What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

His most serious crime? Being high while black

avant gardener

Veteran
hmmmm i believe in the saying ' if the shoe fits' ............... blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime that's a fact !

people need to stop playing the race card imo

wherever you have pigs hassling folks the hardest, guess what? that's where you'll have the highest crime rate. but the bastards don't pull over audis in upper middle class neighborhoods and tear them apart looking for cocaine. they do that shit to black kids all day long in the hood though. it's not because the wealthy don't have a taste for drugs either. they love the shit. it's selective enforcement is all. move the roadblocks and the helicopters to those parts of town, treat the citizens like fucking animals, and see what happens to the crime statistics there. you're going to find out that affluent folk steal shit and do dope and beat up their wives & kids as much as dead broke people do. then, once you've got half of the population with felony convictions, so nobody can get a job or vote or own a gun legally, you shouldn't be too surprised when the petty larceny and savagery continue. hell, harass them long enough, and you might even see them start shooting at the pigs on occasion.

similarly, they don't investigate corporate malfeasance that costs billions as aggressively as they do a $100 robbery at a liquor store. the reason is very simple. it's the exact same sons-of-bitches running the boardroom that are writing the laws. it's pretty plain to see if you look shut out the hype for a minute.

as for pip, i wont' even try to reason with you.
i'm a white kid from south philly.
i had to fight every fucking day of my life.
sometimes it was because i'm a little dude with a big mouth.
more often, it was just for being a white kid on the wrong block.

the difference between me and racist shitbags like you is that i saw there was something wrong with the situation and decidede i wouldn't be a part of it. your ignorant ass saw there was a problem and decided you would feed into it and perpetuate it. that, and i took the time to learn to read and write.

i do get a kick out of the irony though. in a dozen posts, you deny vehemently that you're a two-bit bigot. then, after someone points out that the stuff you're saying is the very definition of racist, you finally own you racism, but qualify it by saying there's nothing wrong with that.

anyway, i can't take part in this discussion any longer.
i'm starting to feel homicidal.

junior_grower

Your all 100% wrong his one and only crime was getting caught.

He ran and got away to be picked up and holding? When you run you run, don't look back run.

Tronic

pip13, if the unemployment rate in Detroit was 2.3% its residents would be a lot happier. The problem is economic not the amount of melonin in a person's skin.

People who are busy working a job and have some other legitimate activities in their lives, e.g, raising kid's (or plants), a hobby, sports activities, don't have the time or energy to get into trouble.

There's nothing the matter with being safe and there's nothing the matter with people of like cultural heritage living together. But when you group everyone together and make sweeping generalizations you do both yourself and others a dis-service.

The neighborhood I live in is about 85% Latino. Some neighbors say "hola" to me, others spit when they see me. But I don't lump them all in one group because they are individuals.

"half black chick"? How does that work? Was the right or left half black" Or was she striped? Again we are drawing lines and making distinctions that simply don't exist, except in our minds.

BTW, "tasting the rainbow" is the thing I most love about the US :) lol

I dont know what the fuck you're talking about man...

half black chick? that's pretty self explanatory... either her mother was white and her father was black, or vice versa. that's fucking simple - please dont pretend like you dont understand.

also... tasting the rainbow? funny... i never saw white, black, or brown on that rainbow... only yellow :tiphat:

sso

Veteran
I'd like to add that racism is NOT only hating another race, but also thinking your own race is better than every other race & blaming EVERY SINGLE PERSON of that other color for your own suffering & losses. Yes, that's racist. RACIST, RACIST, RACIST!!! No running around this fact. I'm proud of my race, but people are people first, before their race. A man is judged by his actions as well as word of mouth. If you act, think, or behave in a foul way,
you are judged accordingly by me. Even if it's one of my own. If it just so happens a certain race has a lot of problems attached to them, by avoiding the specific people I think are problematic, I'm not being racist. Even if I was to avoid the set group, because I have first hand experience of their wrong-doing. Even if they happen to be from the same race. I can see past the colors or race, even if it was my own. I'm avoiding the problems associated with those people & not really the people themselves. I would be judging the person or group's actions, not their race.
So I can proudly say I'm NOT a racist. Are You???

