What's new

HighTimes Cup 2010?? Who's going?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why pass on it just coz 1 guy who works for them got arrested, im hoping it makes no difference (although i doubt he will be attending).
Peace

K

Karma Genetics

Damm thats why he aint returning my e-mails.

What you think is going to happen to the Cup, will it be canceld ?

Sundance

Terrible what happened

One person who works for HT was busted ... This has nothing to do with HT ... the guy who got busted is a great guy .. and friend .. praying that he will be ok

There are many people involved from HT organizing the cup and running the show

I am quite sure the event will go on exactly as planned - and be lots of fun

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad to know that a friend got caught...
Sadder to know that probably we're not going to meet him this year...

I missed 420cup for vulcano ashes, and my will to come back in Amsterdam grew taller day by day.
It's been one of the longest october ever, now only less than 3 weeks to be there.
I hope to meet someone from this forum up there, to have a spliff confortably and to chat directly... Something like to be at home with friends, but abroad...
I've been to cup last years, the town is very crowded, usually bad weather, not an easy living like in april...
This year I'd like to meet some friends maybe in the same places as 420 (ie dampkrieg, cannabis college and mila) to join together for a sort of small 420 in winter...
Love to try to put together some folks from here, to share experience and invite for a serious smokin session...
What do you think?
see you there
Dr. P

THC4SIM

Love to try to put together some folks from here, to share experience and invite for a serious smokin session...
What do you think?
Dr. P

:dance013:

Sounds like a good plan to me!!, im sure ill get to smokeout with ya, look out for the lil' IC smokeout crew!

:smoke out:

devel666

will be thare from 19th to 21st n then have to go home unfortunatly hoping thares a few hear to meet share a j n chill with

K

Karma Genetics

Ohhh Yeah Smoke OUT.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

And as topping on the Cake........................... Tha Special he he he.........

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
that Hashish looks blinding ... nice amber finish to it too... bet that puts a bit of a "tilt" on things :D

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:groupwave:
WOW! exactly what I meant...
IC smokeout.... mmmmhhh.....
We're arriving on sunday morning, just to settle and leave luggage and then hunting for new stuff to taste... we'll hang out for afternoon and gather up some buds to fuel...:greenstars:
Any help from friends at IC is welcomed.
Karma, the specials are making my salivation embarassing.... I'd love to join with you!:blowbubbles::thank you:
I think my first coffee will be grey area, dampkrieg and katsu. Need to meet a few friends at greenhouse and I think we're going to the powerzone on monday.

Hope to meet some friends from IC, along the road, it's going to be a different cup under the lens of IC... :party:
I think a smokeut thread is along the way when we'll be back....
see you soon
Dr.P

S

spliphy

thanks karma

thanks karma

nice pics ... any recommendations?:)

a smoke report would be fabulous:thank you:

K

Karma Genetics

I am almost every morning in the greenhouse for my breakfast.

Bumb in to me and we have a smoke.................

Marco Renda

I am almost every morning in the greenhouse for my breakfast.

Bumb in to me and we have a smoke.................

Ya we do seem to bump into one another at breakfast!

I will be participating yet again this year so for those attending please do stop by and say hi. I will be handing out FREE copy's of Treating Yourself issue # 25 at the cup.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Attachments

• cover25web.jpg
    cover25web.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts