What's new

HomeGrowen

HookaHittaH

Glad to see you back Maj. Those buds looks simply delicious. I know what you mean about the GDP packing on some major bud weight. A buddy of mine growing it had one plant that was never topped during growth. the end plant was over an ounce just one fat nug. It was crazy to say the least. Keep it safe over there man.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:muahaha: wuzzaping every1 just driven my train high on some decaption enjoying life

heres a few pics 1st 2 are part of current flower run from right to left 1st pic is sugar shack 2 plants and 4 GDP. 2nd pic is above shot of 10 plants front row right to left is 2 decapation 2 memoryloss strad pheno.

now this pic GDP was harvested early @ 53 days i start new job soon and need tires for my truck so off with the last runs head at 53 days flower.

i havent trimmed this plant yet prolly tonight the whole yield of the last run was ka ka but hopefully the sacrifice is worth it. ive created 1,000 seed easy just in Kaua'i kush F3's now i have crosse of the KK also lol :jump:. needless to say 1st 3 runs of this yr was seed making next 3 runs are all about what i can truely pull with the 400w hps and 400w mh setup

the short KK and taller branchy KK are solid seed looks like every cylx is a seed guess them 2 where done correct lol. i'm gonna start some hangman tonight decapation x headhunter = hangman :muahaha:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
so you decided to run the Hangman. sweet. that is what i was gonna start up too. also more pollenchuck. not for a run though. i need to square away a few thing round here first. good luck. and i want some of that KK man that stuff was da shizznit. glad you got yourself some fire

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey TML thx brotha yes i was sayn to Sir maybe i could donate some to seedbay for freebies of Kaua'i Kush F3's { abussive og kush x Maui Wowie}. Teresa gifted me the F2's she made i grew and was blessed with a nice male i still have some pollen left. looks good still tis nice light yellow still i'll gift some more of the pollen along with beans soon.

hey Sir thx for the props all i done was grow the seed and was blessed with the phat A$$$ 1 pheno. mang for being cut on friday she sure taste great {tony the tiger style}.
hey maybe ifn ya come be tomarrow you can bring that cam and ya take few pics of the KK seeds still in bud form. that chit just blows my mind it's like nothing to smoke every cylx is a seed, pods of seed shaped like buds lmao. i'll call when i'm done running around tomarrow lots to do 4sure

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:muahaha: as the wind blows me back from the bowls of the back pgs lol

wuzzappining :muahaha: well been this n that lately heres a pic from the other day of the 10 in 1 gal grow bags @ 15 days of 12/12

theres some memeoryloss strawberry desiel pheno in there some decapation pre98 bubba pheno in there some sugar shack some GDP. not bad considering i ran outta nutes so they'll get 1/2 tsp bone meal 1 time a wk as soil top dressing. if they want more they get more but 1/2 tsp once a wk is good start i think i'll find out lmao. also placed in the other night but not in pic 12 - 2 liter soda bottels 5 ML strawd 5 shack 2 pollen chuck

heres the veg erea kinda empty few fresh planted rooted clones few in bubbler and 2 bonsai mums
on right is sugar shack mum left is the memoryloss strawd pheno mum

ok project find the Coffe and Strawberry dads is now underway :jump:
HM = HangMan - Decapation x Headhunter

family linage
Decapation - pre98 bubba kush x whitemustang
Headhunter- SFV x whitemustang
Ja and the creator blessed me with wonderfull pre98 bubba fm coffe pheno
and what i believe was a slow ass veggn SFV male

AB= Angels Breath - MemoryLoss strawberry desiel pheno x Headhunter

MemoryLoss - Purple Urkel x strawberry desiel
Ja and the creator blessed me with wonderfull fast veggn urkel pheno and strawberry desiel pheno
Whitemustang = ChemDog x West Coast Dog BX3

of the 20 seed placed in water 10 each of both crosses 8 of each cracked tarpit roots i still planted the 1's that didnt crack. my experince unless old seed they usally sprout also and could be the killa pheno so in the ground they went. some may call it pissn on and in the gene pool but i call it tryn to spread the love only way is to create some seed of good crosses. nothing says these 2 crosses will be anything more then a flop but if Ja and the creator blesses me. these will be some wicked ass chit for me to work on stabilizing i do have a plan in these 2 crosses. all the other beans made where because i had the strains to cross, but the decap and strawd memoryloss theres a plan behind that madness.
on with the picture show

:jump: Puff Puff Passn :rasta:

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Nice Major, good to see that someone else other than myself doing another seed run. That should be a lot of fun for you to run your own work and see how that plays out. I wish u only the best of luck, Great job my friend!

-N.Kron:rasta:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Major..WOW, you got some killer crosses goin on here..Kauai Kush sounds amazing, please put some up on SB for freebies, I want some!!!!

Thanks again for the clay advice as well, that stuff is really doin wonders for my stomach, however, if I take it on a super-empty stomach, it tends to make me heave it right back up...weird, huh!!??It has helped my acid reflux, and sour stomach, so I cant complain too much...Just gotta drink ALOT of H2O with it...It turns to jelly in ur tummy, very strange!!!Anyhow, keep up the great growin man, Ill catch u later...Peace
- Z

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey NK thx for such kind words buddy

hey Zeus thx for the props on the crosses i went little crazy see i was bit by the bug lmao. glad you find the clay usefull maybe drink some 2 wks then stop for a wk and see how your problem is if its still there repeate. theres alot of info on the clay out there yes plenty of water is a must so you can flush your system out even a few days after not taking drink lotsa water. heck waters good for us anyways

waiting for the sprouting to begin lol

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice to see the babes hit the dirt. be by tomorrow mornin to smoke this tastey BHO. i believe it is mainly lavender BHO so you know it tastes amazing. i made 1 gram for the cost of half a pack of cigs. you should come over and watch it be made and we can puff as we create lol.
i need to flip my ladies as well. you are now 2 weeks ahead of me. we keep swappin finishing times, but thats cause you have had your room running 100% of the time in flower. well see ya in the morning

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey zeus thx buddy

hey Sir wheres the BHO lol

well every1 have some babies sprouted some of each i fell all gitty like a new daddy lmao

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lol more sprouts more sprouts by tonight looks like 9/10 hangman will be up and 7/10 angels breath not bad for few days in soil. i'm pretty sure the rest will sprout also.

soon as a can score a few batteries for the cam i'll snap a pic or 2 had new 1's in the cam but my son the deathmetal star made a vid and used them up. i am quite stoked growen some seed i made from what i've read i assume i made some polybrids crossed 2 hybrids together. should have something very nice if not this run another run but again if i read right the plants will either look like mom or dad should prove interseting to say the least. only time will tell so far things seem right on track for how i do seed runs

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello CN welcome to the fun very nice gift ya sent Sir :rasta: right on man be careful breeding is more adicting then growing :muahaha:.

hello Paddi welcome to my fun puff puff passn :joint:

every1 grab a hooka hose and take nice long draw

ok not much to see seedlings never are untill you grow em out, exceptions if you've created the seeds lol. well 4 days after planting the seed
8/10 HangMan sprouted
6/10 Angels Breath
i'm sure w/in few more days everything will sprout thankyou Ja for blessing my grow :rasta: