What's new

Homemade strains only thread.....

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
I love breeding. Although i havnt had the time to go thru all my creations which is dissapointing but eventually i will get there...

It all began with my 60day sour x chemD male... I put this pollen all over my favorite strains... which were bubblegumsour, durgamata and wondergun(ak47xwonderdiesel)

Ive seen multiple phenotypes from each strain grown out by friends of mine... The stankiest i seen came from the dugamata x chemd cross that was straight skunkdiesel killer shit. Then the bubblegumsourxchemD was just insane some real exotic looking shit... wondergunxchemd i grew out myself and it was amazing took the ak47 stature with a fruity/diesely aroma.

Unfortunatly i did not have a nice camera at the time and didnt get to document anything. I am fortunate enough to have good testers who document there grows well heres a pic of the BubblegumchemsourD

im going to start sifting thru to find the good ones i know theres a few keeper phenos in each strain for sure

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Running a cross I named SCAB. It's Ciesel x [BlueApollo x Satori] It grows just like Satori but has the flower characteristics of the Ciesel. Now if it finishes around 60days Ill be happy.

This ONE specimen was just bx'd to its Ciesel father.

Also hoping that the original cross, BAxS, reveges!

I need to post pics but no camera atm

whodair

Veteran
the names chuck

the names chuck

pollen chuck, i live in the closet ...

kali mist x g13haze

picture.php

creeper bx

picture.php

fem mystery sour, bred by herm pollen !!

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Finished a run a few months back of various crosses to Sour Diesel IBL. The one I was really impressed with was a nice female sour diesel hit up by a tall purple Senor Garcia male. Senor Garcia is Oregon Purple Thai x Panama Red. The cross produces a lot of variability in product. I had 3 ladies and they definitely had different phenotypic expressions. Here is the 'foxtail' pheno.

Here is the 'squat' pheno

Here is my favorite 'spear' pheno. Went over 90 days. Final pic is harvest day 91 12/12.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Hola bromigo sans...

Hola bromigo sans...

:tiphat:another one of me homemade creations....Hope this helps:dance013:

picture.php

Matanuska Purple Fuck

idiit

Veteran
i got very lucky with one pollen chuck. space queen(tga)x powerkush (dinafem). the pk had a very intense up high that dominated.the sq brought in a ton of dankness. it has good but not great eye appeal but the taste and smell were something i've never read about. very strong curry with a backdrop of coconut and mango/papaya all in a perfect balanced harmony. smelled much more like indonesian style food than weed. was thinking spacekush but i had to call it indonesian haze. i needed some dank males for some of my fem only seeds and tga delivered. everybody's favorite.

Shamrock

Phil I just ordered your WD 13. I have seen some of your work and it was the only one left so I couldnt pass it up. What are the parents?

I

icon

dingleberry (lapis mnt indica x blueberry sativa x herijuana)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cali spice (lapis mnt indica x blueberry sativa x afghan/nycd)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

grand lapis (lapis mnt indica x grand daddy purple)
picture.php

picture.php

hindu kush x grand daddy purple
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
White Domina 13

White Domina 13

Phil I just ordered your WD 13. I have seen some of your work and it was the only one left so I couldnt pass it up. What are the parents?

White Russian x Black Domina = White Domina

White Domina x Airbourne's G13 = White Domina 13

Hope this helps.:tiphat:

i haven't done it yet, but i want to cross an original haze i've got w/ a nice hashberry...just so i can call it 'hazelberry crunch'.

when i hear the name, i can just picture the Celestial Seasonings bear used in tea adverts unconscious, drooling into his bong.

hashberry is great for breeding lots of landrace gene's in that strain,
crossed with a pure haze you should get some phenomenal F-1 seeds with great hybrid vigour i would love to see that cross

Last edited:

Ted Shred

First off: thank you thank you thank you PhilC for initiating this exciting thread. i am feeling a little anxiety for not finding this thread earlier but my excitement to be here now overwhelms that.

Someday I will contribute pics, but for now imaginations will have to due.

2 different male phenotypes of Johny Blaze(B130(aka blueberry sativa male) x Nevilles Haze) pollinated:
3 phenos of Willie Nelson x Mango Haze
4 Different phenos of Mental Floss
1 ten-week JB female

I am very fukin excited about the potential of these crosses. I just can't help but feel that JB is an untapped, underutilized gold mine of superior genetic possibility. on the horizon i have Jack Herer x Mango Haze that will be inbred and prob meet the JB too as there is some frozen pollen and more untapped seed in the frigde!

Everyone here is creating absolutely awesome contributions to the cannabis community, the global community and ultimately to our our species.....YEAH

Latest posts

Latest posts