What's new

HomeGrowen

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
the little ones are lookin' good bro...makes me wanna pop a few beans myself...

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
thx every1 for such nice comments i'll be moving over to the island for good very soon. i cant hang around a place where ppl spread untruths 2-4 GPW usen cfls i call bullshit if thats so then every1 would jump on the cfls wagon.
this person in this thread says he gets 2-4GPW usen cfls when most ppl dont even achieve 1GPW usen HID http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=88449. duder must be in the bush administration hes very good with numbers on paper. heres a excerpt from him to me

[ This is a EZ example of the truth....
ANY Idiot with 1/2 a brain a 430HID and an Ebb & Flow table can grow more than 1GPW....

4x4 table...holds 144 4" rockwool cubes
7 grams dried is EZ with any strain.
So we take 144 x 7 we get 1008
144 cuts
Producing 7 grams dried
is 1008 grams per 8 weeks from a 430HPS
that is 36 ozs
2,25LBs so still sooooooo Hard to understand a SOG done correctly?
1008 / 430 = 2.34 grams per watt
10 grams per cut ...
1440 / 430 = 3.34 GPW
The same thing can be done on a smaller scale with CFL's]

guess i'm an idiot because i say Bullshit not to mention this person loves flirting with a federal mandatory minum of 5yrs. i say bullshit and the ppl running this site need to stop this person from spreading this bullshit.3.34 GPW from a 430 w light ifn thats the case then ppl woud'nt need 600 or 1k lighting to attain higher yields. personally i'll never go past 99 plants at 1 time i've come very close few times, unless i see with my own eyes this Dr's growing i dont believe it. i would love to see some1 with a ebb n flo running 144 4 inch cubes under 430w sunagro lighting and pull 3.34 GPW you'll be my hero :violin:.

now outside of Sirsmokealot whos my nephew, INB and Scrappy has has seen my setup since day 1 here on my 1st grow log here i've allways been honest and stright forward. if i made a mistake i've cronicaled it in the grow log for all to see and not do same. DrBudGreengenes is full of shit plain simple duders in the micro section in a c13 style cab real micro eh and given ppl false hopes of 2-4 GPW dry i'm not sayn cfls cant be used to bud but i am sayn cfls will never achieve the same yield as HID. hell LED dont even get same results ppl have them test grows here also LED dose nice but still dosent compare to HID. only the sun is better then HID lighting CFL's dont have the penertration power of HID plain simple.

anyways long story short the Dr claims to pull 2-4 GPW dry from cfls he has no veg cfls start off like easy 1ft above plants. only reason i'm slamming duder is because LouGrew gave Dr a compliment and made a suggestion then the Dr went on the attack towards Lou. so Lou this is for U brotha F the Dr and his BS if i'm baned for this then so be it least ppl will know some1 is spreading some crazy BS on this site about cfls out performing HID lighting :rant: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :dueling:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I have to agree with ya bro...seems kinda BS...but don't bail from here..we need peeps like you around...peeps that love the plant...your contributions are like pillars bro...your hospitality to me was more than I ever expected, and made me love this place that much more....wouldn't be the same without ya.....

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
I wholeheartedly agree with Scrappy...this site is what it is cause of peeps like you Major...they wont ban u for this, and if they do, F them, they dont know whats good for them...I think justice will prevail here tho...this prick should be banned, definitely NOT you...Dont waste another minute sweatin it man, you are no way in the wrong...Peace

- Z

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
No cfl will ever out produce my 1k watters. Shit i shoot for only a pound off a 1k. Are you saying i need to run 2000 watts of cfls and i will get 4000 grams? That is some funny as shit right there. Maj you know i gots your back.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx for haven my back every1 guess i'm gonna by yrs end make a C13 style cab throw what the DR has for lighting and not 72 but enough sugar shack clones. i'll do a cfl run to disprove his claim of 2-4 GPW dry in soil no veg my sugar shack yield's respectable. i can pull 14-21 grams dry from 2 liter soda bottle and average 1 oz per gal grow bag with soil. i dont care what ferts he uses because this cab run wont be organic for me i'll use my normal organic ferts but i'll be adding FF beasty bloom which isnt organic lol we will see. i do know and have seen some very impressive cfl grows here and overgrow but not so impressive as to make me say. hey craigs list i have light equipment lmao .

oh yea duder's formula above thats for fricken hydro 144 - 4inch rockwool cubes thats not soil so whos the real idiot. indoor hydro will allways out yield indoor soil. and if the above claim where true ppl wouldnt need 600w 1k lighting if a 430 sunagro pulls what he's wrote down on paper. but again sure dose look convincing on paper :bashhead:

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo uncle. he is a dousche. you will be fine..... if not we still can be friends with plenty of folks on here. but you will be cool. i nam comin over. get your smokin face on......

hazy

Veteran
Maj.PotHead said:
i do know and have seen some very impressive cfl grows here and overgrow but not so impressive as to make me say. hey craigs list i have light equipment lmao.
:bashhead:

:muahaha: :asskick:

You rock Maj.
You have moved from master grower to master breeder. Really though, I know what you mean about being bit by the bug. I'm sitting here now going through my seeds trying to figure out which one of my own crosses to pop next.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hard to believe his story.....but don't leave for this reason man !
last run i put in 15 clones with no vegtime;...ohw man that woz waste of time ...and unders 3 600's...it woz to cry about lol...don't sweat it...kharma will bite his ass when he is lying

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou every1 i probably over reacted some but i just cant stand to see what i seen. heck i hardly ever go into micro section of the forums only reason i did was some1 was touting duder gets 2GPW under cfls then i read the whole thread and its 2-4 GPW dry lmao. also how him and lou got into it so i had lous back, i mean ppl believe just about anything esp if theres pic;s and documentation. look at it like this most of america believed the pres bush about why he needs to invade afaghanastan and iraq. but now 7 yrs later ppl are questioning he's reasoning every1 believed alqida was responsiable for 9/11 and the taliban gave them sanctury. why because pres bush said so i say bull pucky

but anyways heres a decent update on 6-17 i placed 10 - 1 gal grow bags in flower heres a peek direct inside last night 25 days later the 2 biguns are sugar shack. i fliped them 2 larger then i like to they where approx 18-20in tall when flipped. normally i flip them around 12in. and they finish approx 24-28in

heres another the whole left side of closet has 9 plants along the wall are top o pic is 2 memoryloss strawd phenos and 2 decaps

heres on 1 knee lookn up @ lights off and underside of leaves lol

heres a very nice sugar shack main top

heres stright in lookn at the 12 - 2 liter soda bottels put in flower last wk, the 5 in front are memoryloss strawd pheno 5 taller behind them are sugar shack also 2 pollen chuck in the row

heres the nursery clone bubbler seedlings and mum n veg erea notice how dark it is under my mother plants. thats some wicked penertration power in them cfls lmao. and why i've only used them for veg work sweet for that

WoW another amazon GDP i have 2 in there but this1 was easy ti take pic of

pk heres the sugar shack bonsai mum on right the memoryloss strawberry deseil pheno on left

closer of the sugar shack mum i've made a few of these shacks over the last 2 yrs

heres closer on the memoryloss strawd pheno

well thats it for now the babies are doing good although ive had 2 hangman dampn off for no reason angels breath are doing real good the HM is also :muahaha:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
lookin great in here Major...Plants all look healthy & happy...You the man with the plan!!!Peace bro

- Z

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lol thx Zeus yes they dont look bad for not haven any flower nutes this run. only thing i'll give em is 1/2tsp bone meal as soil top dressing few times a wk maybe every other watering. unsure so far they seem to be fine with what i'm doing

hey Sir n/p ya know allways welcome to what i have extra of

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn Major...your stayin busy....If I'd known you were interested in someting new n funky I'd a sent you a lil somfin to...anyone that grows n shows, knows......anyway I gata read back a bit..you got another stellar one rollin along here...stick wit it brah..
FOE20

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx FOE20 i try n stay busy 4sure i'll pm ya on the island about horse tradn :)

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:

Happy to be strollin around your garden - man it's nice here! Looking real sweet dude! Very full house! Have some reading to do, you've been a busy green thumb lately, takin notes :joint: .

And once again thx for the tips on clay - it does a body good! -MGJ

HookaHittaH

Hey Maj your grow is looking great as usual. I fear I may have lost my GDP genetics that I had going in my last outdoor spring grow... The fellow grower I had originally given it to has fallen upon hard times with this economy the way it is and lost his residence and had to move... Sucks to lose some real deal genes like that. At least I can come here and visit to see your ML and GDP going on. Keep it up M8

B

buzzed day

hey i have a thread in growers forums about which seeds to get called willyjack seeds.didn't you grow some chronic?? if so what did you think of it and if you feel like it mayby check it and let me know what you think.thanks and peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:muahaha: Booya Tooya hey every1 wuzzzapping

hey MGJ brotha how ya doing glad ya find the clay useful pls dont forget to drink least 1 gal water every day your drinking the clay. yepper very busy so far this yr including the F2's n F3's i've made 27 crosses :jump:

hey brotha Core from across the way he he i've just been chilln since causn few waves lmao :rasta: havent had a cam for 2 wks or so lol

hey HH srry for your loss brotha thx for the props buddy the ML strawd pheno will be around for long time. the GDP cut i've been running is being retired for a pheno so purple it looks black. Sirsmokealot gifted me the black cut i may keep 1 cut of my 1st GDP unsure. Sir gifted me 2 cuts on the 1st and both have been in soil over wk almost 2wks they rooted very fast. then he gifted me another 7 thier in my bubbler now so decisions decisions lol :rasta:

hey BD how ya doing buddy i havent growen the strain cronic so i'm unsure how it grows or tastes

well been few days so guess time for few pics heres the garden plants in 1 gal bags are tonight 41 days 12/12. plants in 2 liter bottels 2 wks behind :jump:

up 1st is peek direct inside 2 liter bottels and 2 sugar shack on left in gal bags

in left back corner are 2 decapation pre98 bubba coffe pheno

heres 2 memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno n a decap bud upper right lol

just a wimzical above the 1 gal bags shot

the 2 sugar shack main tops n few lowers

closer of the shack tops

and a 10x macro of a lower sugar shack bud

ok now time to set up the babies for thier photos lmao

Angels Breath = Memoryloss strawd pheno x headhunter
HangMan = decap pre98 bubba pheno x headhunter
thier starting to look nice i think be back :rasta: