What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobby Growing with Friends

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup Hella,

nice fat buds in only 50 days...you gotta love that...gonna get some shots of the flowering room this afternoon...

Hey fellas check out hella's video it is the shit. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

outame2

Hey there HE,how ya feeling man? Hope all is well.I remember the wreck!Killa,I see buds!Hella,nice vid man...I take stills,and grow trees...need any ideas on macros..lemme know,and maybe you can teach me your video skills?

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
:wave:Outame: i am feeling good.gotta go back to the Doctor tomorrow and find out what they found on the CaT Scan,hopeully nothing..

Here is the update on what in the flowering room..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup Everyone..hopefully everthing will stay up and running.. now just to get the pics off teh other site to here... Good to see ya VG.

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

G

can't what for OG to get up and running. all that info lockedup :badday:

Last edited:

outame 2

Wassup?

Wassup?

Hey guy's...been busy here recently,and growing has been on the back burner for a spell.I have been teaching my girl to grow hydro with veggies,and I have been waiting for my friend to move out so I can get my grow on again.

Well, he has moved out and I have some white russian clones coming sometime in the next week or so.I have one russian from seed rooting now,my buddy had all females from his seeds,thats where the clones are coming from.

Glad we are back up and running.Killa,what are the chances of getting a clone of that ipbb?I'd love to do her in hydro,I do have 1000 watts in the basement ready to go,and 700 in the spare bedroom.

I haven't had anything good to smoke for about 8 months until I came across some hydro a guy had,this was the last nug he had, that was about two weeks ago.

I'll be back later with the seedlings pics...time to pop a crop.

killabrown420

outame, good to hear from ya buddy, been a while :!

I'll get some cuts out to you asap, you got rockwool or something? I ran out of plugs, can I just send a bunch of cuts unrooted? She roots pretty consistently so I know you can get one to throw roots for ya. Lemme know cause I got a mom with about 6 branches that need to be clipped off

Heres the room and that itis @ day 42 or so :)

outame 2

Yeah killa,i have two new containers of root tech gel,rockwool,BC,and all the goodies needed for business as usual.Pm me for our new address.I have the back bedroom for rooting clones,the bedroom next to the master bedroom for veg,and the basement for flowering...I'm ready.

Maybe HE has something with roots? Mr nice still around HE? Gimme a shout fellers.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup Out-- fixing to take some clones.. i take a few extra far ya.. i'll PM you when they are ready..

Killa-- Looking good... looks like the Black Box if full..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup VG-- here is a pic of a hog that is on my hunting land,just killed a 250lb sow..

Hey Guys Check this shit out these photos were taken by a helicopter pilot flying over our local lake vefry near my cousins house... never expected something this big in the lake

here some Puss Kush shots

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

outame 2

Is that a crocagator or an aladile....? hmmm,either way,it has dinner...killa,you wanna throw some cheese on that critter and toss it in the oven? HE,anything with puss in the name is always good...dam,gotta work....again...post peeps,im bored,and hot,,,

Let's get going..

killabrown420

the 5 headed beast that is the dabney blueberry

can't wait to see this plant in another month, with those trademark dabney clubs swaying in the breeze :bat: :bat:

Check out this fatty batch of honey oil
7342ooiiiil_003.jpg

:woohoo:

G

HE, cool hog! I love deer cams you always get at lest get one good shot. :joint:

That crocagator scary!!:yoinks:

Killa , the dabney blueberry look excellent :lurk:

I hope my power stout's look like this

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup VG-- yeah man cant beat the deer cam.. got about 250 pics off it since feb.

Killa-- Nice looking oil.. bet it make ya cough up a lung and hammer you in the head.. :bat: Lovely five headed beast there man.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Them little evil borg bastards... hey i know what you mean man... they love the Nice.. dont feel bad man.. my buddies got them too... worst case i every saw.. they are haveing a orgy on all his buds.. webs covering everthing.. they even made a web on his reflextor.. now if i can just keep them from getting in my veg and mom room i will be alright.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

PS.. oh teh Blue Satellite #1 F2 is a female... :woohoo: now just have to wait to see if it is a keeper..

Last edited: