What's new

HELP....triangle kush? INFO?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I will take Tomhill's word for it, Tk and Floridah are not the same.

so thats sorted,

We all know by now that today's scene is a lot of talk and No Walk.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I'd love to see a non feminized hybrid of the TK and Skunk VA Chem 91.

Maybe a good male from MoneyMike's I95 (Triangle Kush x {Legend OG x Stardawg IX2}) paired with SkunkVa Chem91?

Peace

ThaDocta

Veteran
This thread makes me wanna bang my head against a wall and tear my hair out. So much misinformation and second/third/fourth hand conjecture from uninvolved parties.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol....YOU GUYS...FINE...

Phillthy made some TK S1 x Chem '91 male / female seeds because a member found a Chem '91 "male" in some S1's of the '91.

Spaded n' Faded ran a few, so I'll just pimp his pictures over here... ;) :

More TK pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More '91 Pheno: (looks so much like a skunk #1 imo)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And again - all credit for the grow and pics go to Spaded n' Faded. :respect: F.A.M.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread makes me wanna bang my head against a wall and tear my hair out. So much misinformation and second/third/fourth hand conjecture from uninvolved parties.

I think most of us are just here to learn. Feel free to chime in and contribute what you know to help balance out the equation...

Personally, it does us peons no good to have you big boys here if you don't spread that knowledge. :huggg:

dank.Frank

thanks for posting those pics Frank, that looks like some fire for sure...pheno 1 looks insane...

Docta....can you elaborate or clarify more please, if you know whats up? thanks

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
thanks for posting those pics Frank, that looks like some fire for sure...pheno 1 looks insane...

Docta....can you elaborate or clarify more please, if you know whats up? thanks

Lol. Are you aware he's one of the only people Ricky passed the TK to? I think he knows what's up....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I know the Doc knows the deal. I wasn't being snide at all in my post - hope it wasn't construed that way...

Info whore here... ;)

dank.Frank

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Oh, I know you were just poking the beast and hoping something new popped out, I was directing that at the old dude there who may not know who he was speaking to.

thanks for the heads up mate, but im very familiar with tha Docta...seen him back many years ago, and is one of the few cats on any board who can be counted on to have legit cuts and speak the truth...thats why i buy and run archive, its legit, just like the Docta...just trolling for more info is all...cheers..and as dankiestog would say, "peace to all keeping the movement alive" lol

respect all around...bless.

Snype

Veteran
When Krome gave out cuts of TK, was it an S1 or the original? Some posts on IC say he gave out S1's and some say it was the original TK. Just wondering.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
You could hit him up on Instagram and ask him. Most people that think they have TK, probably have the S1, unless they can trace it back.

S

stix~

its not even interesting anymore .. but here it is , again ,

TK : triangle x ?

triangle : old cut that came from nor cal to FL

the white : S1 of triangle (not TK)

^ hope this helps :ying:

Snype

Veteran
its not even interesting anymore .. but here it is , again ,

TK : triangle x ?

triangle : old cut that came from nor cal to FL

the white : S1 of triangle (not TK)

^ hope this helps :ying:

I was told that a person that I knew got The White and Triangle Kush either from Krome or someone around him. In an old thread I saw some posts by Ricky joking about something being an S1 but didn't know if it was a joke or not. Seems like Krome spread out some things so I would assume this would be common knowledge to some people here. I'm just wondering myself if the Triangle Kush that he had was an S1 or the real one. Not talking about The White or what the Florida investor guys had as described in that other thread. If he had the real TK, he probably would have got it after he found The White.