Again, I agree he was stupid, but your in denial & completely out for a nap somewhere lost & forgotten, if you think US laws & those here to uphold it don't discriminate against minorities in many, many cases. It might be different in other wealthier upper class neighborhoods where there is plenty of income coming in, but in most of the other neighborhoods in the US, the reality is they have this war on drugs & what not, so police can harass & courts can hand out bigger sentences to minority offenders. FACT.

I say this because I KNOW people who are really innocent, doing time just for not snitching on the guilty with no idea of the crime the guilty party even committed, they did nothing. No money to fight the case & police doing what they want is why this person is sitting in jail. Serving someone else's lengthy sentence because he fit the racial profiling description & no money to lawyer up. The police had NOTHING to arrest him on but false trumped up charges & a race card. He had to wait like 2 almost 3 years just for his trial to begin!

I'm just pointing out that YES it happens... a lot.

good post, now i upvoted it,

but im still fucking curious.

for what, Exactly are you proud of your race for?

now i dont even know what the fuck race you from, but im still finding it hilarious.

looking at the brief history of man on earth, all im seeing is fucktards.

violent sociopathic fucktards.

a primitive hairy apeman and his exploits towards wiping himself out.

and usually what that hairy fucktard is proud of, is having killed lots of other hairy fucktards in battle.

imagine how this looks from outer space, it would be prime comedy, if it wasnt so, predictable and boring.

look, he brained his brother to death again, for no reason.

well, some other fucktard wanted to be boss.

even went to the moon a few times, why? to be able to sell joyrides to millionaires. :)

and the whole planet looks like a teenage boys room.

fucking fantastic.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and btw Max, not trying to argue but someone who thinks that their race is better than every other race isn't considered racist, that's the textbook definition of being a bigot.

sso

Veteran
idiot actually, since the definition of being the better race, is usually they have more toys.

growhi

wherever you have pigs hassling folks the hardest, guess what? that's where you'll have the highest crime rate. but the bastards don't pull over audis in upper middle class neighborhoods and toss them looking for cocaine. they do that shit to black kids all day long in the hood though. it's not because the affluent don't have a taste for drugs either. it's selective enforcement. similarly, they don't investigate corporate malfeasance that costs billions as aggressively as they do a robbery at a liquor store that . the reason is very simple. it's the exact same sons-of-bitches running the boardroom that are writing the laws. it's pretty plain to see if you look shut out the hype for a minute.

as for pip, i wont' even try to reason with you.
i'm a white kid from south philly.
i had to fight every fucking day of my life.
sometimes it was because i'm a little dude with a big mouth.
more often, it was just for being a white kid on the wrong block.

the difference between me and racist shitbags like you is that i saw there was something wrong with the situation and decidede i wouldn't be a part of it. your ignorant ass saw there was a problem and decided you would feed into it and perpetuate it. that, and i took the time to learn to read and write.

i do get a kick out of the irony though. in a dozen posts, you deny vehemently that you're a two-bit bigot. then, after someone points out that the stuff you're saying is the very definition of racist, you finally own you racism, but qualify it by saying there's nothing wrong with that.

anyway, i can't take part in this discussion any longer.
i'm starting to feel homicidal.

yeah but thats just common sense if you have a area were violent crime is higher , muggings are higher, shootings are higher, common sense dictates that you have to police those areas' harder , the middle class white boy driving the audi in a well to do area is simply lower on a risk assessment, the black driving a car worth more than the average house in that said area is suspicious , blacks openly dealing crack on a street corner that has to be policed !

you cant have your hands tied by the feelings of a population !

i think people need to take a closer look at them selfs , and stop trying to play the victim !

avant gardener

Veteran
yeah but thats just common sense if you have a area were violent crime is higher , muggings are higher, shootings are higher, common sense dictates that you have to police those areas' harder , the middle class white boy driving the audi in a well to do area is simply lower on a risk assessment, the black driving a car worth more than the average house in that said area is suspicious , blacks openly dealing crack on a street corner that has to be policed !

you cant have your hands tied by the feelings of a population !

i think people need to take a closer look at them selfs , and stop trying to play the victim !

for guys posting on an MJ forum, a lot of you motherfuckers sure do have a lot of love for the cops. can't help wondering what that shit's all about. just saying.

growhi

for guys posting on an MJ forum, a lot of you motherfuckers sure do have a lot of love for the cops. can't help wondering what that shit's all about. just saying.

the police are a necessary evil without them there would be anarchy ,

and i think sun tzyu said it best ............'know thine enemy'

you have to understand your enemy's mentality , and how they work !

you never run ever !!! ........ its not smart !

mrcreosote

Veteran
Pretty simple actually.

