What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi guys n gals

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
And I also had a lil scan of some of the gallery's of the peeps that welcomed me in this thread tonight and my god I could learn a thing or 2 of you all by the looks of it! Some absolutely beautiful plants! Iv really gotta gradually talk to each of u 1 to 1 and learn some bits from u all!๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ
The knowledge on here is crazy, and a lot of these guys have hundreds of years in growing(haha), so youll definitely learn a lot. Average age here is 1000 years old.

Cant wait to see some pictures of projects you post!

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

If I understand correctly, you'll be able to modify your profile after 7 days... I think that's what I read on the updated tos.. ? I'm new to this forum as well.. I was from a different forum which I was a part of for 9 years.. now I'm here and I like it .. read some good and entertaining stuff so far..
Fare enough bro cheers for that info man n happy farming my friend thanks for the welcome! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ

Last edited:

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

The knowledge on here is crazy, and a lot of these guys have hundreds of years in growing(haha), so youll definitely learn a lot. Average age here is 1000 years old.

Cant wait to see some pictures of projects you post!
Yea man defo I already subbed to a few the older organic heads I used to follow n talk too but I'm gutted to see some of the other originals gone.. clackamus coot.. Seamaiden etc that's a shame man but its good that all there great knowledge has still been left for everyone to learn from ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ

Last edited:

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

yea its amazing how long this forum has been here. no one grows like these old guys do so the knowledge is definitely an edge!
I just used to find it fascinating n loved how all the older original masters like coots n seamaiden etc was so passionate about not wasting money n being able to do everything from scratch with raw ingredients n teached us all how to do the same man another great wealth of knowledge was the website of gill gallidang(prob butchered he's name sorry in advance gill) on making lactobacilus and different ferments with em etc.. all these oldschool heads was way ahead of there time man n helped us understand everything so clearly with there passion n attention to detail๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

yea its amazing how long this forum has been here. no one grows like these old guys do so the knowledge is definitely an edge!
Another wealth of knowledge thats one the organic geniuses and originals who I used to talk with on here was @moses wellfleet haha hey moses! We was friends a long time ago mate when I was under a different name before the raid.. be good to conversate again with you man u was always a organic master n a wealth of knowledge glad to see Yr still around here at least bro we both had our bangin keepers of the old time indiana bubblegum! And I used to dribble over your cheese u used to do plz tell me Yr still running them?? I miss the proper bubblegum and that bangin cheese cut man..๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Just popped in to welcome you @ETERNAL FIRE FARMS !!!

:greenstars:
Thank you Kimes! Been great so far already refreshed so much that I needed to in my head and learnt some new stuff already too why did I even stay away from the forums for so long.. ๐Ÿ™ƒ no wonder I havnt been myself for so long.. I need this.. this brothership of the plant where other people are as passionate about this plant as I am! Most people i talk to in real life where I'm from haven't even got 1% of the interest n passion as we all have on these forums, n simply don't even wanna talk about weed.. I'm just weed obsessed and think it's the cure all for everything apparently.. if only they knew how right I was.. there learning tho gradually.. but I have to remember my knowledge is like 10years ahead of everyone else's in my country on weed where iv spent so much time in these forums over the years.. so it just took some time and now its been legalised as medical prescription only for a 5 or so years now everyone in my country have actually started finding out that everything I said from these forums like 15 years ago about weeds medical benefits etc was actualy true.. go figure huh.. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ˆ

CharlesU Farley

This is the only forum I haven't got kicked out of... yet. o_O

I've monitored various cannabis fora for many decades now and ICM has, hands _down_, the most informative/experienced participants I've ever seen in a group on the web since BCGA in 98.

That's why I post here and the Mods kinda put up with me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

And since a few people are giving their history here, I sprouted my first seed in 1969, after reading the book A Child's Garden of Grass. ;)

1000011578.jpg

Last edited:

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

I've monitored various cannabis fora for many decades now and ICM has, hands _down_, the most informative/experienced participants I've ever seen in a group on the web since BCGA in 98.

