What's new

Here to Share, Organics Grow Log & Some Art!

GF-Z

Hi,
Quick question:
How are ladybugs doing ? Are they temporary just to protect democracy or they are constantly living in your space?

Reactions: X15

X15

Little update. My two favorite phenos

Pheno X-1
9119A589-1E52-48E5-BE37-019D14B8E0E0.jpeg

Pheno X-3
187981E3-A97E-48F2-85F2-AD7127A67DE3.jpeg

Last edited:

X15

Hi,
Quick question:
How are ladybugs doing ? Are they temporary just to protect democracy or they are constantly living in your space?
The lady bugs do pretty good. Aside from the suicidal ones that hang out on the 16” fan most stay around the plants, around the cover crop and chillin on leaves. I have a 20 gallon pot in the room that has had cowpeas growing for a couple cycles and they are constantly flowering. Also some Pepper plants that have been producing flowers and peppers for a while. The lady bugs seem to enjoy hanging out around that pot and those plants.
They have been in there for a couple months now and the population is still doing pretty good.

blondie

Nice grow. I had some ladybugs in my tent for a while to eat some bugs I saw around. They never even moved really. Died soon after. I wonder what they are feeding on in your tent.

Timj

Nice grow. I had some ladybugs in my tent for a while to eat some bugs I saw around. They never even moved really. Died soon after. I wonder what they are feeding on in your tent.
I've had the same experience in my greenhouse. They seemed to be happy until they no longer had a food source and then they moved on.

Reactions: X15

X15

Very cool. My lady really likes lady bugs so she thinks it neat. This run I really haven’t had any pest issues, no gnats either. I had similar issues with them dying off in the past but a while ago I started growing pepper plants and cowpeas in a separate fairly large pot, off in the corner of the room. The peas and pepper plants have been flowering non stop for months so I’m guessing they have been feeding on the nectar and pollen from those plants. Unfortunately some have been whacked by the fan in the room but the population has stayed pretty solid for some time now.

X15

Update. Girls are maturing nicely. Pretty fun variation with these.
Starting to get some coffee and burnt rubber notes. X-1 seems to have a sweeter aroma than the rest. X-3 looks to be yielding the most, pretty dense. Im going to take X-2 and X-4 as long as I can.
X-1
AA674A1A-4B68-426D-9BD3-1C8DCFD12D71.jpeg

X-3
1842FE52-A14C-40EB-B6D5-A529237DD5DC.png
C1E296EB-1EE9-4AB0-BF81-1CA7FC5A61B8.jpeg

X-2
FB3CA4EC-E512-4D99-9664-3E8CB65EC658.jpeg

X-4
67C705E3-2AF6-4E2F-AA96-53EB34239DB0.png
FACED2C7-BD75-4960-8624-CCF60739BCF4.jpeg

Last edited:

X15

Have cuts from all. Will be selfing X-1 and X-3 as they seem to be out performing the others. Have some projects in mind after selfing. As well as some further F gens. Will see how the cuts perform
 esp from X-2 and X-4 perform vs. from seed. X-4 is about 3/4 as tall as the others, shorter/squat and topped better (flatter). X-1 stretched the most. X-2 had a hard time supporting herself. All were topped one time.

Ultimately it will come down to the smoke report though.

Last edited:

X15

Update. Got some pics on X-4. She really surprised me and finished nicely. She had a little miss hap half way through flower,
 she had a tie slip and two main branches fell over. One looked like it broke 90 percent through and the other about 50. Fortunately I walked in shortly after it happened and was able to save her. Amazing how strong these plants can be! She’s definitely a fighter. Took her a little longer than I thought (almost 11 weeks),.. really was curious if she was going to throw any late nanners and the result was Zero nanners. She has subtle fresh Pine notes. Will update with final nose, taste and high after she cures up.

(Having server issues. Can’t update pics. Will as soon as it’s corrected)

X15

Would like to share something I’ve been doing for my uncle. He has had MS for some time now. To help give him a little extra nutrients and smooth out his nervous system I’ve been making him ice cubes he can pop in a smoothie with ease. I’ve been using raw leaf material (75%) and some raw flower (25%) blended up with some organic 100% cranberry juice. Portion things out and freeze it up in ice cube trays. He has been saying he loves them and that he feels they are helping him feel better.

Fortunately the MS has not progressed anymore and he has been off all medication.
0B7917B1-5B42-4F2F-9738-668915878751.jpeg
4D19B443-8A19-492D-B31A-DFD8471D67A1.jpeg

Just thought I’d share in case anyone is battling similar issues.

Much Love and Respect!

X15

Trimmed up some of the X-4. She really firmed up well. Have had a hard time with the smells and flavors lately due to 40 degree temp swings and some minor allergies but it’s definitely pungent with some subtle pine. This is the only plant out of the 4 that has sandy/ dusty like trichomes. All the others are very sticky and this plant is fairly silky. Nice to trim. Gave some out to some friends and family and they all agreed this smoke is the strongest of the 4. Noting it doesn’t produce a tired or wired effect
 but very smooth and Stoney. 3+ hr kinda high. Got me ultra ripped but I haven’t been smoking as frequently as my friends and fam.
FFD09D8E-6B3A-4651-8B1A-3D1D7DA563DD.jpeg
08A8755C-7EFF-4FF0-B980-26A64B40B64E.jpeg

Timj

Trimmed up some of the X-4. She really firmed up well. Have had a hard time with the smells and flavors lately due to 40 degree temp swings and some minor allergies but it’s definitely pungent with some subtle pine. This is the only plant out of the 4 that has sandy/ dusty like trichomes. All the others are very sticky and this plant is fairly silky. Nice to trim. Gave some out to some friends and family and they all agreed this smoke is the strongest of the 4. Noting it doesn’t produce a tired or wired effect
 but very smooth and Stoney. 3+ hr kinda high. Got me ultra ripped but I haven’t been smoking as frequently as my friends and fam.
View attachment 18955191 View attachment 18955192
Nice looking bud X15.

Latest posts

Latest posts