What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

symbiote420

Veteran
Just put (4) of my Ra's Al Ghul in flower this Sunday, I can't wait to see what they produce! The makeup is Ghost OG x Boba's Stash ....this version of Ra's I used a stout Affie leaning male, my other version is with the Snow Lotus leaning male which I'll get to after hell season is over, plus I gotta keep my #s where they need to be!

summer 2013 147.jpg

Might as well toss these up ....I started some of my Street Stars (pre'95 Sensi Star, SMF cut x Straydawg) up too, check out the trippy lavender coloring growing under the leaves! I need a cam that takes good macros because these gals are encrusted with trichs, they are going on their 6th to 7th node and pushing so many trichs you'd think I sprinkled it with glitter!!!
There @ 19 days today in 2 gallon bags in the veg tent, these pics are from day 5.

summer 2013 137.jpg

summer 2013 138.jpg

summer 2013 139.jpg

summer 2013 140.jpg

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Freaky pipe there gto. You blow it?

Out- that wifi gonna be hung with dense nuggs of goodness. It should yield well.

Frogger- sup
Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

outame 2

Been a while..

Been a while..

Well lots of changes in the past few months,new place,own lots of land now.Got me a new 8 x 16 grow shed,almost fully insulated,new ballast,bulbs,nutes,and just got some new seeds to do some breeding with,going back to the old days again.

Not sure of the genetics of these,but it could easily be my old Ice Princess Blueberry cross I made years ago,either way,I will be busy for the near future...good to be back.

Buddle

Veteran
NYCD x MOB sounds good. I've got a half pack of Rez's Princess Diesel and want to combine it with my OTM and/or grape Krush..Pretty girls.

outame 2

The Ice Princess x Blueberry strain I made years ago was a heavy hitter,I can imagine it crossed with Diesel...yum...

symbiote420

Veteran
Nice looking cross, frosty!! Looks a little like the Mental Floss keeper my homie has. What type of smells she giving ya?

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Looking great out. Nice buds Phil. Hope everyone has a great 420 Easter. Smoke um if you got them. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.HE

outame 2

So this is my first grow in 9 months,so I decided to do a bagseed run to sharpen my skills again.A couple of my buddies and some family all pitched in for a week at a private lakeside home for a little vacation and we need something to pass around the jacuzzi,the pool,or the game room bar...I think this will do until I put my Golden Cindy's in there when this is done.Been feeding light till tonight at day 30 I kicked them to full flavor...