What's new

HELP....triangle kush? INFO?

ubi

need to find a dried shot....
cant seem to hold on to it long enough once it's dry though.
dank.frank. said in my album it looks like true og.
i dont know.

but
i had some one who has a legit Ghost cut (same cut as RD) tell me they think its triangle kush.
once again
I DONT KNOW.
all i know is its fukin great and not much compares.

ubi - those photos look pretty spot on, if only there was such a thing as scratch and sniff, if those are not the triangle than it surely looks spot on identical. @Dank frank, I wish i could show some photos of what I had, but all my photos where destroyed like I said in an earlier post. and its gonna be a bit before i run into her again, soon I hope. but gotta work on moving from florida first. the photos Ive seen that people are posting such as yourself seem to have the same growth structure. as the one Im used to. I have yet to see the one people say grows like a short indica style. does anyone have all three ??? white, Tk and Triangle ?? thats what Ive been asking, if I still had any photos left, they would look exactly like the photos I posted a couple of post back, cause thats what mine looked like for the entire time i had it ,over 15 years. not much more to say. , dont mean to have to keep going back and fourth about this topic. I guess, i should have just remained silent like i alwasy have been. just thought , some input on the surfer version of FL triangle would be usefull to some on here who where asking about it

@dank, you say you never seen photos of the -triangle , but 3 of the 5 i just posted where just - triangle. according to the person who posted the photos ??? so not sure why you dont believe thats what they are, or thats what they say they are and they certainly look like what I had too. soo ??? thats where all the confusion is stemming from, if a person online post a photo of it and adds kush to the end, does that really mean its the TK your used to having ?? or the person just added the word KUSH. see the confusion

ubi

i do have a cut of the white that is the local dispensary cut ....... i just took a bunch of clones off it. but i have a small mom in veg . and some drying.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, it's just this confusion has been going on for a LONG time - lol - and I have no clue what person those pics came from...they are just random pot pictures with a label, as far as I'm concerned. For me personally, to say, yeah, I've seen Triangle, it has to come from someone I know / consider to be a trustworthy person...not google images, ya know - those pics could be anything.

I'm not saying that they ARE NOT - I'm just saying - for me to feel comfortable and be willing to say I KNOW what something is - it has to come from a trusted source...the pictures, that is.

No offense to you - not saying you aren't trust worthy or anything like that - but the pics you are showing could be of ANY NUMBER of various OG's or OG hybrids like WIFI or some sort of Chem/OG or the list just goes on and on.

Like you said - what motivates people to be dishonest is any number of reasons - and I've seen SEED COMPANIES steal pics of peoples plants, call it something COMPLETELY different than what it is, to represent their seed line to sell a few packs of seeds...

And as you've stated many times, that is not your intent, and you are just here to share a bit of info - which I think is awesome and I for one appreciate the conversation and I try to remain open minded - but like many have said, and quite a few of these guys know more (much more) about some of the inner workings of "the scene" than I do - and I'd really take what they say to heart - and even from what I know - there are some time line issues in what you are telling us vs what we CAN / HAVE confirmed as fact over the years. Like I said, this is something that has been going on for a LONG time now - LONG TIME - where did OG come from, which one was the original, who did what when, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...and on and on for HUNDREDS of pages it goes...literally.

So you have to appreciate the nature of this community that when something is said, we really put it under the microscope - not to be a group of pompous ass holes - but more so because we REALLY care about truth and about the facts and the plants - and we want things kept straight, nice, clean, tidy and proper...but more so, if the TRUTH ever comes out - it gives us an entire new concept of several things, including how to better breed / utilize these plants to make more successful / progressive crosses - but also, if we wanted to recreate, from scratch, using the building blocks, to achieve a certain plant dynamic, it is only possible with FACTS....

Don't take our scrutiny personally - rather be glad we actually care so much to get it RIGHT. If it all plays out this is your work and it is all one in the same and so forth - you should feel very proud that those who have her, are such diligent growers and such passionate hobbyists - what could be better than knowing how greatly she's been protected and cared for, in spite of knowing precisely what she was / is - aside from just some absolute great smoke.

Again, I truly look forward to the day when you are able to share a bit more with us - not only for my own selfish desire for knowledge - but also, that would mean you've found a way to get back to what you love - and for that aspect alone, I'd be ecstatic for you!

Good vibes.

Personally, I'm asking as many old timers as I can about a cut once called or still called "Emerald Triangle" - even getting more information on that would lend a bit of credibility to what has been discussed here...

dank.Frank

well said, Dank,, I agree there are certainly alot of photos online that resemble each other. so I can see how people can debate and argue for ages about certain topics. I wish I had my old photos, but they would still just be more nice photos, that resemble many other varieties . for your curiosity though, if you ever ran acrross the triangle Ive been going on about, it would look just like those photos, thats the best way I can desribe it . along with all ive said about it. one day soon , hopefully Ill be able to post my own photos of it. till then, let the debate rage on. cheers to all

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
i think Elite and Krome and Raskal crossed there Triangle/White with OG , At one time they were all working together. Im pretty sure that the Original Triangle predates OG , Krome/Elites White/Triangle is a Narley Hash Plant super basil oregano taste and smell fire red hairs and gold tones when dried super strong as well
picture.php

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
What is the smell like on your "triangle" reatritip? THAT is what differenciates cannabis more than anything. Keep telling us that the weed looks just like those pictures... Fine, 10,000 strains look similar, but all smell different. It just makes you look less credible when the only details about the herb you supposedly found and proliferated is that it looks like a few pics from google images..

yeah well thats because I cant upload smells online unfortunately , it smelled as dank as anything ive ever smelled. pine,lemon,cottoncandy,hash,earthy,cologne. dont know how that helps. Im done trying to prove anything to this rant of a post. anyone who wanted more info about a certain fl triangle, i gave it. the only way anything would make real sense is if this group was all in the same room together with a bag of their own to trade notes and do comparisons. photos and descriptions dont do any good obviously. sorry to stir up the bee hive

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Well the thing about the TK is that it's some of the "loudest" aka most pungent and recognizable smells out there in the herb world if you have encountered it or grown it. So that is one of the most important details we look for when someone says they have TK. The worst grown batch stinks 10x more than most other herb around. And like frank said, best batch, jarred and double vacuumed sealed will only hold it back for a short time. Do not get pine or cotton candy from TK. It is straight cologne..

Now the white/triangle... I would call earthy, hashy, piney all day long...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd say that TK is pretty complex and layered...to me, it almost smells like vanilla tobacco - with this added layer of musk and as it cures out it is slightly more fuel with hints of lemon rind - but straight up skunk butt all day - the plant just reeks.

If you were to say one more than the other - the white, when grow it's best, is almost fruit punch with heavy hash overtones - but it has a sweetness to it that only comes out when done properly - otherwise, it is very flat - very much like smoking pure hash and really lacking a really defined taste.

If someone were to say earthy pine with TK, I'd not immediately dismiss it - I can see that musk being given that sort of description, but it really is not the predominant smell / flavor - I think that would be used simply by someone searching for the right words to describe what is otherwise a very complex series of aromas that is hard to dissect or differentiate from.

All this talk about TK...only makes me realize ONE thing - I NEED more TK in my life... :joint:

dank.Frank

yeah, well that was the first time ive ever been asked to describe a smell, that to me cant be decribed in words alone. and yes, it was extremly strong smelling. double sealed ect. open a jar and the whole house would reak in seconds. I had 2 large carbon filters and 2 ozone genrators per room and it still stunk too much. I always owned my own places and chose to buy houses with lots of property , like 1-2 acres with the house set back from any roads ect. yet you could still get wiffs from far away. no matter what i would do. and out of all the hundreds of other varieties ive seen or handled over the years, mine and everyone elses. this had a much more pleasant smell, not to mention taste. hands down in the top 3 ive ever seen. and that was all my friends and customers feelings too.. but Ive been out of the scene for some time now. unwillingly. the more photos I see of the - White, it looks different, maybe larger crystals, and different colored hairs when done. I would imagine it could have easily came from one of the triangles in seed form though, as it has very simlar structure and leaf look. and over the years depending on who grew out the variety im talking about, it took on differnt smells and taste. depending on how the person cured it or if they rushed it or when they picked it. or the environment it came from. in fl people struggle with hot rooms alot. so winter batches would tend to be alot better tasting and smelling. there is just so many variables.
I know you guys are still very leary of anything i have to say, but one thing is for sure. the photos ive been seing on here and on this website that are supposed to be TK surley look spot on identical to the one im talking about. so whether it is or isnt,, they appear to be closely related in one way or another. without actually seing them both in person its just a bunch of talk from all of us really. scratch and sniff would be cool right about now

norcal_sourD

How about a GG#4, GSC, TK, Pre 98 BubbaK 4way cross?? Mmmmmm sounds BOMMMB. There's my dream project right there! Now if only I could get a hold of those strains hahaha! Well, the Bubba I can, but none of the others :cry:

Illadelphi

I have the lee roy tk (TK x RD#2) and scotts og (TK x RD#1) going from rare dankness. Anyone know if the tk cut they have is the real deal or a close 2nd?

I'm excited for both either way!

Illa

MrDank

Veteran
I have the lee roy tk (TK x RD#2) and scotts og (TK x RD#1) going from rare dankness. Anyone know if the tk cut they have is the real deal or a close 2nd?

I'm excited for both either way!

Illa

IMO neither stack up to any proven OG Kush cut. But, if you don't have access to any legitimate OG's, then it's good enough