What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest Price Ever for Quality Bud?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I paid 5-600 a OZ for the REAL purple kush for years, and still would even with the market. Favorite weed period would beat on any bubba, pure kush, or purp I've seen... I miss it

my friend told me, some little towns in far east Texas, ounces of AAA, still go for $600. you can get the same ounce in Austin though for $325. you can the same ounce in cali for $250. the most i ever paid for an ounce was $400. I think it was GDP. I think that was in 2004 or 2005. That was the last time I was in between crops.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The most I ever paid was $25 a gram in NE GA. I did have a choice of the very expensive bud or mids for $50 a 1/4. I bought the expensive stuff because it was much better. Where I am now (Bogota Colombia) the most expensive I've bought is 5,000COP per gram for the best Colombian grown "cripy", thats like $3 a gram. Sounds very cheap by US standerds but its VERY expensive for Colombia where I can buy a lb for 25,000COP ($15).

Viva Colombia!

Well here is some way top shelf stuff

Well here is some way top shelf stuff

GS Cookies, big dense buds, and honeycomb wax made from the trim.....the smell is unreal....bud tested out at 18% thc and .40 cbd....very long lasting high.....the smell is shortbread...minty...with an nice OG undertone....insane crystals

Attachments

• GSC 1-20-13 close up bt.jpg
    GSC 1-20-13 close up bt.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 6
  • GSC on scale very dense.jpg
    GSC on scale very dense.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 5
  • bullrider honeycomb 1-20-13 bt.jpg
    bullrider honeycomb 1-20-13 bt.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 6
B

BasementGrower

500 a zip from the grower.. a family member got it and i bought a gram and i wish i bought it all honestly. by the next day it was gone.. and the grower had sold out of all his gear.. so i havent seen it since.. it was like 2003-05 ish.. but man do i miss it.. .. it was the best weed ive ever seen in my life..
still havent seen stuff like it.. and have been growing for a while.. but iunno i was telling a friend about this stuff a while back and honestly.. it was the greasy stinky funk that u couldnt stop from smellin theentire house car or watever u were in up..

B

BasementGrower

Fuck that shit, if you broke DO SOMETHING about it instead of internet wining.... Learn to grow bomb herb and then make some bank. If you can't beat em' join em :laughing:

AGREED. thats what us dudes did.. we look at the Ozs going around now like really? they trim there bud so shitty and its expensive for crazy crap thats comin from out of state.

mowood3479

Veteran
5200 lb... aaa fire...several years ago is the most ive seen personally. have a buddy who says wyclef's people were buying lbs of ecsd from him for 7200 in 2002ish in nyc..

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
From the looks of NYC prices a guy would be better to score his bud in jail!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
wtf ,fuck you, you little fucking asshole,mr.70 posts ,who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that??the idiots that dont like me are just that,idiots,i dont do anything wrong to nobody on this website,so leave me alone and go crawl back under your bridge troll :biggrin: oh and your name suits you little man,dont let me get started cus its not gonna be pretty

im sorry for the swearing if it bothers anybody else,i just had to post it right now for the sake of this troll,

Ya need to chill out, or kick rocks an go to another site. Thats not how we talk to eachother in this community. Get back on topic.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
5200 lb... aaa fire...several years ago is the most ive seen personally. have a buddy who says wyclef's people were buying lbs of ecsd from him for 7200 in 2002ish in nyc..

music artists are pretty much the only ones paying above retail prices for herbs.....back in 2004-2005 i heard rumors that Bun B and a few dirty south rappers were buying dark purple GDP and OG kush for 6-7k a LB....a foaf was getting 5700 for GSC in atlanta a few years back

in the last few years ive heard wiz, chris brown, and a few rappers were paying 4-5k for OG and cookies down in LA....but my most recent info was that wiz's camp paying 3600 right now for OG kush and sometimes they will buy really nice greenhouse OG for mid-high 2s just to smoke fat on or for their entourages...

Easy7

Veteran
Best would be 40 an 8th and worst is 60 for a so called 8th......the cheapest is to buy seed and an HPS.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Dudes around here are fetching $20 a g for my shit, stright up. That's 8960 a lb !!!!!!! The best part is i cant grow it fast enough. I don't see any of that, just smoke for myself and enough to buy supplies.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
well that guy called me pathetic and some other stuff,i couldnt find the post,i guess they deleted it,he was trying to provoke me,i am chill,but when somebody insults me i have the right to defend myself,anyways,ima edit my post,and id appreciate if you edit your post arthritis and remove my quoeted comment,so i dont look like a crazy person lol,im sure if somebody called you out,and called you pathetic in a public forum,youd have a few words to say yourself..

well anyways,im out this thread,iv said my opinion,high prices suck,so see ya
you want me to edit my post.........lmfao!

I used to love high prices......chargin that is. Theres always a sucker that will pay it. I remember when my buddy told me one day, "and thats $75," with this look of, is he gonna pay that high? I laughed an said what else ya got.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lol

:yikes:

prices are crazy and the weeds always the the same blues shit.. the fools always make a killing through prohibition while the talented get arrested..

RSA

When you don't have connections or grow it yourself, prices can greatly fluxuate (obviously)

One time, when I was new to smoking early 2000's some black dude tried selling me 'purp' for 800/oz. Even then, inexperienced, I laughed in his face.

RespectGreen

Veteran
music artists are pretty much the only ones paying above retail prices for herbs.....back in 2004-2005 i heard rumors that Bun B and a few dirty south rappers were buying dark purple GDP and OG kush for 6-7k a LB....a foaf was getting 5700 for GSC in atlanta a few years back

in the last few years ive heard wiz, chris brown, and a few rappers were paying 4-5k for OG and cookies down in LA....but my most recent info was that wiz's camp paying 3600 right now for OG kush and sometimes they will buy really nice greenhouse OG for mid-high 2s just to smoke fat on or for their entourages...

When Wiz is in MI he pays 350 a zip up to a LB, you guy's are letting him get over on you! For deathstar, and hustler OG, this was about 6-8 months ago. He's been back one time since, and I didn't participate this last time. My boy may hhave hooked him up cheaper since he's been a returning customer for a few years now. ;)