wanted to put a picture up of an old guy in a leather thong, a bottle of lube, and a plant), but have spent the afternoon with my mechanic buddy, stripping down my automatic gearbox to remove a burnt out reverse gear clutch pack; very interesting indeed.
Hopefully, tomorrow morning I'll have the time to get on to it.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Buenas trades a todos!

Feeling blessed today that we live in f...g paradise, Aka. Las Alpujarras.

After a leisurely breakfast and coffee, we decided to head off down to " Our Beach" for a few hours.
IMG_20240524_163732.jpg
IMG_20240524_163817.jpg
IMG_20240524_163417.jpg

Sometimes we have to share it; but we're pretty cool about that 🙂

Here's a shot looking North, back towards where we live.

IMG_20240524_163513.jpg

Can you see the snow?

How about now?
IMG_20240524_163602.jpg

Now then?
IMG_20240524_163621.jpg

There really ought to be more of it still up there, but it is what it is.

I didn't quite brave the sea today; maybe next week.

On the way home, we take a pleasant, slow drive, on empty roads, through "the cannon".
IMG_20240524_163216.jpg

IMG_20240524_145843.jpg

I had a little check on the children when I got home and found this...

IMG_20240524_170419.jpg
IMG_20240524_170443.jpg

fasciation...fascinating! Lol

I managed to sex some of my Indicas as well.

I'll do a proper update of the plants in a couple of days.🙂

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good morning to you all.

It's another beautiful day in Las Alpujarras. The sun is out, the birds are singing their little heads off and it's a pleasant 27c with low humidity.

Today is Sunday and that means water. This year there is much more water than I've known in the last 10 years! and I'm not really sure why, although I did know that they changed the course of a river up in the high mountains and now a small river that runs through the town is flowering once again (it's been several years since it flowed), so I'm assuming that has something to do with our acequia having so much more water than usual; we've certainly not had sufficient rain for the year.

Here's the water coming down from my neighbours land, down to ours. There are many sluice gates that have to be closed to send the water to us and not someone else.

IMG_20240526_114825.jpg

And here it is flowing onto the first terrace.
IMG_20240526_114737.jpg
IMG_20240526_114749.jpg

The acequia is flowering so fast that I've had to divert some of it back to the main channel or else it would overflow my land and eventually take down the stone walls that hold up the terraces.

Taking water of good fun and I'm wandering around in shorts and tee shirt, but it can be hard work. If you have to take it at 3 am and it's 4c outside, then it's no joke, wandering around with a head torch, getting wet and dirty and freezing cold. Lol. But i wouldn't have it any other way! I've love our rural life!.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
could just sit & dream that I’m there.. :)
Las Alpujarras are a magical place. In the summer the mountain villages get lots of Spanish tourists, but they still remain relatively unspoilt and wild.

We ha've the added advantage, or disadvantage, depending on your persuasion of having over 60 nationalities of predominately alternative folk living in the local area.

Now the summer time is coming and that means late night open air trance dance parties!, depending on your persuasion. 😂😉🍄.

Last night the town/village put on an open air gig for the local community. 5 bands and 3 DJ's till 4am.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good evening to you all.

Apologies for not having updated in a long time.

I have been busy with life!.

As some of you are aware, I am a bit of a psychonaut, amongst other things. 😉

So, I recently I've been encouraging mushrooms (from a kit) to grow, with a degree of success.
The kit had produced 5 flushes; I was very happy.
instead of just throwing the kit away, I decided that I would bury it in a shady spot in the garden. (The aren't many🙂)
I dug a shallow hole, put in some 2 week old horse shit and then mixed in the crumbled the mycelium.
I sprinkled it with a light covering of hay and made a little extra shade to protect the mycelium from the fierce sun.

I've been keeping everything nice and damp.

i didn't expect much.

Three days ago I was so happy to find a single Shroom of just over 100g.
(sadly I didn't take a photo🙁).

Yesterday I did take a photo, in fact I took 3!.
IMG_20240612_191202.jpg

IMG_20240612_191235.jpg

!And today I took another photo

IMG_20240613_183406.jpg

I'm blown away, but there's better still.

I decided that I needed to get in there and see what was going on.

I removed the wet hay and to my great happiness, i saw that the mycelium had almost completely covered the horse shit! I couldn't believe it.

I almost cried talking to the mycelium.

I covered everything back over, replaced the sun shade and gave the area a lovely refreshing cold rain shower. (I used a hose and sprinkler, but they couldn't see me).

Moving on...or I should say, moving backwards.

Just over a week ago my beloved Mrs DM left me! .....Thankfully only for 5 five days and to visit our children in the UK, (it was our son's 42nd birthday. I stayed at home to look after my best friends. Martin, Wee Wee, The Germ, Stir fry and Maggot.)

This also gave me several days of piece and quite to go exploring.
After a very light vegetarian breakfast on Friday, I fasted until 6pm when I ate 2g of my new friends. I retired to a recliner overlooking the mountains and put on a little music .

(@flower~power , Thank you brother❤)

After an hour or so, it was time for Mandy, but only a little 50g dose (strangely, I'd never hippie flipped before, and thought, better keep it light as you're alone")
I was having such fun and thought "let's have another 2.5g of shrooms", (I keep the rest of the Mandy for when Mrs DM gets home, although I know she's taking some with the kids.)

I've never experienced anything like it, despite several very deep Ayahuasca session and loads of acid over my 65yrs.

At some point I managed to make my way indoors and found my vape and little glass jar that contains a gram of DMT that I had made awhile back (Mrs DM has gone visiting the children again)

Of course, using my scales was not an option; I was struggling to see😂

I was able to sprinkle a pile into the vape.
(Amazingly, I only found a minute amount on the table 2 days later).

Somehow I got back into the garden and onto my recliner and switched on.

The next few hours were the most intense of my life so far. I learnt so much; or what I should say is, I was reminded of everything I had been told many times before.
! I got my a are kicked big time😂

I experienced my own death.

I would love to have the words to explain more.
If I did have them, I'm sorry to say that,

a, you wouldn't understand

and
b, it's not good form.. ¿Some of you will understand me?

I'm still trying to comprehend what happened.

That was 6 days ago.

This morning was one of my yoga days and I took 0.2g of sgrooms as I often do.

I spoke with my teachers animals when I arrived and they all seemed especially pleased to communicate with me.

(I should add at this point that I have practised both external and internal marital arts for the majority of my adult life and therefore have fair degree of connection to my internal processes/energy)

There were only 3 of us students today. Fantastic! Individual tuition!

The teacher decided that we would only do basic yoga today! Even better; I love basics. (@Tangwena, I loved to practice with the beginners, though my kihon kata was shit!😂).

We're training on a platform 15 feet above ground, with open, sides expect for the bars running around the edge that we use to pull ourselves into positron. The platform over looks mountain's on 3 sides, the 4th overlooking my teachers garden. (I'll and get some photos. Please, someone remind me!)

Wow, I've never been so connected! I'm learning so much. So spiritual!

After about 20 minutes I begin to feel light headed and weak. Ok, that's not so strange.

I put myself to the floor and wait, expecting to be to up again in 30 seconds

(I should also add here, that I'm also an ex health care professional and therefore have a little bit of understanding of what is happening)

After a couple of minutes, I restarted the class, only to find 5 minutes later I had to put myself into Child again. Far out!

My B/P is in my boots!.

My friends continue to train, whilst checking I'm OK.

After 10 minutes I attempt to get up again and can, just, but decide to continue the class sitting on the floor doing the asanas.🙂

2 minutes later, I decide to lie down😂

I'm struggling to be able to stand upright and my comprehension is shit.

I have no other overt symptoms. And besides, 3 of us are ex health care!😂😂,

One of the other students is also a shiatsu teacher and gave me some acupressure first aid. Wow! Very powerful stuff!.

I was taken home and spent several hours on my (28.95€) recliner in the shade.
My B/P was very low on standing, but about normal sitting.
I didn't feel thirsty, but pushed the fluids anyway. I also i added a pinch of salt. I had eaten very early in the morning.

Mrs DM learnt some acupressure! (For me, that's the the best part of the story! 😂😂😂).

While all this is going on, I'm deep into my philosophical thoughts. I'd love to explain, but can't not because it's bad form also, but because I can't.😂

I have learnt a lot today. I hope that I'm able to put some of it into practice in my life. !That's the hard part!.

As well as playing with my mushrooms, I main lined a couple of the girls today.

It's an interesting week.

Give it a week for me to settle down and then one of you guys ask me about my paranormal childhood if you like stories. 😂😂😂.Those are things that I don't usually talk of as some of my ex psychiatric colleagues frown upon such things. 😂😂😂

Sending my love to you all.

Phil ❤

Ps. None of the above is true, so please don't be frightened when you go to bed.

I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years!

There is only this world. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20240612_191526.jpg
    IMG_20240612_191526.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240612_205045.jpg
    IMG_20240612_205045.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240612_205141.jpg
    IMG_20240612_205141.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited: