What's new

HELP....triangle kush? INFO?

ubi

all i know is that its the only thing i want to smoke.
the mystery kush / ive been told its triangle kush.
i have the ability to get a lot of cuts too.... there is one that has eluded me tho...

THE PURE KUSH

might get my hands on her an the glue soon...... if all goes well.

joe-brand

Unfortunately it's been that way from the days of Overgrow and internet cannabis forums.

Id have to disagree on the old days. When over grow came out it was the first time for thousand of growers around the world to share notes share/trade sell I NEVER DID genetics freely discuss all things weed. It evovlved into a mass compilation of information some good some bad. For all the growers had to hide be secret be paranoid etc. overgrow gave growers a place to openly talk teach discuss fight flame. There was a vetting out process that took time to gain respect and trust from other folks online. Trading genetics not talking shit posting sic pics whatever it was. Eventually a lot of us met and some became good friends and and some distant and a few turned out to be dicks. Thats life, many have prospered many have made mistakes. Some folks hord strains others like myself prefer to share. I have people pissed still from 8 years ago at me and others that helped when I was down.

For me a grower and weed geek overgrow was the shit, some still hate internet weed forums.

I guess things changed it got big people blew up etc. But like any speacialty website/forum weather its wine weed cars its a passion for whatever your into that draws us to these sights to explore and to share and create.

I gave chem 1234 to a kid off of here his mentor turned out to be nspecta. He was told even how to take the cuts and pakage them for his ride back to the triangle. The nspecta made crosse of 1234 to deep chunk. I got beans back of those crosses I posted first 4 people to pm me get paks got 4 pm sent the packs to four people. said if you find a sic pheno just save me a cut. NEVER HEARD AGAIN FROM 3. The fourth person 6months or so later sent me 14grams or so of all 4 phenos perfectly grown with tech notes and told me he had moms of all 4.

That person was KROME, Lots changed but a lot hasn't

krome shared the white look at all the crosses its created from closet breeders to greedy peeps.

I am not into it as I once was but I wish icmag was around in 93 when I got a shit ton of gear from this lady out of the pennysaver want add pre craigs list

her old man was in the PENN for weed gave her 800 bucks loaded the gear she said be safe and I disappeared into the the sc mt.s and fucked up so many runs of weed lol had no genetics no tools no books.

first vent hole I was like wow sure seems hot and humid in hear. took the hatchet from the wood burning stove and peeled the carpet back and ponded away for like a fucking hour to make a 8 inch whole and went threw the pile of gear and grabbed a dayton squirl cage fan and whala ventilation.

I could spend a week just reading about ventilation maybe months on this site.

thats my take and ramble bed time

joebrand aka wonkanobe aka chemfather

and if ikis reads this bagel j NEVER worked for me and at one time he was my friend and it got shitty and it hurt folks. If you think he was the only one that had skva and everyone got it thru him your hi. there were many people that had the 91 in cali and other parts of the usa that HATE THE INTERNET. Trust me just ask the dude who made chemscout

CannaSavant

In my experience, those who know don't say, and those who say don't know. But then again I am just another asshoke with an opinion. ;)

Its like fight club homie......rule #1 dont talk about the triangle kush......

Id have to disagree on the old days. When over grow came out it was the first time for thousand of growers around the world to share notes share/trade sell I NEVER DID genetics freely discuss all things weed. It evovlved into a mass compilation of information some good some bad. For all the growers had to hide be secret be paranoid etc. overgrow gave growers a place to openly talk teach discuss fight flame. There was a vetting out process that took time to gain respect and trust from other folks online. Trading genetics not talking shit posting sic pics whatever it was. Eventually a lot of us met and some became good friends and and some distant and a few turned out to be dicks. Thats life, many have prospered many have made mistakes. Some folks hord strains others like myself prefer to share. I have people pissed still from 8 years ago at me and others that helped when I was down.

For me a grower and weed geek overgrow was the shit, some still hate internet weed forums.

I guess things changed it got big people blew up etc. But like any speacialty website/forum weather its wine weed cars its a passion for whatever your into that draws us to these sights to explore and to share and create.

I gave chem 1234 to a kid off of here his mentor turned out to be nspecta. He was told even how to take the cuts and pakage them for his ride back to the triangle. The nspecta made crosse of 1234 to deep chunk. I got beans back of those crosses I posted first 4 people to pm me get paks got 4 pm sent the packs to four people. said if you find a sic pheno just save me a cut. NEVER HEARD AGAIN FROM 3. The fourth person 6months or so later sent me 14grams or so of all 4 phenos perfectly grown with tech notes and told me he had moms of all 4.

That person was KROME, Lots changed but a lot hasn't

krome shared the white look at all the crosses its created from closet breeders to greedy peeps.

I am not into it as I once was but I wish icmag was around in 93 when I got a shit ton of gear from this lady out of the pennysaver want add pre craigs list

her old man was in the PENN for weed gave her 800 bucks loaded the gear she said be safe and I disappeared into the the sc mt.s and fucked up so many runs of weed lol had no genetics no tools no books.

first vent hole I was like wow sure seems hot and humid in hear. took the hatchet from the wood burning stove and peeled the carpet back and ponded away for like a fucking hour to make a 8 inch whole and went threw the pile of gear and grabbed a dayton squirl cage fan and whala ventilation.

I could spend a week just reading about ventilation maybe months on this site.

thats my take and ramble bed time

joebrand aka wonkanobe aka chemfather

and if ikis reads this bagel j NEVER worked for me and at one time he was my friend and it got shitty and it hurt folks. If you think he was the only one that had skva and everyone got it thru him your hi. there were many people that had the 91 in cali and other parts of the usa that HATE THE INTERNET. Trust me just ask the dude who made chemscout

Very well said. Thanks for taking the time to come by and post. Best wishes and much respect.

Sodium Sunburn

Triangle is my old school fav, grew up on that shit out in Brevard.

It has since kind of fallen off around here ever since a friend was murdered in 2005.

Interesting things happening on IG right now. @californiaorganics talking kushes from Florida. I don't want to put words in his mouth so you can look for yourself.

I wish I could force everyone into a room with samples to figure out this history. These stories make me feel like Indiana Jones sometimes... :D

Meh. Nothing too spectacular.

I knew you would see it. Any thoughts? I've never heard the story told so specifically before. Names and all. Is he talking about the TK or something else?

@piff basically that he and his family have the original og or Kush or whatnot from Florida. He also references the Chemdawg group, OregonKid, and a few others.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
If it was found in chem 91, it was in the first batch ever, and it wasn't called chem 91, cause TK can be traced to the late 80s supposedly by the swamp boys. But yeah, chem 91 is the closest chem I've ever seen to OG kush, but TK is the original. Everything else after is watered down TK, including the original "OG kush" clones from orgnkid. His "OG kush" that the S1 seeds came from was most likely TK, renamed, because as we all know, no one is supposed to have her. One of the original no passing strains. They all start to trickle out eventually, sometimes under other names.

JetLife175

Veteran
Maybe the boys in the swamp got a hold of some of the same flowers Pbud and JoeB were getting late 80s early 90s. Not truth by any means but a plausible theory.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
If it was found in chem 91, it was in the first batch ever, and it wasn't called chem 91, cause TK can be traced to the late 80s

JoeB and Pbud sold Chem some DOGBUD which he found the Chem 91 seed in. It's plausible that DOGBUD could also be related to TK. If the DOGBUD was being grown for a few years before Chem found the seeds, then it would fit in with the late 80s timeline.

Peace

JetLife175

Veteran
JoeB and Pbud sold Chem some DOGBUD which he found the Chem 91 seed in. It's plausible that DOGBUD could also be related to TK. If the DOGBUD was being grown for a few years before Chem found the seeds, then it would fit in with the late 80s timeline.

Peace

It does fit the timeline exactly. Heard it straight from Pbuds mouth.

Dont want to put anybody on blast but there is a place on the internet you can find a conversation between Pbud, ChemDog, and AJ all laying out the chronilogical order of how the Dogbud perpetuated around the US. Seeing as how Pbud and JoeB were getting packs of the dog bud in crested butte in CO at that time, its not even that far off of a thought that the dog bud would make it on down to the boys in the swamp. I almost bet it came from the same source, but different pipeline. Theres too many similiarities to not even give this theory a firm look.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Exactly, could be pre chem. But what about the cut being called emerald triangle kush for a time in Florida? Think it went from Norcal, to CO, and then to fla? I don't. If anything I think it went directly to fla in the late 80s and came back to cali in the early 90s either hybridized or called something else.

mazar_man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBvN7Vy3AA
the og story?
adam dunn show
8/27
it gets pretty interesting when DAVE gets on .... real neat shit...i want it....? the real deal from the missle silo's.

i guess i got a one off........ but a damn good one.

Listened to that show as well.. what a crazy story! 3 acre underground production facility run as a giant breeding facility by ex-smugglers breeding the best import seed they had access to. Product shipped country wide seeding the multiple chem/TK/OG bagseed finds coast to coast lol.. would make an epic movie! Loving Adam's show.. some great stuff on there.

Nspecta

Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBvN7Vy3AA
the og story?
adam dunn show
8/27
it gets pretty interesting when DAVE gets on .... real neat shit...i want it....? the real deal from the missle silo's.

i guess i got a one off........ but a damn good one.

Not sayin' Dave is full of shit...but...

...He was 17/18 when he *claims* to have gotten the "OG" kush seeds from Frank...not to mention he's extremely vague when asked specific questions about it...funny thang is, it seems not even Dunn seemed to really believe Dave's story.

Other parts of the story seem plausible...so, who knows. :comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts