What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

killabrown420

2buds, i just saw the cmh sticky at the top..gonna read up on it

~O~ i got those same seeds, i think i'm gonna do a DC cross next along with the thaze if these other shroom infested sprouts can't be saved.

xen_dau

hieagle420 said:
Xen-- yeah i leave the bagseed outdoors it should finish outside no matter how cold it gets.. just have to watch the rain. if you gonna reveg them you need to make sure the bottom branches will still be green.. but i would say they could stay outside until middle of month.. if no heavy rains fall..

I get some pics of the Chamber this weekend.. got alot of seeds made with the Tangerine Tar male i found.. looks just like teh Tangerine HAze mom in veg.
Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

You know Imma keep it green...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

She should be fine... (Yeah I took one I had been treating early for PM.) Need some smoke when I take the rest down right? LMAO

Im going to keep her with the 2 Sour D IBLs that made it. I expect great things out of BOTH the phenos of SWT #3 I have. The early smoke was GREAT! And if they pack on the trichs like that outdoors where I have little if any control about surrounding conditions, I can imagine what she will be like when I baby her in an indoor spa with human attention daily. These SWT #3 will not leave my grips. I love it...

Oh yeah... I will be doing a Strawberry D grow from bean once I get the indoor set up. Old school with the once a week updates like back at OG. ;)

Last edited:

xen_dau

outame 2 said:
HE,what is the BX side composed of?I have 9 months to play with now,and the tangerine haze crossed with something to keep her shorter would be perfect for me.I need something short,with good yield.Last time I did the T haze she hit the ceiling.Not complaining,but I need something smaller to deal with.

Just got a couple of sprouts of deep chunk x blueberry going,gonna see what they do.

Mmmmmmmmm.... Tangerine Haze.... I got a sample of that one time. Some REALLLLLLLY good shyt man!!!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
outame 2 said:
HE,what is the BX side composed of?I have 9 months to play with now,and the tangerine haze crossed with something to keep her shorter would be perfect for me.I need something short,with good yield.Last time I did the T haze she hit the ceiling.Not complaining,but I need something smaller to deal with.

Outame-Tangerine Tar X Tangerine Haze is the BX..

Xen-- hope they reveg for ya.. i got a ST#3 flowering right now.. it is teh grapefruit pheno .. didnt keep any cuts cause it wanted to flower in veg.... i still got some ST#4 beans laying around somewhere..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

xen_dau

hieagle420 said:
Outame-Tangerine Tar X Tangerine Haze is the BX..

Xen-- hope they reveg for ya.. i got a ST#3 flowering right now.. it is teh grapefruit pheno .. didnt keep any cuts cause it wanted to flower in veg.... i still got some ST#4 beans laying around somewhere..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

I am hoping she does as well!!! I love this one and the other one as well. They are REALLY good smokers... Top notch smoke no doubt.

Are you going to try and reveg it???

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Caregiver techniques...

Caregiver techniques...

:joint: I've been a caregiver for my mom for almost 3 yrs. now and I've learned a few things and here's one of them...another set it and forget grow..ha ha. i used this for nutes and watering outdoors..I'm gonna try growing in soil this winter with 1 p-tron using this watering system. Hope this helps. :spank:

my outdoor Romulan :violin:

OFRN strain^^^^^

xen_dau

PhilCuisine said:
:joint: I've been a caregiver for my mom for almost 3 yrs. now and I've learned a few things and here's one of them...another set it and forget grow..ha ha. i used this for nutes and watering outdoors..I'm gonna try growing in soil this winter with 1 p-tron using this watering system. Hope this helps. :spank:

my outdoor Romulan :violin:

OFRN strain^^^^^

LMAO "OFRN Strain"

You like those set it and forget it eh???
Looks like your girl has the clap too(PM). LOL

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
way too...

way too...

:joint: much rain these few days...gots mildew on it..as long as the budz are straight it dont matter. :spank:

xen, didnt u name one of ur dogs xen dau or something??? Ch. Gamblers daughter "Dynasty" will be 10 next st. valetines day...Hope this helps.

Last edited:

xen_dau

PhilCuisine said:
:joint: much rain these few days...gots mildew on it..as long as the budz are straight it dont matter. :spank:

xen, didnt u name one of ur dogs xen dau or something??? Ch. Gamblers daughter "Dynasty" will be 10 next st. valetines day...Hope this helps.

Ironline's "Jimmy" was indeed call named Xendau (SHEN-dow) may he RIP....

I miss that fuckin dog so much... He was truly my best friend. I miss taking him fishing. Man that dog would swim chasing geese until he started taking on water. LMAO I had to swim out and get him one time. That when I started back working with my commands with him, so he would return when told to do so.

Last edited:

grow2bfree

Remember Me?

Remember Me?

Hi all. I don't know if any of you remember me from OG. I posted a few grows over there and was a part of this thread for awhile there. I am glad to see a lot of you guys are still hard at it.

