What's new

juicing cannabis leaves

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Yea, good video, decent one to show other people. Not often you've got doctors, nurses, prosecutors, patients and police all singing from the same song sheet in such a well presented vid.

S

speedemon

Yea, good video, decent one to show other people. Not often you've got doctors, nurses, prosecutors, patients and police all singing from the same song sheet in such a well presented vid.

I did'nt know Doctors, Nurses, Prosecutors, patients and police like juicing their canna leaves :) :tiphat::ying::laughing:

abellguy

Wow, absolutely fantastic information. It is just undeniable the benefits of cannabis, they really need to wake up and let us have what is good and meant for us.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Theres some more on there too theres one thats 45 min long going to watch that tonite while having scissor hash lol ran out of bud

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great video. I have really been thinking about this since i saw this documentary "Fat Sick & Nearly Dead" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1227378/ . after that doc i had to get a juicer, i try to do as much as i can, but im not juicing 100% of the time.

I also have a strain that is claimed to be between 5-9% CBD, Harlequin. I want to get it tested once i harvest some, but that could be incredible medicine once juiced.