What's new

High CBD strains, gotta have em!

moondawg

jamminman, its just my opinion that you would be far better off seeking certain characteristics rather than cbd content. For the characteristics commonly associated with cbd, i would recommend Maple Leaf Indica from Sensi Seeds.

Its very calming, munchie inducing, insomnia killing giggle weed that is just pure heaven. Sweet, thick taste, finishes in 50 days and is just wonderful in everyway.

Ive grown Sadu and it just aint much whatever its cannabinoid makeup. Major mediocre in every way and the stuff is harsh choke weed. After smoking a joint your lips and mouth are covered in nasty brown juice. I grew out 8 females and i wouldnt grow it again if the seeds were given too me. Mediocre is really an overstatement.

jamminman

jamminman, its just my opinion that you would be far better off seeking certain characteristics rather than cbd content. For the characteristics commonly associated with cbd, i would recommend Maple Leaf Indica from Sensi Seeds.

I had only one fem Sadhu make it through a tiny leaf sucker invasion a few years back that was helping a lot with my heart condition and to counter the bad effects from the meds for it. Tasted good, kind of fruity/earthy, and a male that reminded me of my favorite Bogglegum phenome.
The reason for seeking CBD is because that is what I am looking for, not the smoked effect. Eating the CBD rich oil or rubbing it on my tumors literally eats them up, where eating large amounts of no CBD oil keeps them from growing and spreading but only shrinks very slowly over months. Other cannabinoids can give similar affects when smoked and then take time that the dieing don't have to figure out why it's not killing the cancer. It may be different for other cancers but for mine, it's a stubborn bastard! That being said, I have looked at the Maple Leaf a few times over the years for heart stuff too and looks promising.

Last edited:

jamminman

I hope that there will be increasing interest in this direction for seed producers. The CBD Crew are moving in directions that may help "legitimize" cannabis to the stubborn part of the world. The future is looking brighter! In my perfect world, I would have something with 20+ percent CBD and THC, be done in 40 days WITH 500g per square meter, very smooth, and taste like strawberries. :greenstars:

Madjag

Veteran
I'm On it

I'm On it

I hope that there will be increasing interest in this direction for seed producers. The CBD Crew are moving in directions that may help "legitimize" cannabis to the stubborn part of the world. The future is looking brighter! In my perfect world, I would have something with 20+ percent CBD and THC, be done in 40 days WITH 500g per square meter, very smooth, and taste like strawberries. :greenstars:
It won't taste like berries, though....

jamminman

It won't taste like berries, though....

Well if its MY perfect world, it would be in a choice of flavor ;)
Kind of cringing at the BO, onion, garlic.....smelling like a chefs jacket after a busy shift.:puke:Love to have something pleasant anyway, that you don't HAVE to put in a cap or rub on. Although, an oniony/garlic on ma not be so bad juiced with tomatoes and veggies instead of fruit.

Madjag

Veteran
Z7 Test Results by Ishence

Z7 Test Results by Ishence

Finally, here's the news from Ishence:

"Finallly the two day ago i had the results of the 4 of the z7 samples and my opinions were confirmed. I was sure about the high CBD % in the #1 and it is true she is a lovely 1:1 plant so i can already say that you can really know if a plant has a 1:1 ratio already when you grow it if you are a good observer but surely when you smoke it.Now the numbers....

and i start from the end:

I list the THC% and the CBD% as i read it on the paper, the THC:CBD ratio and the presence of other cannabinoids but with no %,

Z7#6 THC 19% CBD 0% 1:0 CBC, CBG (very small buds, test smoke not impressive)

Z7#4 THC 22% CBD 0% 1:0 CBC, CBG ( the THCpheno that i keep for further investigations, i need more time to test it in different conditions)

Z7#3 THC 11% CBD 7% 2:1 CBC, CBG ( this plant is a very good smoke but she has thin branches that hardly support her buds in late flovering, i want to keep this pheno for its medical potential but i need to tune in the grow side)

Z7#1 THC 9% CBD 9% 1:1 CBC, CBG ( this is my favorite plant of my past grow and my wife and friends love it too.I already said a lot about this plant but never enough...She is on the cannatonic side of the moon and her smell is changing everyday of jar curing from different fruits and berries to honey and flowers. The initial super sweet wild berry smell now is more complex but still sweet. Somebody talk about eggs...eheh i'm sure he means the wonderful smell of a good pastry or the good Zabaione cream made with eggs.
I love this plant and i give full respect to this pearl's creators.)

