What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

MrAwder

I'm also interested of either hl45 or Dave could share their info sources. I did a bit of googling but a lot of conflicting and opinionated information out there.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy SHYTE HL45....your absolutely KILLING it....and the news of your patient is amazing...I am taking that information to my mother in law (but she is VERY close to eating nothing but raw food as she has her own garden (very large garden) and eat's out of it daily!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
As far as information, you can find someone to support what you want on the internet. Anywhere from proof of aliens in the government to the fact that gays are sending everyone to hell to have sex with hitler. Heres the facts as I see them, 99% of food has more nutrition/enzymes before its cooked. There are a few things that have inhibitor or things that need to be broken down, personally I just stay away from them.

In short
cooked(dead) food=death
Raw(living) food=life.
After eating raw food for one month you will know what I mean.
I am a skinny guy but have always been able to eat more than anyone I know. I once ate 17 plates of food with a bunch of tongans after their rugby game. I was probably 160 at the time and you should have seen these HUGE dudes just blown away by my appetite. I eat pizza by the PIE not the slice. I can litterally eat two large pizzas back to back. When I ate only cooked food I ate5-6 meals a day, with raw foods I eat 2 MAYBE 3 meals a day.

Our favorite plant has the best blend of omegas found in its seeds along with protein. The leaves are REALLY good for us also.

Here is some proof in the pudding.
[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GDmcAU7U4Y[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TR8FyZ75l4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Raw cannabis juice, I have posted it before
[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iU9QN0fEM[/YOUTUBEIF]

There ya go two beautiful women who eat a raw food diet, show me some sexy GILFS that contribute there looks to a regular diet..
My patient is 70years old and he is actually starting to look younger. He lost 50healthy pounds and his skin is looking younger and vibrant.

Also check out TIM VAN ORDEN he is almost 40 and is winning races against people half his age.

Try the taco recipes I posted earlier, they are pretty good.

The nice thing about raw food is you can eat as much as you like. I suggest going to a natural foods store and getting a gentle cleanse to start because raw food will clean you out. There is one called "first cleanse" that works well.

The Boutenko family has some great raw food books. Check your local used book store and you might find some there.
Ani Phyo has s good one also
And Juliano has one of the best raw food prep books out there just dont be thrown off because he is a lady boy..lol

I will try to encourage my patient to start a thread soon.

also you dont have to just go 100% raw, just make an effort to eat more raw foods. Dark leafy greens. chard, kale, collards etc.

Think about it with cannabis. you ever smoked herb that has been vaporized(cooked)? It doesn't get ya very high..

Anyway I gotta a lot of stuff to tend to so I will see you guys later this eve and post up some more recipes.

Blessings
HL45

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Lots of varying raw info and "diets" out there.

Anyone interested I'd look into Dr Grahams stuff. A little more drastic then most "raw" diets, but I believe this is how we are atomically designed to eat.

80% calories from carbs (lots of fruit!) while 10% fat & proteins. 1lb of greens a day.
Fruits, Vegetables, Seeds, Nuts - nothing but.

Lots people claim the gurus only thrive on this "diet" because they are endurance athletes, but I believe that their eating habits and way of living simply drive them to be athletic and active because they have so much energy.

I'm not 100% there yet... frankly I eat a lot of crap I shouldnt, but can slam some serious fruit and vegetables and it makes me feel great. Just need to break away from the social stipulations that keep me eatin and drinkin' like most on the standard American diet.

It truly does change lives.
I hope as many cancer patients and anyone wanting to better their health are finding the way of raw foods out there.

Awesome thread HL!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Thanks! And awesome post flower farmer! When you do the ppk make sure you grab a wide top bucket, you will kill it! Love seeing other trees grows!

It's a trip when you commit to the raw lifestyle, because it seems to be more than just a diet. It can be a challenge when you aren't drinking at the bar or can't grab a bite to eat at a local spot with your pals. Luckily for me I live thirty miles away from anywhere to eat. It can be expensive buy all the raw nuts, but for me this is my health insurance. After hearing how out of touch most doctors are from various patients of mine, I would rather invest in food. I may sound crazy, but if you've ever eaten %100 raw for 2months or more you know what I am talking about. Raw Food gets you high.

I plan on growing most of my own leafy greens starting in the spring. My ideal goal is to have an aquaponic green house.

I don't know what everyone's neck of the woods is like but I am still feeling the outdoor flood. I have been extra careful since I lost half the Harvey last time and my wallets still hurting from it. Everything will work out fine in due time.

Broken record time...The wider top buckets are really blowing up. I want the plants to grow another few inches taller, but not much wider. I may need to start flowering them soon since they are so wide. I really should have put cages on them but I have NO extra dough. I hope that a pyramid of stakes and some trellis will do the job.

