What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highway Robbery - Urban Guerrilla growing with autos

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

By July 7 the cover had grown in to the point that the pot plant was no longer visible from the sidewalk at all, but I took some pictures anyway, don't bother looking too close, you won't see anything
DSCN7223hr.JPG

DSCN7220hr.JPG

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

I went back to get pictures from a better angle July 9
DSCN7242hr.JPG

DSCN7243hr.JPG

The plant was looking pretty vigorous and healthy
DSCN7244hr.JPG

Here it is in the reverse angle of some of the previous shots with a view of the sidewalk in the background, I don't know who that guy is, maybe hes the guy who harvested most of last year's plan. I crossed the freeway offramp to take these and I pretended I was looking at something else in a different direction the whole time.
DSCN7247hr.JPG

DSCN7248hr.JPG

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

July 10
The previous day I had noticed a couple other smaller plants, but I was trying not to look at the ground too much because that dude was watching me & I was pretending to look at other stuff off in the distance, so I didn't get any pictures of the smaller plants, but I had an errand to run that took me by my spot so I stopped by for some photos of the little ones. They're not really visible in this 1st pic
DSCN7257hr.JPG

The two little ones are visible here, one just left of center and a smaller one below it
DSCN7259hr.JPG

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

Bastille Day, 2022
I got some photos from the opposite side of the highway, traffic was busy…
DSCN7287hr.JPG

…but eventually I managed to find a gap to photograph the plant through, its just below and a little to the right of center here
DSCN7284hr.JPG

Here it is closer up
DSCN7297hr.JPG

DSCN7298hr.JPG

It was pretty obviously a female
DSCN7299hr.JPG

Last edited:

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

July 24
The two smaller plants are in this first photo, the smallest one in the midground had already started blossoming & the 2nd smallest in the foregroud ended up being female too, so I didn't get any seeds made last year
DSCN7330hr.JPG

The main plant continued doing a great job
DSCN7331hr.JPG
DSCN7332hr.JPG
DSCN7333hr.JPG

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

August 11
DSCN7413hr.JPG
DSCN7419hr.JPG
DSCN7417hr.JPG

This was the last I saw of the biggest roadside plant
DSCN7418hr.JPG

The next time I went out only the larger of the two small ones were remaining, the smallest had perished

Reactions: Cvh

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

Heres the home version on August 24, shortly before it was harvested
DSCN7451hr.JPG
DSCN7453hr.JPG

It was only about 12" tall, but had plenty of weight on it for such a short plant

Reactions: Cvh

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

August 28
The bigger of the two small plants still hadn't done much by this date
DSCN7461hr.JPG

and thats the end of this story so far.
The smoke on the home plant was pretty good, but it could've been a more Diesel flavored as far as my preferences go. The Female Seeds NL auto I started with was on the sweet side and the NL Diesel auto seeds I made from that seem to be a mix of the NL auto flavor and my Diesel which seem to cancel each other out somewhat. I still have about 25 or so seeds left, not sure what I'll do with them yet. I like the NL Diesel auto's shape, vigor & productivity, so breeding it back to a Diesel regular might be the thing to do to add flavor to it. Or maybe I'll just use the seeds to make another seed batch and save myself a couple generations of inbreeding, haven't decided yet, am open to suggestions.