What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

G

Frogger, Is that stanley loud? Thanks for answering. Sweet how you got the wood from a salvaged barn. Great story guyute54, like what I saw.

I remember my first experience with OG was shortly after starting to smoke the herb. My friend had a 4 foot stretched out plant (it turned out to be male) with like 8 inches inbetween nodes and no side-branching. He showed me this site where everyone was telling him what to do and how to grow that plant. It was grown with an incandescent if I can remember correctly, hahah. I actually smoked some of the next plant he had. It wasn't bad, my folks came home that day and questioned my red eyes. I will forever remember that being the first homegrown I ever smoked. We dried it faster in tinfoil over a guess what - another incandescent bulb. 8)))

outame 2

uno momento porfavor...no problema...dialing in...

only one foot.but the plant is 15" X 34"

Last edited:

killabrown420

on your way ~O~! LOOKin good

indo, that bloody mary looks dank...i remember saying bloody mary 5 times in front of a mirror in the boys bathroom w/ the lights off back in grade school...we used to freak each other out and say we saw her...lol

I just bought a plane ticket to costa rica yesterday :woohoo: I am leaving the states in 3 weeks for 3 months. I'm going to get my TEFL certification down there so I can teach English anywhere in the world. It's a 4 week program and they give you spanish lessons in the afternoons. I've always talked about moving down there, this trip will give me a taste of what it'll really be like. I've been thinking about it for a while...yesterday i was searching flights and found one nearby for 300 bucks including taxes...I had to jump on it.

My roomie will take care of shop while I'm gone...I'm kinda bummed I won't get to see the OGxSD SDXOG and SDXPI finish or the new strains I'm trying for the first time. Hopefully there will be a few buds of each waiting on me when I get back :joint:

Last edited:

outame 2

Teaching english as a foreign language eh?Hell,you could do that here.But the babes and waves are better there from what you have shown me.

G

guest5703

dude that is so tight killa, seriously doing your thang bro! That is gonna be a lifetime experience man totally take advantage! Crazy dude Costa Rica, cool man very cool. PEACE

G

Thats awsome killa!... Congrats dude. Someone I know is doing the same thing in Chile. She might move down there for life, I dunno.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
killabrown420 said:
on your way ~O~! LOOKin good

indo, that bloody mary looks dank...i remember saying bloody mary 5 times in front of a mirror in the boys bathroom w/ the lights off back in grade school...we used to freak each other out and say we saw her...lol

I just bought a plane ticket to costa rica yesterday :woohoo: I am leaving the states in 3 weeks for 3 months. I'm going to get my TEFL certification down there so I can teach English anywhere in the world. It's a 4 week program and they give you spanish lessons in the afternoons. I've always talked about moving down there, this trip will give me a taste of what it'll really be like. I've been thinking about it for a while...yesterday i was searching flights and found one nearby for 300 bucks including taxes...I had to jump on it.

My roomie will take care of shop while I'm gone...I'm kinda bummed I won't get to see the OGxSD SDXOG and SDXPI finish or the new strains I'm trying for the first time. Hopefully there will be a few buds of each waiting on me when I get back :joint:

Hope you make it back for 420.. holla at me b4 you leave.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

Hieagle- nice to visit. Here are some of the plants (in the front only). The indica one in the middle back is a sd ibl mix. Also I believe the back left is either a slow sativa-like kali or the sd ibl mix. Its posible it was the runt out of the sd ibl mix, it had leaf issues. Basically it couldn't form the 2nd set. The right back one was a sd ibl mix.

snowkush f2----------------sd ibl male mix(too wet ph issue)-------moemist

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Indo-- damn that Bloody mary looks fine.. nice purpling on them buds..

Outame-- damn man that plants a beast.. keep it up..

Frogger-- nice looking box.. what you gonna fill it with?

Killa-- do your thing down there man.. learn all you can.. if you dont make it to 420 this year.. well get together after you get back.. hopefully i have some GTard buds about ready when you get back.. they just germed last week..

Excelatit.. looking nice..

Here some pics from the chamber.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

guest5703

HEY EVERYONE!!! just saying hi! Looks like everyones growing really well, excellatit is really starting some nice babies up good job bro!

HIE your chamber is always packed dude! You never stop smoking? Neither do I ;) Hows some of the dry buds you got, any shots?? :rasta:

Killa I noticed someone else in flowering forum showing off some OGXSD, same beans as yours?? He looks like he got more SD in his version though, I love you OGXSD way better the og comes out a grip.

I went to my buddies house to tonight to chill and he had me transplant more shit, I didn't even know I was gonna haha his clones root quick, quicker than mine... :cuss: Oh well he has a nice set up finally going, I try to get him on ic but he's sketched oh well. He really did some nice work on his closet though and I had to show you guys. He's got a flowering room 400hps(but he needs better ventilation it's too hot right now) and under that he has his veg room which has a large T-5 8 bulb fixture that works bomb as hell. On top he has all his nutrients and what not.

He plans to put a new two row section in every 3 weeks, having a full 6 rows when everything is rolling. Right now he's got the first set in which are two weeks into flower(but he counts from 12/12 not first pistil like I do) well see how things work out.

Flower room, you can see the sections vertical hanging light is tight imo(check out the bud shots in the back for inspiration lol)

bottom his veg room, bout 6 or 7 moms, clone dome and new clones

^^ AFTER t-planting, more babies ;)

Time to transplant!

We kind of swing on the H&G side of things where we are ;)

Thought you'd dig this. He's my best bro so we have all the same strains running. I just transplanted clones tonight too, we have more or less the same schedule, nutrients, strains, everything the same so we can match each other and also when we move in together we will be on the same schedule.

check my flowering thread this weekend if you get a chance I will update, nice buds on the Kush#2 and the Avalon is the most citrus strongest smelling plant I have ever grown and reminds me of a super indica Afghani or something. PEACE EVERYONE

Last edited:

outame 2

Bumped her up to 1200 ppm,ph 6.0,temp...68 degrees.Day 1 of flower.I have noticed that after Killa crossed her that the leaves are smaller,the original IPBB had leaves that would cover a sheet of paper.Not complaining a bit,just interesting to see.

I have never finished her in hydro,I'm a little anxious to see what she will smell and taste like with the diesel in her.:smoke:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
4 strainer....

4 strainer....

:joint: swc/tron grow.....s-cough, trainwreck, mtf, greencrack.....Hope this helps. :spank:

^^^HPK

^^^Romulan before

^^^Romulan after about 2 wks. :spank:

hope i don't get any mice this time... :cuss:

Last edited:

outame 2

Hey Phil,what nute line do you run,and what are your final ppm's in flower?I'm thinking of going to GH,try something different for once,I have been using BC for years now,and it would be cheaper for me to use GH.

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
i use...

i use...

outame 2 said:
Hey Phil,what nute line do you run,and what are your final ppm's in flower?I'm thinking of going to GH,try something different for once,I have been using BC for years now,and it would be cheaper for me to use GH.

bc nutes of course, with a touch of green fuse...straight tap water from lake michigan. dont care about ppm's or ph's of the water. i also dont do res changes i just add the bloom nutes w/out the res. changes. what works for me might not work for all so do your own experiments thats what i did. btw i have all the meters and reverse ossmosis ph up & down but i dont use them. i keep my grows in and out of the p-tron simple and easy thats how it should be..hope this helps. :rasta:

^^^pg13 in my small tron

^^^^my creation white domina in my big tron

Last edited: