What's new

Hippie_lettuce & Freeganja's Salad Bowl

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Hey everybody. Time for updates!

An assortment of plants in flower, mostly PK, LA conf and Sour Rhino. Both of which are now confirmed females :jump: :jump:
picture.php

and the Satori Haze
picture.php

picture.php

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Hey everybody. Time for updates.

The PKs are all doing well. The only real change is that the JLP mix seed is a confirmed female :jump: We harvested the Satori Haze.

Heres pretty much the whole plant chopped up
picture.php

And the close up.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome job you guys! yah see,getting that light outa the cab and your female percentage has gone way up,great news on the JLP,if it is anything like the witches weed,which has the same mother(sfv og kush) than prepare for some stink!

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
The stink is good and bad. It already smells by the basement when you walk out of the garage. The stink might be reduced now because of the Satori Haze harvest. But it will come back when that JLP seed gets mature. About how long do those go?

Thanks DR. I was smoking a tester and OMG....this shit is the bomb! It is a racy, kind of confusing in a way. Music sounds better when youre high on it. I can feel it very strong in the forehead and below the eyes.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time to get a ONA block. How did you keep that plant so small. Just cut off all the branches except the main, ??

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Im not sure how tall it was. It wouldve been at least 4 ft had I not LSTed it. In the picture it might look like the pot is on the table, but its on the ground.

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Time for picture updates.

This plant I did not intentionally sow, but it managed to get to 7 ft tall in my backyard, among the weeds no one noticed it, so I topped it so it wouldnt be as obvious. I also exposed an LA conf female :jump: so the flowering room is very full.

The top was a couple feet tall
picture.php

and some Sour Rhino.
picture.php

2 of Moscas fly pack.
picture.php

The JLP mix female. It looks like it has a deficiency, but despite that, is growing briskly.
picture.php

and a PK nug.
picture.php