Extra charges for making the cops burn up precious donut calories chasing you.
They hate that shit.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

Cops serve a purpose.
Its the politicians who write the rules that deserve our full ire.
Its like fighting the soldiers in an occupation. You never win until you target leadership.

Max Yields

good post, now i upvoted it,

but im still fucking curious.

for what, Exactly are you proud of your race for?

now i dont even know what the fuck race you from, but im still finding it hilarious.

looking at the brief history of man on earth, all im seeing is fucktards.

violent sociopathic fucktards.

a primitive hairy apeman and his exploits towards wiping himself out.

and usually what that hairy fucktard is proud of, is having killed lots of other hairy fucktards in battle.

imagine how this looks from outer space, it would be prime comedy, if it wasnt so, predictable and boring.

look, he brained his brother to death again, for no reason.

well, some other fucktard wanted to be boss.

even went to the moon a few times, why? to be able to sell joyrides to millionaires. :)

and the whole planet looks like a teenage boys room.

fucking fantastic.
Same fucking race your from the human race. I'm proud of my ethnic culture I guess you could say, to put it more correctly & create a specific distinction on what I'm saying as far as "race". I'm just glad to be me & I'm very comfortable in my own skin. My life is good, what else can I say but that I'm proud of who I am and my background as far as my individual race is concerned. I like the fact that we come in all sizes, races, shapes, & colors.
It would suck balls if we were all the same.

Progress needs to be made because yeah us humans do have a history of not treating human life & the world in general with any compassion.
Just trying to take & keep power by any means at any cost. Most see life as one big dick measuring contest, instead of trying to break any real ground in dealing with what needs to be done in order to truly evolve & progress. You (& a host of others) can start by being part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

gingerale

Veteran
Puffaluffagus said:
you need to relax with this poltical correctness crap, you're coming off like a teenager who thinks he knows better then everyone else

I think you need to get fucked! If you don't like this thread dont read it, and dont comment!

castout

Veteran
I am white, and a woman, and I dunno that I get a free pass, but I think it could help. I also cannot deny the fact that black men in this country are truly fucked by the criminal justice system. It is true, and unfair....I am not saying white men get away with everything, but most black men, get away with nothing, they never even have the chance. The system is rigged, and if you are a black man, the criminal justice system is out to get you. In saying all of that, I feel he shouldn't have been so flagrant...smoke at home, because he is a black man, so he knows the deal. On a side note, there is a type of forced labor, for low wages, happening in the federal prison system. The Federal Prison system subcontacts inmates to manufacture/produce goods for Unicor, the agency that supplies all federal agencies with all the supplies they need. We already know the prisons are full of black/brown men, so the majority of them are working for peanuts, because they are incarcerated. Not to fair, especially when most of the convictions are a direct result of the war on drugs. Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!!!

castout

Veteran
I also have to ask who benefits by keeping the races divided? The rich, that is who...the only color that should be a problem is green.....cause the rich, black/white/brown/yellow/red alike, don't give a shit about the poor, black/white/brown yellow/red alike. It sucks so bad that people get caught up in hate, distrust, resentment, etc, because of skin color, when, as I said, the real color we need to fear is green. If we had some, we would be all good......if you are white, you get to become the guy in charge of taxes, even if you don't pay them.....if you are black you get to be friends with the president, and the prez says you are an American to admire, even though you rap about being a crack dealer, and beating the staute of limitations. It is all bullshit....GREEN gets you redemption and accolades...it is the best way to get approval and acceptance. If you have GREEN, no matter what you do, you will be forgiven. BUT....if you have no $$$$, you are just shit...brown/black/yellow/red/white....all shit!!!!! Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!!

growhi

mehhh i feel there is a creeping liberal fascism , were anyone who does not buy into the 'there is no race only the human race ' ideology , is some how portrayed as a racist or bigot , i think people have a right to there own race , heritage and identity , and i also think there is major victim card/race card that gets played in respect to any disparity between the races when it comes to living standards , economic opportunity , crime rates . and conviction rates !

people make statements like ' the American justice system is against black males ' when actually the truth they just commit more crime ?........... you only have to look at other none white groups Asians been a good example , there new comers , the butt of perceived racism yet there thriving !! excelling even !