Hope you guys welcome me back with open arms.

~O~- I am off the road now and moved back to NWA.

Peace

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
slow start...

slow start...

:joint: this is what i gots going....i was waiting for some clones but they were below my standards so i gave them to my buddy and now he's been dealing with them now for 3 weeks, none are in 12/12....the clones I put in my grows have to pass my high standards....if they're crappy ur gonna waste ur time just trying to nurse them back to health...I sent my bud's bro in law $100 to get me some clones from the club but instead he sent his crappy clones which i in turn gave to his bro in law my buddy. I'm glad i dont have to deal with them(clones). last year he sent cuttings of grand daddy purple but was full of bugs so i had to deny them, it was so hard b/c i've always wanted Grand Daddy Purple..I will get my big grow going sooner or later it's just gonna take a lil time, just a lil set back. Hope this helps. :violin:

Ps, he sed some clones are en-route so i hope this time it passes my high standards..meanwhile this is what i gots going...

Schrom(left) unknown(middle) northern whites(right)

schrom in swc/tron..stretched like a mofo..

veg chamber....Ms.O'wrecks(bags) revegged and the other 2 are northern whites...dont have a veg room just a veggatron...ha ha... :asskick:

homemade tron for my bonsai moms......Hope this helps. :violin:

killabrown420

Hey guys I finally got some plants going. Just waiting on getting my room built. I don't have shit for tools so it'll be a minute before I can get anything built. I'm planning on just framing a room within the room, wrapping with poly like the black box, and sticking 2 400's in there, each with a ebb and flow tub underneath em. I don't think my old house can handle much more wattage than that.

First time growing this girl out...Tangerine Haze. Should be a treat. Also have catpiss once again and the headstash OG kush. Thanks again ;)

killabrown420

was thinking possibly putting her alone under a 400 and doing a scrog...thoughts? I could do a single tub swc with her and the other table do ebb and flow with cp, and og cuts a month after I start flowering the Thaze. That way I harvest all at once and get a good yield. Have other stuff ready to go in right away afterwards... i really hate to think of waiting 3+ months for any sort of harvest...i haven't smoked anything good in about that long. since that last cp. i think i might try and sneak a clone or some seedlings in the 150 watt cabinet and try to just get something to smoke asap. going to hydro store this week and should be setup by next week. like the lowes commercial says.... lets build something together...well yes, lets do that lowes..lets build a growroom together.

outame 2

well, for me with 700 watts she usually has 6" node spacing,so she would probably do well with a scrog.as fast as hydro is you will be tucking a lot.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
My Hellraiser Growroom...

My Hellraiser Growroom...

:joint: just about half way through, at least for 3 plants...them strings you see have hooks at the ends of them for the future heavy branches. My way of growing.."the set it & forget it way"...i dont bother checking ph, ppm's or res changes and my plants are healthy as a mofo as u can see..Hope this helps. :spank:

had to bend the main stalks of the 2 Northern Whites(front plants) to buy me some time..didn't think it would stretch as much

1k lite less then 1 foot away..need a lite mover to be able to do this.^^

front plant schrom...looks like im gonna get a good yield on this one

broken Romulan branch^^^^^

killabrown420

looking good phil :wave:

I need some advice/tips/suggestions guys... I have a semi-large spare room in my house that will hold both veg and flower sections.

I need some suggestions of how to set it up. But first let me include what I have to work with:

2 400 watt aircooled hps, 1 400 watt hps in cooltube, shoplights (t12s), 265 cfm blower @ 4" (5+ years old now though) 424cfm @ 6" inline fan w/ carbon filter.

As far as ventilation, I have a window that I can leave cracked open. Temps are plenty cool enough outside now that temps inside won't get too high. So far the general plan is to divide the room into 1/3 with 1/3 of the room sealed with 2x4's and black poly. That area will be the flower room and have access to the window and fresh, cool air. The lights will be lined in a row with 6" ducting connecting each one. An inline fan will pull air through the hoods and out of the box into the carbon filter. OR should I have the 265 cfm blower hooked up to the lights and venting into the remaining 2/3 of the room, while having the 424 cfm inline fan and filter scrubbing all the air outside of the box? My reasoning for that is the plants in veg will stink too, not just the ones in the flowering box. I want to keep the smell as contained as possible. While I don't have many neighbors, I do have a few and they like to walk their dogs outside and I don't want them catching any whiffs.

I didn't plan on including the old 400 watt cooltube, but it looks like I could, so why not? Overall I want to keep the wattage down to 1500 watts total for the room. I have a little portable heater that is rated 1500 watts and it worked fine in the room so I think if I keep it around there I should be fine. So should I have 1200 flowering watts or 800 flower/400 veg? I might build the cooltube it's own room so to speak, so that it could be either or.

I got a few days to figure this out, but by next week the plants will be ready to go under the big lights so I'll need to have it figured out by then.