What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi guys n gals

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

New account after getting raided years ago new name not new to growing tho.. grew my first plants with my granpops at 14 n here I am over 20 years later still with just as much passion for the plant as the day I started reading books about growing before the forum days was even about for me.. n then I found the amazing ic mag and one other really great forum that I obsessively learnt from glued to the computer screen on them most of my time for a good 15 years.. hope to learn some more and pick up where I left off n even share some of the no till and knf ferments knowledge or any other knowledge I can help anyone with if it comes up too.. soil food Web for the win and look after Yr microheard and they will look after you with quality end results 👌

Again tho like I say it's gonna be great to get my head back in the forums again n re learn what iv forgot n see what else I can learn from these wonderful places where we all share the same love and passion for this medical wonder plant!

All the best! Unity in the communities! One love! All love! and most of all keep it green people! Peace!✌💯💚🙏

Last edited:

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

welcome back always nice to have another grower here with us :)

saw some photos you put up thanks for the look

all the best and be well

dqeuilo
Thanks buddy! And I appreciate Yr time to check the first little thread out of some little testers I just put in of all the truecannabliss bits if anyone loves cheese like I do then check out the cheese x chem valley cookies / "exodus valley" pics and I'd defo think about getting a pack.. my new favorite weed 🤤👌💯💚🙏

gaslit_kush_co

New account after getting raided years ago new name not new to growing tho.. grew my first plants with my granpops at 14 n here I am over 20 years later still with just as much passion for the plant as the day I started reading books about growing before the forum days was even about for me.. n then I found the amazing ic mag and one other really great forum that I obsessively learnt from glued to the computer screen on them most of my time for a good 15 years.. hope to learn some more and pick up where I left off n even share some of the no till and knf ferments knowledge or any other knowledge I can help anyone with if it comes up too.. soil food Web for the win and look after Yr microheard and they will look after you with quality end results 👌

Again tho like I say it's gonna be great to get my head back in the forums again n see what else I can learn from these wonderful places where we all share the same love and passion for this medical wonder plant!

All the best! Unity in the communities! One love! All love! and most of all keep it green people! Peace!✌💯💚🙏
Welcome (back) to the show. ICMag taught me everything I know, save for Robert C. Clarke's book, he is/was a master. Not sure if he's still around ..
He is! 71 🤘 Marijuana Botany. An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis - this book sparked my love of growing when I was 13, never actually grew any bud til I was 19.

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Welcome (back) to the show. ICMag taught me everything I know, save for Robert C. Clarke's book, he is/was a master. Not sure if he's still around ..
He is! 71 🤘 Marijuana Botany. An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis - this book sparked my love of growing when I was 13, never actually grew any bud til I was 19.
Ah ok il have to look that book up brva thanks for that! The first book I started to learn from was this one 👌 my brothers dad had it n was putting it to use so I used to sneak n read pages when he wasn't in the house hahahhaha u know the marijuana horticulture indoor n outdoor medical growers bible? By Jorge cervantais? But actually learnt lots from just growing all kinds of veg with my grandpops first making compost with food scraps n had he's own worm bin etc n growing in organic soil in he's garden n I think that gave me the bug for growing, plus how much I loved weed when i tried it hahahah then me n gramps moved on to the Jamaican lettuce variety hhahahhaha wink wink 😉 😜

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413-224124_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-224124_Chrome~2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts