What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himalayan Ganjas Geurilla Grow In The Swamp

hello to everyone, gorrilla ganja, dufous, tychomonolyth. thanks to you all for responding to my problem. i am getting older i guess. and like tycho said mee too i can smoke but literrally two puffs at a time not more. i completely gave up coffee after this as wel. and as gg said i am waiting for a shipment of cbd oil as we speak. ive never tried it yet i hope it brings new life to my stoner-ness.

and its the strain that matters maybe. this year my weed is staiva dominanat something ive never tried before. this coming grow i will have mainly og kush

seeds are sprouting as we speak;

6 DNA KANDY KUSH

10 OG KUSH FROM OASSEDS IN SPAIN
6 CANALOPE USH FROM OASSEDS
4 BILBOA CRITICAL FROM OASEEDS

i will not do the ace reg seeds i got since no time for breeding

gorilla ganja

Good to see you back my friend. Was worried when we didn't hear from you in so long.
Glad you are feeling better.
Sativa dominate strains can defiantly be the problem.Not all, but some can cause heart racing and paranoid thoughts which doesn't help with panic attacks.

Good luck this year.

Peace GG

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Glad to hear you'll be at it again this season. :good: The last one was a lot of fun to follow. I will definitely pull up a chair for this round. :lurk:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Dude! Welcome back.

Have fun with your grow this year. And remember...
picture.php

Nup

Best of luck with this years run! Hope the swamp treats you and your plants well.
Stay safe.

Hello everyone thanks alot for all your kind words. Yes i too am happy to be back here with good people.
And glad to do another grow.

Just some tomatos. Yes i hope u enjoy it this year too.

Gorillaganja thanks for your kindness. I have got cbd drops and i dose before smoking. It helps. Valerian root is awsome as well at preventing panic

Tycho=
if batman says yes it must be true!!

I have a better camera this year i hope to provide quality entertainement

Dufus= yes a warm shower is very helpful for me

Nup= yes sir i will remain safe and precautious/borderline paranoid

Swampthang= damned loggers. I hope you find another spot but be carefull with the super corrupt criminals aka police. I lived 20 years in india and the cops can rob u, beat you, rape ur girl freind etc.

But india still holds a place in my heart. Its a blind luv i have for that country

SolarLogos

There is an up side to this change. I know pretty much how it will affect me after one toke. This has helped me identify amazing weed. For example, when I was in Honduras, and I mentioned this before on here, I discovered what they call "Trash" weed down there that nobody wants (hence the name). It gets me ripped, but is such a clear and clean high (not a stone). I can focus on a task like a laser. It's my NZT. lol.

Getting seeds shipped to me, then getting them to sprout, and finally to grow is another story. Last year I was 1 for 40 :( This year I have 5 growing and hoping for a seed run. They're only a few weeks old, so it's too early to know if they'll make it to a month. If they don't make it, I'll hand the seeds off to an old timer (older than me. lol) to give them a shot.
I remember, about a month or so, didn't you have problems with those seeds you brought back dying after they came up? Was it damping off? Lester Beans has a great thread on here about popping old seeds. I know your seeds are not old, but the process he goes through, washing them and using bleach solutions to kill any fungus, etc. Have you tried it and was it successful?
Here is the link:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360661

Hope you can gets some fresh seeds, that strain is pretty special, since it's something you enjoyed in Honduras and you brought them back yourself. (didn't you unknowingly have a pack of seeds from a seed bank in your jacket when you went through customs or am I thinking of someone else?)
Peace, God bless

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
https:/

hello. i have placed out the first batch. two more voyages this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

I got them to grow real big about twelve inches in only 100 ml cups!

i have put some npk 369 organic granules back in february. i have 5 kg bat guano to add in liquid feedings along the way. i really hope you all have a great day and a great season

dufous

I got a late start this year. These plants are from bag seed. Some show pre flowers.

Attachments

• 001 Tall.jpg
    001 Tall.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 002 Early Male.JPG
    002 Early Male.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 003 Swamp Tube.jpg
    003 Swamp Tube.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 004 Eleven tubes.jpg
    004 Eleven tubes.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14

dufous

I've got three strains in the old swamp:

Serious Seeds Serious Six
Dutch Passion Durban Poison
Mandala Seeds Purple Paro Valley

Attachments

• Swamp Tunnel.jpg
    Swamp Tunnel.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Durban Poison.jpg
    Durban Poison.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 17

dufous

Update on the bag seed grow in the new swamp: looks like the Mandala #1 that I grew 3 or 4 years ago. It makes big top buds, thick and chunky.

Attachments

• July 10.jpg
    July 10.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Aug 26.jpg
    Aug 26.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 18