What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobby Growing with Friends

G

HI BRO,dont let the little basterdsget a rid on you to your grow ! it happend to a buddy
of mine and that was not fun.

Last edited:

outame 2

Hydro roses ...not bad...not bad at all..

gimme a minute....and lemme get my shit together...

Last edited:
G

Hydro roses :chin: u going to corner the Market: wave:
If u need fret’s give my a call I’ve got 10 tons :woohoo: :sasmokin:

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup VG-- yeah i rea dthat story... funny little fat fuck.. they let the money go to there brains... My buddies fixing to start a tactical nuke warfare on them little bastards.. Damn man looks like you got a couple of fert machines(cows) LOL..

Outame-- damn that a huge rose... :pointlaug :joint: looking good.. now lets see some buds..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

outame 2

the story was pretty good until the kid got greedy...nuff said.all the bullshit of going and doing,and hoping,and then going fuck everything that is good,and then the progression of his own downslide.

they do watch...from law enforcement to yer neighbors...I do...VG,why did you have to post a calf with it's rough slimy tounge stuck in it's nose?

I know why,because it is a cool pic..good to see ya man...Killa,I will update...

G

My old man has 200 dairy cows, another 200 heifers and about 60 calves.
Now you see y I’m always working :chin: :yoinks: :badday: :pointlaug

Last edited:

outame 2

mr nice...good stuff killa...

smooth as a mountain stream my friend...and great high...but it has been a spell since good pot for me.

killabrown420

good deal, now lets see what you can do with the nice and ipbb

they are both really good smoke, with insane resin production and decent yields...the nice dries into that greyish color, while the ipbb is more lime green

outame 2

The nice has roots coming out of the net pot now,not yet on the itis.Here is my clone tent on the back porch,heat mat,ro and an airstone bubbling in there with the kids to keep the humidity high.

Roomie left all his gear here for growing,so now I can do a 9 bucket grow depending on what I have to work with.:chin:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Killa-- how did ya like the Puss Kush?? what did it taste like to you??..

Outame-- lets see what you can do with the Nice... i want to see a tree...LOL..

i take some pics of the flowering chamber later this week... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

killabrown420

hie, kush is the only way I can describe the taste :confused: lol I want to say it had some kind of "curry" taste to it, or something like that, hard to place though. I'm not the best at describing taste like some of the connaseurs around here, other than "it tastes GOOOOOD"

hie, the more I smoke the dabney, the more I love her....nothing compares to that blueberry muffin smell, oozing out the jar.

I got a dabney single cola plant coming down today, the ipbb comes down next week, then the week after I have the last run of the HDFXGS a nice, dabney, and a g13 coming down.

waiting to go in.... 2 nice bushes, 2 dabneys, 2 williams wonder

on the batters deck.... TW, 3 nice's, 2 dabneys, itis mom, nice mom, g13 mom

sittin pretty :)

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
killa- i told you.you fall in love with it . that Dabney just gets better the longer it stays in the jar.. mine never makes it past 2 weeks... :joint:

yeah i know what you mean.. Puss Kush cured for a week taste of lime/soap, hard to nail it down.. guess i will just have to grow out more and sample it more...LOL

sounds like you will have some good buds for a while.. gonna get some pics of the BS#1 in flower.. got 50 or more days left on her.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Last edited:

killabrown420

haha, i got a ladybug in the big box now...it flew onto my leg when I was outside today...was watching him munch on the buds for a while, take that you nasty mites! I might order some pretty soon if I get the co2 hooked up and seal up the room. They would take care of the remaining mites in there.

hmmm

G

Ladybug versus the mites :dueling: that sounds like a Japan’s movie! :smoker: Next up Godzilla? :lurk:

killabrown420

haha vg, i might have to help her out a bit :p

i found a place with 1500 of em for only 7 bucks plus shipping, growquest.com i believe... they have other predator mites too i might look into