What's new

Hippie_lettuce & Freeganja's Salad Bowl

I

idoreallytry

at least u got ur buds and tehre is always another day to grow,,peace

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
She was too big to transport anywhere, and where I live is crawling with piggys. I could tell you what happened later.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Killer looking budz y'all! :smokeit: Whats the difference with the pk dark and kinda purples, lol?

Right on Dr. Pur, you'll be taking the challenge I see! What cut is that?
Not sure what cut. The grower that provides these to me keeps only the best mothers available. Headband, sour Diesel, GDP,Blue Dream, Chemdog, and a whole bunch more

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
That sucks y'all but you know..... safety first! Live to grow another day!

Good vibes to you both!

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I have given a cut to a friend. I still have a couple of clones left that will be gifts too. And we did make some PK x X18 beans.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Hey folks!

Great to see you guys are enjoying the thread.

I have some sad news though.

Yesterday, we had an accidental security breach, so we had to take everything down. :lightning:

It was great to get to grow so many things from our ICmag friends, but it had to come to an abrupt end. We still have all our harvested bud, so thats good.

Oh no! So sorry to hear! Best to be safe. Glad all is well. Big hugs out to ya both!

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Thanks Lil. Once we go back to Cali and get things back on track, then we are starting up again. We still have tons of seeds left ungrown.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aw dang,just getting caught up here,remember they are just plants,freedom is way more important,glad you guys are safe tho

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Freedom to grow another day.

The OG/SD had to come down 4 weeks earlier than I planned. When it was growing, it smelled of black pepper and funk. Now that I chopped it, it smells intensely of lemons!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
so sorry to her that free! but at least all is well, and you will be able to start again! I cant wait till ya guys come to cali!!!!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hey folks!

Great to see you guys are enjoying the thread.

I have some sad news though.

Yesterday, we had an accidental security breach, so we had to take everything down. :lightning:

It was great to get to grow so many things from our ICmag friends, but it had to come to an abrupt end. We still have all our harvested bud, so thats good.

I missed this post. Safety is more important. Freedom first. A legal set up in Cali is what You need!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
yea !!! I agree with doc!
ya'll come to cali, we'll blaze!! lmao(after I have zee baby lol)