What's new

High CBD strains, gotta have em!

jamminman

Got a two part question:

Anybody know the typical CBD content of Sadhu and what is the highest CBD producer in Gypsy's catalog?

Love to find Cherry AK, can't find it in the Seed Boutique.

C

chase

Bubba kush has a high cbd content , & suits my medical needs . Canna biogen has Purple Peyote that I belive is a rare phenotype of Bubba kush .If you look around you might find a good pack of pre98 Bubba here I.D.K Mr.nice has a really good high C.B.D strain ,they might offer it here check there catalog?C.B.D has great medicinal propertys , I see it becoming real big in the futer.

homebrew420

Harlequin, Cannatonic, Bubba, and Sour Tsunami. All of these have been tested for cannabinoid profiles. They all tested very high for CBD. We are currently growing the Cannatonic and Harlequin. I will also be doing a grow report on these 2 varieties.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoots

Garwhali Jungli,
picture.php

Himalyan Landrace very high CBD, almost no THC (very wild pheno)

Not my cup of tea at all however friends who suffer a little from depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc found the smoke to be perfect for them.

The cool calm serene body high relaxed them and seemed to produce a great feeling for them but with none of the THC static or rush.

They could then smoke stronger strains that would usually have them whiteying but instead the jungli seems to provide a safe platform for them to journey from.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
In seed you are going to be looking for a while and getting plants tested for their CBD content is not cheap. Project CBD up in the bay area have already found several phenotypes that have high CBD. Their more sativa selection is called Harlequin and the more indica selection is called Omerta Rx. :joint:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I´m running Z7 and they say it´s all about CBD
picture.php

Let´s hope so.
That Garwhali is something special Hoots. Thanks for sharing it

big twinn

Veteran
Im very interested in experimenting with a high cbd strain. I may have Harlequin on the way very soon. I predict high CBD strains become more popular and sought after this year. That Jungli looks wicked.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
All Landrace Iranian Genetics are the best CBD strains in the world... They have both super high THC and CBD content

jamminman

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded. :tiphat: I've been checking out Harlequin and Omerta Rx, but don't have any trusted sources for them.

Iron Lion: I was afraid of that. Guess I'll need to find someone near Oakland to trade video clips with.

Chase: Looks like some of the phenomes are really high in Bubba Kush. Wish I had time, space and energy to do about twenty different breeding programs but in another lifetime. Just looking for the highest probability as I don't have a lot of time to work with. Kind of on a deadline, so to speak. I'm checking out some Pre-98 Bubba now, with crossed fingers.

Thanks for the heads up, Storm Shadow.

The reason I need high CBDs is to kill cancer and fight my heart disease.
To make a long story short, I have Angiosarcoma, which is a very aggressive cancer resistant to most treatments. Commonly they use chemotherapy which would not be good for my heart. I have an enlarged heart with a synthetic valve and other complications. Make the current treatment options deadly to me. I was arrested and prosecuted for manufacturing the oil to save my life. The BHO oil I was using reduced a golf ball sized tumor that was preventing me from being able to drive or even walk properly to nothing but a pink spot, before that batch was confiscated. With residual reduction for three months before they started to grow and spread again, also. I think the cat scan is what made it go off like popcorn. Other oils have been variably successful for shrinking, but most of it has only been able to prevent growth and spread, and within a week of absence, multiple new bumps occur. In fact, eight, the last time I was out for a week.The rest of them start to get hard and painful and feel like they're starting to grow. That's even on three daily grams, so I suspect that CBD is the key, or THC is the key for CBD, or even, maybe they're each independent agents after the same goal, working in tandem.

Hamburglar

DinaFem California Hashplant is really high in cbd from what the description says.

I'm currently running 1 fem chp (but have 2 beans left) and it's a pretty stout looking indica. Hope it turns out alright.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I am still after the cannatonic but there are a ton of high cbd strains out there now. The problem is locating the high cbd strains yourself and not being able to test for the % at home.

I guess if you are lucky and in a med state you can go get it tested though SO that is a plus. I have not seen any "cbd clones" in any of the cali clubs I have been to. None of the clubs around my area have any of the strains listed as a high cbd strain either.

O well, thats the fun things about this... trying to locate the many strains from around the world and try your best to aquire them.

afternoon

hey jamminman, I have been looking for high cbd strains for a while and only smoking or eating for relief, then I happened upon this thread by roll it large in the UK growers forum
which says that you get 60% more cbd by NOT heating the cannabis...you don't get high, just lots of cbd...........https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225332,

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
The reason I need high CBDs is to kill cancer and fight my heart disease.
To make a long story short, I have Angiosarcoma, which is a very aggressive cancer resistant to most treatments. Commonly they use chemotherapy which would not be good for my heart. I have an enlarged heart with a synthetic valve and other complications. Make the current treatment options deadly to me. I was arrested and prosecuted for manufacturing the oil to save my life. The BHO oil I was using reduced a golf ball sized tumor that was preventing me from being able to drive or even walk properly to nothing but a pink spot, before that batch was confiscated. With residual reduction for three months before they started to grow and spread again, also. I think the cat scan is what made it go off like popcorn. Other oils have been variably successful for shrinking, but most of it has only been able to prevent growth and spread, and within a week of absence, multiple new bumps occur. In fact, eight, the last time I was out for a week.The rest of them start to get hard and painful and feel like they're starting to grow. That's even on three daily grams, so I suspect that CBD is the key, or THC is the key for CBD, or even, maybe they're each independent agents after the same goal, working in tandem.

If your looking for a high CBD plant, in the midwest USA we have a plant we call ditchweed.

It is wild hemp full of CBD's and very low in THC, plus the seeds/cuttings are free... Just go to any ditch and pick all you want around September :tiphat:

They're very strong plants, can handle low feeding, hot and cold temps, good in drought or wet conditions... Really really hard to kill! :ying:

I hope this helps :)

1and1

Shantibaba of Mr Nice seeds, and Resin seeds have been working together on a high CBD line Z6, and Z7 were testers. Shanti recently announced success on their project. Beans should be available soon.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
If your looking for a high CBD plant, in the midwest USA we have a plant we call ditchweed.

If I'm not mistaken.... you're referring to hemp that has CBD as it's "highest" active cannabinoid. Not a strain that has a high percentage of CBD in it.
Sorry. :(

Stay Safe!

Latest posts

Latest posts