HL45

D

DaveTheNewbie

for me it was the film "fast sick and nearly dead" that turned me, altho ive seen raw food films before and been very interested.

I have a cold press slow juicer (not a fast spinny around one that grinds more than presses) and make my total meals from that.

For me Kale is a big one, its full of everything you would need (except maybe Omega 3 and B12) but it tastes like shit on its own. Normally I do the film suggested recipie of Kale, Celery, Lemon, Green Apple, Cucumber, and Ginger.

Ive lost 23 kg (shit loads in pounds) and I feel happy all day for no reason. I just smile at things cause that's what my body wants to do. Its the best drug ive ever taken cause theres no come down. The first 4-5 days were horrible as I went thru detox and I felt like I was dying, but that's all the shit coming out of my system. That in itself was very educational.

Like the man said, try it for 10 days and you will see for yourself.

Mister_D

Veteran
Thanks! And awesome post flower farmer! When you do the ppk make sure you grab a wide top bucket, you will kill it! Love seeing other trees grows!

It's a trip when you commit to the raw lifestyle, because it seems to be more than just a diet. It can be a challenge when you aren't drinking at the bar or can't grab a bite to eat at a local spot with your pals. Luckily for me I live thirty miles away from anywhere to eat. It can be expensive buy all the raw nuts, but for me this is my health insurance. After hearing how out of touch most doctors are from various patients of mine, I would rather invest in food. I may sound crazy, but if you've ever eaten %100 raw for 2months or more you know what I am talking about. Raw Food gets you high.

I plan on growing most of my own leafy greens starting in the spring. My ideal goal is to have an aquaponic green house.

I don't know what everyone's neck of the woods is like but I am still feeling the outdoor flood. I have been extra careful since I lost half the Harvey last time and my wallets still hurting from it. Everything will work out fine in due time.

Broken record time...The wider top buckets are really blowing up. I want the plants to grow another few inches taller, but not much wider. I may need to start flowering them soon since they are so wide. I really should have put cages on them but I have NO extra dough. I hope that a pyramid of stakes and some trellis will do the job.

HL45

for me it was the film "fast sick and nearly dead" that turned me, altho ive seen raw food films before and been very interested.

I have a cold press slow juicer (not a fast spinny around one that grinds more than presses) and make my total meals from that.

For me Kale is a big one, its full of everything you would need (except maybe Omega 3 and B12) but it tastes like shit on its own. Normally I do the film suggested recipie of Kale, Celery, Lemon, Green Apple, Cucumber, and Ginger.

Ive lost 23 kg (shit loads in pounds) and I feel happy all day for no reason. I just smile at things cause that's what my body wants to do. Its the best drug ive ever taken cause theres no come down. The first 4-5 days were horrible as I went thru detox and I felt like I was dying, but that's all the shit coming out of my system. That in itself was very educational.

Like the man said, try it for 10 days and you will see for yourself.

Agreed 110% :biggrin:

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead is a good one. One that everyone should watch.

In today's age there really is no excuse for being super overweight (aside from rare medical conditions). I have family members who are obese and its very sad that they choose to do nothing about it. One is so obese they likely wont live anywhere near a full life.. another needs a breathing machine to sleep at night, not because they have a breathing condition.. just that they're too fat, but yet too lazy or unmotivated to do something about it. Accepting that it is just the way they are instead of putting down the burger and remote and doing something about it. Being fat is one's own decision, but it's people's kids that really get me going. Parents.. stop feeding your fat ass kids fast food for christ sake!

The info is out there. Raw food diets work plain and simple. That truck driver (430lbs) on nearly dead is a prime example. He wasn't sweating all of that weight out over a long period of dedication with exercise and hard work.. He was literally shitting it out because he made the decision to cleanse and change his eating habits. I believe he lost 60lbs his 1st month of being on juice cleanse / and then plant based diet.

Our bodies are designed to heal themselves provided we give them what they need. The info is out there for anyone who cares.

I got a breville 1k juicer, but its just not my thing.. Not into cleaning the screened part and all that jazz. I splurged and got a Vitamix, then bought another one because my sister confiscated it for her own use. I can blend pretty much anything I want into a meal. A dozen bananas and a 1lb of dates in one sitting is no sweat... and I weigh a buck thirty five.

Honestly I prefer to just eat my fruits/vegatables n' such with my bare hands as nature intended, but the vitamix does make it easy if ya just need to liquify and get it down. Makes the bitter dark greens a bit easier...and anything you put a banana in ultimately ends up tasting like bananas anyways.

Bananas, Cinnamon, and bit a ground cloves is pretty bomb if just the nanners is too much to handle. Homemade applesauce cant be beat.

One of my favorite breakfast is cut up bananas and strawberries in a bowl.. and then blend a bunch more bananas to liquify and poor over the cut up pieces like milk. Good stuff.

Read the book called "The China Study" if you really want to open your eyes in regards to the chronic disease that the western diet and meat eating leads to.

And.. check out this page. Showing you that it is very possible to thrive and gain weight/muscle on a raw vegan/low fat plant based diet. You're not destined to be a bean pole by eating right. These dudes are beasts..
80-10-10 Raw Food Gladiators - (google - "80 10 10 HCRV Gladiators!!!")

bobblehead

Veteran
Lol idk about gladiators but those people are fit. We aren't meant to be big and bulky anyway... Be it muscle or fat. That weight is extra stress on our organs.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Good post FLOWER FARMER!!! I have glanced at that site before but never really checked it out. The biggest and strongest dude I know is a vegan and did raw foods for years. He learned from old school body builders who called it "gorrila strength"... gorillas being the stongest primate and eating a 100% raw diet mainly consisting of green. He is also a top level martial artist. I know two professional body builders who have placed 1rst in multiple competitions who arent vegan and their strength is nowhere near the vegan dude. At the gym he takes 150 pounds in each hand and does all kinds of crazy curls. Its nuts. Those Jesus Christ push ups were crazy! Another day at the races, dropped 170 on feild fencing last night, gotta lotta cages to make today.

I got a breville 1k juicer, but its just not my thing.. Not into cleaning the screened part and all that jazz. I splurged and got a Vitamix, then bought another one because my sister confiscated it for her own use. I can blend pretty much anything I want into a meal. A dozen bananas and a 1lb of dates in one sitting is no sweat... and I weigh a buck thirty five.

Honestly I prefer to just eat my fruits/vegatables n' such with my bare hands as nature intended, but the vitamix does make it easy if ya just need to liquify and get it down. Makes the bitter dark greens a bit easier...and anything you put a banana in ultimately ends up tasting like bananas anyways.

Bananas, Cinnamon, and bit a ground cloves is pretty bomb if just the nanners is too much to handle. Homemade applesauce cant be beat.

I'm sick of cleaning this Jack Lalane I've got but the Vitamix is pricey. Has anyone tried the Ninja Pro for juicing?

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

I have a lot of work to do because I need to start flowering today.

The ppk is amazing. D9 thanks for sharing.

Seems like this was just a few days ago
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358034916.555352.jpg

Today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358035003.578354.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358035036.507895.jpg

I like twin gear juicers. I will get into ll that later tonight.

D

DaveTheNewbie

I like twin gear juicers. I will get into ll that later tonight.

ive got a twin gear, and its just so much nicer than the single gear one. never blocks, never stops, it just keeps on going. Worth the extra few bucks I paid up front

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
as for juicers the best one out there is the Norwalk. Be ready to drop 2500 on it. I dont have one but I know a few people who do. Twin gears are good because unlike a centrifuge or disc juicer they do not oxidize the juice as much, therefor the juice stays fresher longer and holds its nutritional content. I had a breville and just gifted it to one of my patients when I got the green power twin gear. The brevile didnt juice any leafy greens which are the most important for juicing.

It does take some investment to get a nice juice and a 3hp blender and a dehydrator, its well worth it. Personally I dont have health insurance, so I invest in my diet and it has worked great for me. The ninja is a decent affordable blender, I recommend spinach in your smoothies when using the ninja because it will blend up well. Kale is a bit to thick for the ninja. Honestly if I had to choose between the blender and a juicer I would choose a blender. You can do alot with the blender.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
I got 6 out of 10 plants caged.
It was a two person job to get the cage around them.

I also got some reflectix and had my patient make a cover for the top bucket.

Tomorrow I will cage the rest and then set the timer to flower.
I also need to move the 6s because the plants have a bigger foot print compared to my 3 previous runs.

I have a small case of thrips so I got some spinosad and filled up the fogger. I havent had thrips for years...

I hope that things are going well for everyone, They have been great to me.

"thats the way she goes":tiphat:

Thank YoUniverse.

bobblehead

Veteran
Thrips are a joke... They don't stand a chance! That was the first pest I ever had and I swear they are probably the easiest to get rid of.

Loving the trees!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

I met with Dave the raw food trucker! He's a cool dude. He had me stand up at his seminar and gave me props for what I have been doing with my patient. Dave had quite the battle, at one point he was paralyzed 95% of the right side of his body. Doctors told him he would be in a wheel hair for the rest of his life. He refused all the hospital food, only raw drank juice. You would never guess he was in such condition after meeting him in person.

Day 1 flower.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358183403.982186.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358183454.349717.jpg