What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Grail 1.x an introduction

G

Canine those look good for babies. I was really hoping to see more pics of the one outdoors V had going. Hey how about some token dry bud shots. Or even better some sweet looking macros of the HG.

G

Yep I've been waiting to see that OD monster, as well. But V is for Vanish.

I forgot to mention that I had 7 beans, all seven popped in 24 hours and 3 of them popped, I shit you not, in 6 hours. Into paper towels on my lunch break and popped open when I got home that evening.

peace
.c.

G

He sure hasn't been around. Well I guess its up to you Canine to keep the thread going until he comes back.

G

I'll eventually start a grow report thread for this one, but I'm going to wait until the end... I've done start-finish threads in the past and they always end up 10 pages long and get pretty boring before harvest ever rolls around.

So far they're looking great, growing like champs... all are very uniform except for 1 out of 7 that is a tad more vigorous than the others. (I'm hoping that means I have 6 out of 7 females, LOL. But my luck ain't that good.)

G

Neighbor decided to blackmail me for weed, folks. All of my seedlings have been killed and the garden torn down. Hopefully I can get my hands on more Grail beans for the future, but it kinda looks like Verite vanished as well. I gotta delete the account. See ya'll around. Keep it green.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Bummer Canine, was hoping you would get a chance to check out the Grail. I would have checked in sooner but havent been anywhere on the inet recently [ family stuff out of town ]

I did manage to get a final set of pictures of the outdoor Grail. It was picked on Oct 12th due to an early cold snap and bad weather [ @45n.] Otherwise it would have been done around the 15th give or take a few days. Counting the samples it netted about six ounces dry which isnt too bad for a quasi-half plant tied up against a fence. Im sure it would have doubled that had it been able to go to full height and bush out.

What I was most impressed with was the taste and potency compared to my summer indoor heat test. Im used to it from my winter stuff easily rating about a good 8-9 outta 10, but the one outdoor one which had about a 7/10 ideal seasonal weather was at least 9.5/10 for taste and potency. I have also got one other report from someone I had test it outdoor @38n that grew out an 8 foot bush and its become her favorite stash.

On to the pics. Heres some of the cola shots and one lower bud. Since the plant had some major branching on the top half going on it made each of those branches like its own cola, some of them about as thick as a wrist.

Heres some of the closer top shots, since it elsewhere I wasnt able to get super quality macros off it. Hopefully I will be able to get some of these beans on seedbay soon. At least before the next of my strain introductions, Orange Diesel which I have been told smells like Gojo.
WE097506GOJs.jpg

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Excellent. I'll scoop them up off of Seedbay for sure. And the Orange Diesel, as well. Good to see ya back.

Dig

G

Maybe you need another tester at 30N to just make sure. Nothing like the smell of Gojo on a female.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Good to have you back mate :wave:

I'll see about getting these babys started at the beginning of the year :chin:

fshwcrs

looks great, and i can not wait for the orange diesel. is there some sort of mailing list i can sign up for? lol

page 7 = mine

Momma Jo

May I drop in to testify on behalf of Verite's diligent efforts?

I have had the good fortune to be able to grow out both of these strains...and they both turned out wonderfully lush and uniform. Perhaps it was the "gojo factor", but I noticed the Orange Diesel seemed to be really favored by ALL of my men friends, whereas the Grail spoke to me personally. Smoking the Grail was like having a religious experience, without having to do the religion. And not one person that I had try it was anything less than extremely impressed. The claim may sound outrageous...but this strain is seriously, seriously good...and is currently being hoarded by the few I know that have access to it!

Here's a shot of her majesty at 38 days into flowering. Makes me look oh-so-forward to starting it up in the spring...glad to see that you'll be bringing it here!

(the line still forms to the left, right?)

:respect:

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Hey Momma :wave:

Well let me welcome you to IC then :D

I have V's Holy Grail and Orange Diesel aswell. I've not gotten any more info on the OD from him yet as he's been offline for some time, how did yours grow?

I'll prolly start the HG first anyway, but background info is always good. :chin: :D

Lovely pics by the way :yummy:

cannacat

WOW

WOW

Hey Verite,
I am an admirer of yours from some time back...Momma Jo and I are mingos.
This summer I had to opportunity to grow a couple of the your grail outside. Due to a fried hard drive on my computer I lost all my photos (hadn't backed them up) so I can't show you the results, but I had one premium plant that was close to 7' and stretched arm width. The other didn't get quite enough sun so was somewhat smaller and not quite as potent but still super. Terrific smoke - my favorite of what I grew this year. Very compact sugary buds that pack a whollop - a little dab'll do ya.
Thanks again for all your hard work - so folks like me can enjoy growing and smoking the best.
cannacat :wave:

Legit_User

I been chasing after your mikado for at least a year...
When are these holy grail's going to seedbay?? (LU taps foot)
Camon,,, I know you can make it happen.. haha :joint:
I dig how your grow is so sweet and simple,
Good job,
Stay peaceful

Momma Jo

A few more pics of my beloved Grail ~ two different plants, one that I trained to look like a candelabra, just to be festive. It was a tasty treat and I can't wait to get my hands on more!

And as for any other growing notes...all I can say is that it was EXTREMELY uniform and super easy to grow. My indoors girls were compact (yet bountiful), and finished in about 7-8 weeks. But my true reward was the smoke...it was just as satisfying as the Love (Potion)...and anyone that knows me knows how addicted I am to THAT stuff!

(I will post pics of the Orange Diesel in it's appropriate thread...now that I see you've created one)

Rock on, Verite...and may your strains always please you!
:friends:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Just put 4 of these babys down to germ. :woohoo:

Won't start the grow till mid-end january, by then I'll have sexed and cloned. :yummy:

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Great Pics Momma

Hey can anyone HELP me... I have heard/read that Mikado is some what of a aphrodisiac.
Is this true...Any comments..
Peace
Chefboy

Latest posts

Latest posts