What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
killa-- damn bro when you gonna rape them for clones?? they look great.. cant wait to see that whole tent filled up with clones..

TMB--that is Garberville PurpleKush .. alot different than any others i have seen.. that why i keep it around.. not to many people know about her or atleast show her on here..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

killabrown420

g2bf, no idea really how long they been vegging. I've been really busy getting ready to move into a new place and they have kinda just been on the back burner so to speak under a 600 mh. I truly love how easy coco is, I literally have been just giving them nutes sparingly, no measuring really just playing by ear and watering with tap for weeks now. They are as green as can be.

Hie, i finally just got my plugs so I can take clones, chances are I could get up to 100 off the three of them, but the plan is to take all the undergrowth for clones, repot them in big 18 gallon tubs with straight coco and let them veg another 2 weeks while I get moved into my new place and then letting them rip under 1600 watts while the clones root. I was originally planning to take clones week ago and start fresh with them but these girls got so big I couldn't just toss em out, being so perty and all. I haven't been able to find much about the garb cut on here, I really can't wait to see how she does. I know she is the stinkiest of the three by far.

outame 2

Hey guy's,guess it has been a minute since I posted here.Been busy growing exclusively for a guy in KCMO.He pre- bought everything I could produce,and he was also my best friend.I knew him for over 16 years.He went to bed with a headache the night before the Super Bowl this spring,and never woke again.His wife tried to wake him to watch the game,and found him with his eyes open,and unresponsive..with a thready pulse.Aneurysm..he died Super Bowl Sunday.found out a month later when I was to deliver his produce.

Had a good job last year before the economy went to shit,hits the Midwest last ya know,made more money in one year than I ever had in my life,plus the grow money from my buddy Russ.Then lost that job...right before Russ died,then I sat here sat here and grew weed.G2 came and scooped up what was for Russ.Bank called and said we need money,and I said here ya go,and now I grow weed to pay the bank for the house.

The house we built for $60,000 is now worth 95,000 so we will sell it soon,and retire in Branson,or NW Arkansas soon as we can.We have offers for fishing guides on the premier trout lake in this area at $300 for two people per day,plus all the fishing we can do for ourselves.we have quit doing hydro,now doing hempy buckets and doing great with them.

Looks like everyone is doing well,HE doing hydro?Hmm...Hey killa,looking good.I'll get some pics up when flowering gets a little further along.I took the tangerine haze beans HE sent me,and made more seeds,lots of variety,I'll work on finding a keeper soon.

grow2bfree

G2 to the rescue. We visited ~O~ this weekend, took him some nutes to save his girls. Got to compare led vs hps buds. Had a great visit. Its great to have great friends. :jump:

wish i had fellow real-life hobbyists to compare with! i only know one that has ever pulled a harvest and he isn't in operation right now. it's nice to have someone IRL to talk grow with though

killabrown420

hindu, straight up coco, nothing else. Handwatered, very similar to soil but no risk of overwatering. Roots and plants grow like hydro, and i feed pure blend pro nutes every other watering or so, more or less depending on how they look.

Outame, good to see ya buddy. sorry about your friend.

happyguy, yeah these guys are the only ones i talk to about growing. sucks, but i don't have any RL friends that I trust my freedom with.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hindu, straight up coco, nothing else. Handwatered, very similar to soil but no risk of overwatering. Roots and plants grow like hydro, and i feed pure blend pro nutes every other watering or so, more or less depending on how they look.

Same here straight coco. I love how lazy you can be with the stuff. Especially this time of year when you got a million things to do.

HE though might turn me over to some hydro those girls are looking great.

Few more days and I can start plucking these clones in the ground :jump:

grow2bfree

HE - Looking pretty sweet, I can smell them from here. lol

The bad news: Well, the old seeds ended up being crap. :cry:
The Good news. The one Green Spirit that popped was female. :jump:
Looking good. Took some clones, starting to root. And the cuts that ~o~ gifted are starting to root. Built my screen for the girls. Will be finishing up my room for the LED today or tomorrow.

Will post some pics when I have something worth showing.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Looks like every one is doing the thing....gonna have to look into the coir for sure. Ive got 3 Blowfish S-1 mothers(...Ive never smoked the real BF cut, but this is super killer weed for sure.) 9 WOT Paki's.... (sexing these yet. Have some seriouse indica pollen soon.)1 Green crack and a G13. All veging. Waiteing for the gear to get here...

Room is now 52 sq ft, so 3 1000 hps..cool tubes. Going to do the first flower run in soil and go from there. Guyute this is the BF you didnt get to taste. Ill get you straight bud.

grow2bfree

Here is a sneak peek of one of ~O~'s cuts and the Green Spirit.

Trying to fill one side of my screen with the GS while the clones get stronger. Then I will be flipping. Scrog on one side. Clones on the other.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Wheres everyone at.....Hie,Cali....etc? Got 3 cool tubes, any ideas on how to configurate them so as to cool them effectively? 400cfm fan as cooler.

Bagster

some shots of some chem dawg cuts bout to flower em...

Attachments

• chem dawg2 002.jpg
    chem dawg2 002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 16
  • chem dawg2 012.jpg
    chem dawg2 012.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 12
  • chem dawg2 008.jpg
    chem dawg2 008.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 14
  • chem dawg2 004.jpg
    chem dawg2 004.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 14

killabrown420

Hindu, this is just a shot in the dark but I seem to remember someone who built a manifold out of PVC pipe and attached the cool tubes to them kind of like how you see ducting in large buildings. I'm not a hvac expert by anymeans so Im not sure if this will help at all. You would probably need to put a damper on the first light or two to even out the airflow between the three, but it's better I imagine to do that than run all the 90 degree angles if you connected all the cooltubes that way. You want the cooltubes like l l l and not - - - to get better coverage. Hope this helps, i can try to draw a pic if you need a visual

Just a heads up to everyone I got moved into my new place, hopefully permanently. I've been fixing up this house the past month and its all starting to pay off. I got a nice big room to play with, a spacious attic to vent into and enough juice and up to date electrics to not have nightmares. I just transplanted the 3 bushes into 10 gallon containers with coco, going to tie down tomorrow, veg a few more days and then flip em, probably have to throw all 1600 watts at em b/c after I tie em down and train them they will more than likely fill up the entire 4x8 footprint. leaving me with like 50 clones and nowhere to flower em :-0 I'll figure out something. wish i had an outdoor spot but no good locations around here, and i'll be too busy to haul water everyday since it gets so damn hot down here in the summer. anyone needs anything holla

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
SUP ALL SAD NEWS GOT MY WINGS CLIPPED . GOT OUT OF JAIL LAST NIGHT . ILL POST MORE LATER.. KEEP IT GREEN AND STAY STAY SAFE. HE

KILLA-try and keep everything alive i will be back.

Latest posts

Latest posts