What's new

HELP....triangle kush? INFO?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hi Tom, good to see you here. What's your opinion on the cut the children refer to as 'Floridah'? Triangle Kush renamed?

Peace

IMO The white, Fire OG and Triangle kush are related.

Goes a long way to explaining why White Fire OGK is so f★★king good.

Outcrossing then interbreeding with similar but not incestuous gene pool.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with TMB here...

Unless of course, your source is very legit and knows beyond a shadow of a doubt x 10,000 that it is TK...

And so many people get them confused because they don't pay attention to the small details in a history lesson...I've said it a hundred times. Triangle and TK have to be different plants - based on the time lines...

the White, was from a seed found in a bag of TRIANGLE...not TK...and I think people over look that and get it confused all the time...

Now I know there was a thread here a bit ago, and from that a conclusion could have been drawn, that Triangle, was an outcross of the TK to an unknown accidental dutch line...

Either way, MrGoodBudz - you've grown some mighty fine flowers - nice work, regardless of exactly what it is...

Until you can confirm your cut with your source and nit pick a bit, I'd start assuming that cut is the White...

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
dont know enough about Florida TK , but The White 1990's type Hashplant!! maybe even Shark Shock by MrNice? i think during same era flavorflave was even tellin u to dont believe the hype lol yeaaaah boy =P

Tom Hill

Veteran
i can testify that the florida is not triangle kush.. My next door neighbor grows florida,, i grow triangle kush.. These are two different animals,, zero doubt. and yes he's all up there in the cooks fam.. The florida does really good outside as an og,, broad range of atmosphere in which to thrive.. but the triangle has a higher overall worth imo. Like Inspecta laid down,, its the one the only the one which all others came from..

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Was hoping you would chime in Tom, cause I knew you had that situation going on with your neighbor having that cut and you having the TK. To me the "floridah" looks waaaay different than TK. I don't even know why people are concluding that it's TK. To me the real value of the TK other than being the original, is the sheer potency. She is just stronger than the watered down OGs. Seems to pass that ultra potency along to 25% of it's offspring or so.

Tom Hill

Veteran
totally different finniotypes,, is that what that dude said on youtube when they tryna be a playa? omg that had me rollinjg.. mo betta u not trip ova yo0ur skirt smalltime.. :p

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
if yuu guys noticed,, all that other shit i said about them and that is true also hahahaha... :p

Lol. I was on your side that night you got into here with flux. And then I ended up hanging with your neighbor's kinfolk like a month later and heard all about it. Soo funny watching cookiefam when you know some of the real stories behind the scenes. OGKushBreath came on IC the other day and confirmed another inside story I knew. Their story is crumbling around them.

Tom Hill

Veteran
:D biglove brother,, I am a scoundrel,, I am small, I am many things including autistic and sometimes a drunkard,, But lying is not part of my program garrandsT's.. ;)