And since a few people are giving their history here, I sprouted my first seed in 1968, after reading the book A Child's Garden of Grass. ;)
๐ŸคฃHaha quality mate hahahhaa I love a rebellious soul like myself hahah n it's good that u found Yr place here my friend like u say gotta be one of, or THE best forum to be at if u are passionate about the plant man ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

And since a few people are giving their history here, I sprouted my first seed in 1968, after reading the book A Child's Garden of Grass. ;)
Also wow 1968!?! Could defo learn alot from you too my friend, love talking with people with alot of experience, that way u know Yr gonna get some good info.. as the more experience u have with anythin, the more u know about it gradually.. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ

CharlesU Farley

If I understand correctly, you'll be able to modify your profile after 7 days... I think that's what I read on the updated tos.. ? I'm new to this forum as well.. I was from a different forum which I was a part of for 9 years.. now I'm here and I like it .. read some good and entertaining stuff so far..
Like Mudballs, I know we've had our differences in that other forum. We have communicated and put that shit behind us.

Yours were much more personal than his, regarding my work as a respiratory therapist and PTSD, and will _not_ be forgotten.

However, this is a different forum and a different time. The Mods here are actually experienced growers for _decades_ and are honest and fair... not arbitrary, condescending and juvenile, like Sunni. So I struggle to make sure I don't make more work for them.

Potroast's shitcanning was a tremendous loss for that forum.

Treat me with the respect I've _earned_ on this forum, don't respond to me like you did on that other forum, and we'll have no problems here on ICM. (y)

Last edited:

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Like Mudballs, I know we've had our differences in that other forum. We have communicated and put that shit behind us.

Yours were much more personal than his, regarding my work as a respiratory therapist and PTSD, and will _not_ be forgotten.

However, this is a different forum and a different time. The Mods here are actually experienced growers for _decades_ and are honest and fair... not arbitrary, condescending and juvenile, like Sunni. So I struggle to make sure I don't make more work for them.

Potroast's shitcanning was a tremendous loss for that forum.

Treat me with the respect I've _earned_ on this forum Don't respond to me like you did on that other forum, and we'll have no problems here on ICM. (y)
Are u directing that at me? Iv never spoken to you in my life my friend and I'm not who you think I am if that's who u think I am? And goes without saying mate treat people with the respect you want in return specially if there contributing good info to places like this.. keep up the good work tryna help peoples health with yr work on respiratory health and ptsd.. I suffer from ptsd from certain things that trigger me so I appreciate Yr work.. also suffer from extreme adhd and extreme insomnia and fibro and arthritis problems which I help all of that with different types of this wonder plant.. so I appreciate anyone who's tryna help people with this plant.. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Are u directing that at me? Iv never spoken to you in my life my friend and I'm not who you think I am if that's who u think I am? And goes without saying mate treat people with the respect you want in return specially if there contributing good info to places like this.. keep up the good work tryna help peoples health with yr work on respiratory health and ptsd.. I suffer from ptsd from certain things that trigger me so I appreciate Yr work.. also suffer from extreme adhd and extreme insomnia and fibro and arthritis problems which I help all of that with different types of this wonder plant.. so I appreciate anyone who's tryna help people with this plant.. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ
No sir, not at all! Notice I quoted Farmer Fisher in my response, not you. Didn't mean to confuse you. This is part of the reason why I get into trouble so frequently. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I take PTSD exceedingly serious, because I suffer with it, and I'm sorry you do to. :(

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

No sir, not at all! Notice I quoted Farmer Fisher in my response, not you.

This is part of the reason why I get into trouble so frequently. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahaha sweet as I was like what?!? don't tell me iv already got into a beef when all iv tried to do is be respectful n humble with everyone?!? hahahah.. but like u say lifes to short for grudges and we should all be grateful for being here and sharing eachothers passions for the magical cabbage n help eachother where ever we can ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™โ˜ฎ

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club

Latest posts

Latest posts