What's new

Homemade strains only thread.....

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
i have some new...

i have some new...

:tiphat:Homemade strains which i sprouted for this 2011 winter grow, so stayed tuned bromigos. nice new crosses evryone Hope this helps..:dance013:

Here's a few pics of a cross I've been working on and will continue to work on as it's an awesome cross with heaps of potential. It's a BlackberryWidowXBlueberrySativa, haven't named it yet but I like IndigoInferno though that kinda sounds like a gay nightclub or something so I'm still not sure. She's a beautiful strain, colorful, tasty, smells fucking amazing... couldn't ask for much more, oh and she yields well too. Here's a few week 4 pics...

Can't wait for the next month to pass so I can see just what these babies are capable of. Hmmmmmm, definitely a re-tink on the name.

mrheadie

great crosses guys. i've been looking for a quality male for years, and had found a couple great guys to work with until my bro had some issues and lost both. so we've been searching through new gear ever year for something worth while. however, in the midst of a long heat wave this spring, i had a cali kush and a special haze (my boys haze cross) produce a couple male flowers and cross the following;
ecsd
biesel
special haze
skunk1
cali kush
and i also had a jacktheripper and my ecsd give me a couple s1's last year that i'm running now with a few ecsd, beisel, and special haze crosses. we put a couple beans in my boys flower basket without him knowing and i'll be dammed if i didnt find a couple special haze crosses packing on some buds! going to cut the tops next week and tranplant the rest back to indoor if the smoke is what we think it's going to be. the smell is reminisent of the original mother in the special haze strain called speacial ed (broad leaf mendo cross). my boy says that was one of the funkiest herbs he's come across. they call it the poor mans deisel. he ran for a few years and everyone loved it. he then had a haze (nyc uptown) male get loose and pollinate his special ed. what he got was a serious haze hybrid that finishes in 10-11 weeks with a soaring haze high and taste. so with the new beans i'm expecting to see allot of different phenos. the special haze x special haze/kalikush and the ecsd and the beisel x special haze/cali kush really have our hopes up for something above and beyond.

D

djingo

a few F2´s

a few F2´s

hi,

1. Belladonna (Paradise seeds) mother (BD4) x AK47 (Serious Seeds) male polm (AK7)
2. Belladonna (Paradise Seeds) male Polm (BD18) x Northern Lights (Dutch Quality Seeds) mother (NL3)
3. Hashplant (Sensi Seeds) HP8 x Mount Cook (Kiwi Seeds) MTC2 mother
4. Hashplant (Sensi Seeds) male HP8 x Hashplant (Sensi Seeds) HP14 mother
5. Misty (old local cut, Positronics NL) mother x White Russian (Serious Seeds) WR6 male.

all of these F2 seeds were made indoors using mostly stabil strains, made by serious breeders. unfortunatly none of these "crosses" will be backcrossed to its og parentline.
I can say the F2´s were all nice, except a small percentage of hermys, which is pretty normal if you do not select and backcross like it should be.

peace,
Planten Djingo

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
White Domina

White Domina

My white domina sorry for crappy pix....Hope this helps..:tiphat:
picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Last summer I grew out a Strawberry Cough x Hindu Kush strain I made.

And am just finishing up a couple other crosses.
SWTC99 X Maple Leaf Indica
SWTC99 X SWTC99
Bubblicious x Maple Leaf Indica
Bubblicious x SWTC99

Highersolutions

Veteran
Looks DANK!
Nice cross, Highersolutions
Peace...
ENDUR
Thanks bro, your Hornsswaggle was looking pretty nice too...love those colors
Dam.... u need to sell beans on the bay of that
:tiphat:
that last pic there is mind blowing!
Thank you very much bro...its much appreciated.
Seriously sign me UP for some Purkle BEANS

These pics were of Purkle. I also did a BX to the Purple Urkle using this Purkle male:

picture.php

This pic was taken at the begining of flower. Right around 3 weeks in. I never got any newer pics of him(too much pollen flying) but he did end up turning a nice purple later in flower

Highersolutions

Veteran
^ I ended up with around 600 beans of the Urkle BX I call Purkle2.0. Here are some bud pics of the Purkle2.0 grown out by a friend and tester of my beans. He ran these in his homemade aero unit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Bosai LVS mom...

Bosai LVS mom...

:)nice work people...here's my Blackberry cross I call "LVS"..Hope this helps.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

LVS is pronunced Elvis.. named after my best friend who died of cancer..