What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi guys n gals

farmerfischer

Like Mudballs, I know we've had our differences in that other forum. We have communicated and put that shit behind us.

Yours were much more personal than his, regarding my work as a respiratory therapist and PTSD, and will _not_ be forgotten.

However, this is a different forum and a different time. The Mods here are actually experienced growers for _decades_ and are honest and fair... not arbitrary, condescending and juvenile, like Sunni. So I struggle to make sure I don't make more work for them.

Potroast's shitcanning was a tremendous loss for that forum.

Treat me with the respect I've _earned_ on this forum, don't respond to me like you did on that other forum, and we'll have no problems here on ICM. (y)
Water under the bridge man..

CharlesU Farley

Water under the bridge man..
If you don't mind me asking, pretty sure I remember you were on the other forum for 10+ years and we're an _exceedingly_ active participant there... why are you hanging here and why did you decide to do it now?

Other than the outstanding participants here on ICM, of course. ;-)

No way you kicked out like I did.:cool:

Seriously, even though we had our differences and they escalated dramatically, I did respect how how helpful you tried to be with newbies.

I do voice dictation and instead of newbies it came out as nudies... damn good thing I proofread before I post. 😂

farmerfischer

If you don't mind me asking, pretty sure I remember you were on the other forum for 10+ years and we're an _exceedingly_ active participant there... why are you hanging here and why did you decide to do it now?

Other than the outstanding participants here on ICM, of course. ;-)

No way you kicked out like I did.:cool:

Seriously, even though we had our differences and they escalated dramatically, I did respect how how helpful you tried to be with newbies.

I do voice dictation and instead of newbies it came out as nudies... damn good thing I proofread before I post. 😂
Yeah I got the boot by C2G..it was a joint message with another Mod... I was in a pretty bad head space at the time ,, so I was drinking and saying incoherent stuff to the mods.. I was struggling mentally and it was amplified by my Father being put in hospice.. he ended up passing the 6th of March..
I'm not trying to use my dad as an excuse by any means.. it was just a very hard time for me..

farmerfischer

Yeah I got the boot by C2G..it was a joint message with another Mod... I was in a pretty bad head space at the time ,, so I was drinking and saying incoherent stuff to the mods.. I was struggling mentally and it was amplified by my Father being put in hospice.. he ended up passing the 6th of March..
I'm not trying to use my dad as an excuse by any means.. it was just a very hard time for me..
I love alot of people there. And C2G is cool as hell.. I hold no animosity with her or anyone there.. like I said,, I was just messed up ..

CharlesU Farley

I love alot of people there. And C2G is cool as hell.. I hold no animosity with her or anyone there.. like I said,, I was just messed up ..
Brutal honesty, you're all right in my book. (y)

C2G I never had a problem with, just wasn't an experienced grower. Sunni was an entirely different matter. :mad:

I really miss Top Cat, Injinji and especially Drop That Sound. DTS drops in occasionally here but not much. I've seen past postings from Ambertricome and Rocket Soul as well.

As long as Jimi Hendrix1/Les Paul or whatever the fuck he goes by these days or Todd McCormick shows up here on ICM, I think I'm going to avoid getting kicked out here. ;)

One's a wife beating asshole and the other is a seed slinging... gotta be careful here... marketing prostitute who will use the most abhorrent and disgusting marketing techniques utilizing someone whose life who was totally fucked by Operation Green Merchant, just to make money. :mad:

I digress...o_O

I know you do an excellent job of giving sound, solid advice to newbies so, glad you're here!!!! (y)

Persianfarmer

New account after getting raided years ago new name not new to growing tho.. grew my first plants with my granpops at 14 n here I am over 20 years later still with just as much passion for the plant as the day I started reading books about growing before the forum days was even about for me.. n then I found the amazing ic mag and one other really great forum that I obsessively learnt from glued to the computer screen on them most of my time for a good 15 years.. hope to learn some more and pick up where I left off n even share some of the no till and knf ferments knowledge or any other knowledge I can help anyone with if it comes up too.. soil food Web for the win and look after Yr microheard and they will look after you with quality end results 👌

Again tho like I say it's gonna be great to get my head back in the forums again n see what else I can learn from these wonderful places where we all share the same love and passion for this medical wonder plant!

All the best! Unity in the communities! One love! All love! and most of all keep it green people! Peace!✌💯💚🙏
Welcome bro! Looking forward to reading you and share your knowledge as much as you can.

Latest posts

Latest posts