What's new

HomeGrowen

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
sweet man i am comin over to smoke some weed. get ready and i gotz to look at your lavvy for balls. suck that i found some on her but i told you man. i know it was not me and i knew you were seeding you gals right. the stray beans(veryveryfew)came from somewhere and we found the culprit. i think at inspection time you are better off callin me over now that i am your neighbor. let these 20/20s have a look see. save you some later trouble i hope. i just knew that 4 runs of hermie wasnt a coincidance. like i said if you catch the balls on that strain they dont grow back, but still i sleep mush better knowing i dont have to worry bout nanners. peace lavender and hello lavendr x evenflo! its not a total loss lol

C

crownedsparrow

your plants look very good. it is easy to see that you put much love into your garden.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: rock n roll every1 :headbange
band.gif

hello Paddi :wave: tis good to be back i get withdrawls when i cant come here :muahaha:

hey Sir :headbange yes true Fn lavy funny though i havent had any problems with stray seed untill i started placing pollenated plants in the garden. oh well like you said nothing you done i know i havent caused it i'm dialed in pretty tight. i rubbed all the lower nodes and cut alot of the lower plant then placed her into upper right corner of pic after pic was taken. this way if i missed any balls they'll hit the wall and maybe be absorbed by the super g. its like a mini wind tunnel in the closet so my air moves fast since cleaning all my fans w/canned air. my temps have droped at lights on temps where 74 same as house right now are 82 where 85 before the cleaning and new carbon scrubber. yepper lavender x evenflow { Mr.Ed } lavender x headhunter { still unamed } we have to play with

So MGJ watch your lavender :bashhead: its nothing major as Sir mentioned i've had very few stary beans since i started playn mr breeder

hello CS welcome to my fun :headbange

up for some pics i need to deleate some from my gallery :muahaha:

up 1st is the male and females used in this round of crosses in rear from left to right is male Kaua'i kush taller female shorter female KK up front right to left is sugar shack and memoryloss urkel pheno.

the males main top ready to just burst every where

grin34.gif

a above shot of the pollenated girls after being heavely misted this afternoon

next week i'll use some of this

whats left of the Kaua'i kush pollen
mfight.gif
groovy :muahaha:

a quick peek in the closet tonight day 20 flower

above shot most of the canopy

thats about it for now puff puff passn :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
oops

brotha Core them be some wonderful lookn plants pollen chuck is a very smooth cross kudos, i smoked it 1st before really anything else. normally its the lavender that gets smoked 1st PC pheno i have in clone form now is very smooth smellls of kush in the air after being smoked thats with no cure !. very nice brotha very nice

hey pope yes i have plans for the decapation bubba pheno i have and the memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno i have. if Ja blesses me i'll create something very unique and special in both crosses after 5+ yrs from when i plant the 1st round of seed. create something thats says Maj.PotHead done that1 kinda like kyle kushmans strawberry cough or tom hills deep chunk or Mr.jack herrer or or lmao Groovy

B

buzzed day

hello maj.things look good.i think all your work pays off for you with great weed and a heck of a learning thread.hope that made sence!!!! peace

kalikush

Hey man, thats quite a garden you've got there =) Someday I hope I can have several strains and a breeding project like you've got but Im very limited on space at the moment.

I saw in the beginning of the thread you took the lavender at around 47 days? is that pretty standard for this gal? Mine seems more of a sativa so I've been expecting her to go longer than 7 weeks but faster is cool with me too. Im only at about day 12 of flower but I still dont see any crystals on her and she doesnt smell like dank, more like leafy plant matter. Does this sound like yours at all?

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey BD thx i sure hope this hard work pays off with ppl smiling when they grow out what i've created.

hello KK welcome to my fun i really limited on space also but i use the whole master bedroom closet and half the bathroom lol. i took the lavy @ 47 days because i was outta smoke and she was ok for being 2-3 wks early. i prefer taking her any where above 55 days i just took 2 @ 70 days other day. my lavy smells dank from day 1 when flowers start stacking and gets worse as time gose on i have more of a indica pheno very little leaf lotsa cylx's. my lavy starts packn trics on approx 18-21 days into flower, 1 thing my nephew noticed on the lavy around 3 wks flower check her lowers for balls. i guess mine just started thrown them last few rounds if cought early you'll have n/p they dont grow back, i've only had a few stray seed in my garden since ive started breeding. g/l on your lavender i really like mine she taste great right off the plant.

well i done it again i couldnt resist hitting the memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno i have with Kaua'i kush pollen i'll get the strawberry kush i'm lookn for in 1 of these crosses i've done lmao !!

bpb

thats cool major
i am sure with your abilities in the garden one of your own strains thats knock out will be known and i will keep my fibngures crossed for you as well remember all good things come around in return

sorry to hear about the comp problems was missin the thread but i am glade they are getting better

i almost forgot very nice male you have there looks like he is deffinately stud material good luck with them crosses

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
gonna have a few seeds huh Maj?
Sounds like you'll have a lot of good stuff when you grow some of them out.
Can't wait.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Pope thx buddy i hope 1 of the crosses proves worthy for the comunity

hey hazy beans coming out my ears in a few wks i'll be ready to choose some ppl to gift i just want this 2nd batch to dry properly before gifting.

i havent counted the beans from each cross but the approx count is as

GDP x HeadHunter 250-300
Memoryloss strawd pheno x headhunter 200
memoryloss urkel pheno 150-200
lavender x headhunter 50
decapation x headhunter 50-75
not bad for a 2nd haul of crosses i'm sure my 3rd st will prove as fruitful i really hit everything i pollenated with the male Kaua'i kush.
Kaua'i kush F2's 2 diff phenos taller and short
memoryloss urkel pheno
memoryloss strawd pheno
sugar shack
lmao how that for dumping in the gene pool i'm sure some wont be good crosses that how that rolls but i know some will be stellar :). pluss im having more fun then
johnny law allows :)

in 5 yrs i've went from old humboldt skunk bag seed to making my own polybrids {crossing 2 hybrids together} hopefully the next 5 yrs prove as fruitful :headbange puff puff passn

Last edited:

HookaHittaH

Very nice selection of genes Maj. I still love that Memoryloss pheno you've been working on. :wink: Both versions look to be great. Good luck to your grow . May your days be bright and green over there.
:kos:

kalikush

Maj.PotHead said:
hello KK welcome to my fun i really limited on space also but i use the whole master bedroom closet and half the bathroom lol. i took the lavy @ 47 days because i was outta smoke and she was ok for being 2-3 wks early. i prefer taking her any where above 55 days i just took 2 @ 70 days other day. my lavy smells dank from day 1 when flowers start stacking and gets worse as time gose on i have more of a indica pheno very little leaf lotsa cylx's. my lavy starts packn trics on approx 18-21 days into flower, 1 thing my nephew noticed on the lavy around 3 wks flower check her lowers for balls. i guess mine just started thrown them last few rounds if cought early you'll have n/p they dont grow back, i've only had a few stray seed in my garden since ive started breeding. g/l on your lavender i really like mine she taste great right off the plant.

well i done it again i couldnt resist hitting the memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno i have with Kaua'i kush pollen i'll get the strawberry kush i'm lookn for in 1 of these crosses i've done lmao !!
someday.. someday I'll have rooms in a house to grow in again :wink: but for now the stealth-ness is going to have to work! Maybe I'll harvest parts of the lavender at the different days you mentioned and see which is best. I kinda hope I dont like her that much cuz I've got a couple more beans I'd like to pop in her place but we'll see. yours def looks more indica than mine but hopefully the trics come soon. I'll def have to check her undersides for the bananas but first I gotta take care of this PM problem shes got! At least shes early in flower and I got time to stop this crap before it gets outta hand.

good luck with all the off spring you've got there, Im sure many would be worthy of the community

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey HH thx buddy grab the hose some good chit there

hey KK if your lavy tastes anything like mine dose you'll want her for long time trust me. srry bout your PM issue do you keep fans on 24 hrs a day ??? ive noticed just by re positioning a fan or 2 can drop temps as much as 2 degrees and helps RH also. my air circulates really good around bottom mid and tops of plants .

hey Sir n/p on the help :)

well heres a pic of the new bean batch i made

Lavender x Headhunter
GDP x Headhunter
Memoryloss {urkel pheno} x Headhunter = malichite
Memoryloss {strawberry desiel} x Headhunter = Angels Breath
Decapation {coffe pre98 ?? bubba pheno} X headhunter = Hangman

i'm waiting on confirm but if i remember right Jaws told me pre98 bubba in the decapation i'll know soon. this pic is dedicated to all us ole hippies

how many still have this 1 lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
i'm buzzed i forgot to say oops did it again was maken love rubbn my KK's and the un pollenated 1 she has a smell of gosh like fruit stripe gum. ya know the gum with the zebra on it lol made me wanna buy a pack last night soooo i carefully dipped a qtip into pollen. placed qtip into small brown paper bag then dusted a lower branch on that plant also she is the only 1 with that distinct smell. then i secured paper bag over the pollenated branch tonight i'll uncover and mist the bud site lol. wouldnt that be something get some seed producing some fruit stripe gum taste/smelln smoke maybe. this plant is approx 5ft tall easy the upper half of plant didnt really branch few nubs mostly could be single cola in proper envro. lower half of plant branched some 2-3 inch away from plant and shorty 1's less then 1ft long lol

may Ja continue to bless my grow

SirSmokalot

Veteran
sweet. sounds like your having a good ol time. i wonder what it smells like to me. lol well i gotta go. just wanted to express some excitement, its dope havin all the beans to play with. might take a while to get through them but hell i got the time. i need to TransPlant my veggers up to 4 gal bags. get them ready to take cuts in a few days and lst the hell out of them and go scrog on the next run. there will only be six, unless you have extra cuts of anything you dont need hehe. j/k i know you have been takin only what you ned lately. same here i have been waiting to chop so i feel comfortable with numbers to take cuts. got to keep the lil lady happy ya dig.

G

Major I dont know how I missed this great thread, man u sure have the breeding part down huh.well just wanted to say :wave:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
man i sure am gonna miss the lavvy. i just took a hit of that lavvy i got from you months ago. it is finally at a peak in smell and flavor. i have ignored it all month and i just packed a bowl in the bong and took one hit and it tasted so great and the instant shaky nervous high i get is all there. this weed got me paranoid! lol. it truely make my hands shakey. no performing surgery for me on this weed. i hope we find a stable killa pheno in the cross with her! i know we will eventually, but i willmiss this endo flava til then

bpb

looks like things are going great in here major been a long busy week i am glade all is well have a great weekend i am off to the lake until monday

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
nice selection of beans ya have there Maj....you rock

I love fruit stripe gum...(homer drool)..fruit stripe gum...hmmmm.... that KK sounds great...peace brother!