I will finish my report in a week with the z7#1 bubblehash results!!

Ishence"

Thanks to Ishence, I have some possible guidelines and thanks to Grooveh, and Sensimilla13, also, on the Mr. Nice Z7 forum, I have some olfactory guidance. The orange smelling phenos tend toward high-THC and the berry phenos tend toward high-CBD. How to find #1 especially and/or #3 is my task at hand.

Peace,
Madjag

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
The point many people can't rap their heads around is that you can't smoke enough anything (thc, cbd, cbn, cbc, etc.) to kill cancer cells. Also, consuming oil with no cbd's stops the spread and growth, but only slightly reduces the tumor size of my AS. If I take my current dose (over 1g daily) with too much thc, I can't function. Now it only takes 3 days of no oil to start spreading and popping up new tumors. So it's all good to keep me around anyway. I think this is going to be a topic that grows as people become enlightened.

For folks like yourself.... I believe the search for a true 50/50 CBD/THC strain is ridiculous. Since you're ingesting oil... the smartest thing to do would be to get ahold of the highest CBD strain you can get and mix that oil with your current stash.

You won't get 'trashed' as easily while being able to ingest more... the effects should last a LOT longer and I'm sure there will be many more benefits (especially in the memory area).

In time, I'm sure they'll come up with some great genetics in seed form, for now... I'd say time is of the essence, eh?

Are there any clubs these days that advertise high CBD strain cuts??

Wishing you the best of circumstances.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Madjag

Veteran

For general info that covers clubs and dispensaries at the forefront of the CBD search go here:

http://www.projectcbd.com/http://www.projectcbd.com/

and especially the CBD Diary:

http://www.projectcbd.com/CBDiary.html

Start here if you haven't already as far as the CBD strains go. They are pretty much the deep genetic leaders under the guidance of Shantibaba of Mr. Nice and Jaime of Resin Seeds:

Last edited by a moderator:

jamminman

Thanks Madjag. That is very helpful. A hand full of seeds does not a full assessment make, but that is a pretty good chance (50/50) of getting a usable "cure-all" plant. It is becoming very clear to me that testing is very important and test kits should be a common growers tool for anyone looking for specific components or profiles. Like say for avoiding THCV for those looking for an apatite stimulant.

jamminman

For folks like yourself.... I believe the search for a true 50/50 CBD/THC strain is ridiculous. Since you're ingesting oil... the smartest thing to do would be to get ahold of the highest CBD strain you can get and mix that oil with your current stash.

You won't get 'trashed' as easily while being able to ingest more... the effects should last a LOT longer and I'm sure there will be many more benefits (especially in the memory area).

In time, I'm sure they'll come up with some great genetics in seed form, for now... I'd say time is of the essence, eh?

Wishing you the best of circumstances.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Yes time is definitely of the essence, but many may benefit by those blazing the trail with their pants on fire :hotbounce. Solid walls may become exits for those that follow.
I LOVE the idea of having 1:0. Like having a salt shaker to season the effect to taste. Or just go with the "salt" alone. I wonder if it would trash your high or level it off. like if you get as ripped as you want, then hit the CBDs. If so it would make it easier to customize and tailor for each person and situation.

jamminman

I like where the market goes and has gone with consumer encouragement. I fear if it got too big, they would shape consumer preference instead.

jamminman

This was the best kit I've tried so far.

Attachments

• TLC CHP.jpg
    TLC CHP.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11

jamminman

C3 had the most so far at about 1% CBD. Not much, but more than I've been getting. Looks like it's the least in acids and THC as well.
Now that I've got my count up, I won't have to waste so much space.:woohoo:
:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts