What's new

Hippie_lettuce & Freeganja's Salad Bowl

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I know Dr. P. It was weird I didnt notice it until this weekend, but I usually dont go back there. The mosquitoes are fucking crazy this time of year. The compost and old soil back there, plus it being burned, must have given the plant a shit load of nutes.

I also re-potted the jlp and put a tablespoon of lime, so it should be ok, plus I put 5 ml /gallon of Botanicare sweet in the feeding, so I hope it improves. I re-potted the LA Conf also.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Looking good y'all! You will no doubt find something awesome in the jpl mix.

Keep it green :smokeit:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
howzit x 2
all is looking up to speed in here.. flava lotsa flava.. :D i like this pixel below
picture.php

great work keep on trucking full speed ahead woot woot!!! sorry been absent been super busy.. trying to get to everyones threads.. peace n pufs have a great week..

sackO

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
hey hippie & free.. I know it seems like a LONG ass time since we've 'seen' each other lol... just stopping by to show some support. your plants are looking excellent. Good to see you guys :)

Greetings form the Deep South

It was weird I didnt notice [7' plant] until this weekend, but I usually dont go back there. The mosquitoes are fucking crazy this time of year.

Cutter's BugFree backyard is good for mosquitoes. It's for a hose-end sprayer or pump sprayer and it keeps mosquitoes and flys away. Rain washes it away but a little spraying each week keeps working until the next rain. It's good stuff.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
First up, Fly Pack

Confirmed female on the left, undetermined on right
picture.php

Sour Rhino (just one of them):
They both look very similar but this one is the chunkier of the two
picture.php

picture.php

LA Confidential:
picture.php

OGK x SD:
picture.php

PK:
picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I had an ounce of White Rhino a couple years ago. It was so strong, a few weeks went blur. Your sour Rhino should be quite a contender

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Thanks everyone! Ok...we tested the Sour Rhino and it was pretty good. Still needs a couple more weeks. One of the PK "Dark" is turning purple! :jump: The one in the pic is the "Classic" and it's purpling up.

GH White Rhino was good at first, but the high did not last for more than an hour! :(

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Hi everyone.

This weekend we replaced the all peat soil in the OGxSD and the LA conf. In 6.5 ph soil. Hopefully this solves our ph problem with the two of them.

The OG x SD has some of the biggest calyxes Ive ever seen! The PK are pretty big too.