What's new

HELP....triangle kush? INFO?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL - I don't know where I stated variation was a bad thing - or where I said I wanted every seed to turn out similar - LOL

You've got a peculiar way of interpreting what you read, GSPfan.

dank.Frank

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
All this talk of S1s vs actual TK... can anyone post a photo of their actual TK plant and someone post a photo of their S1? Or perhaps what they think is the real to contrast with the other photo? And not a repost of an image posted by another member or an old shot posted by Ricky or Krome. Post it if you have first hand experience, I think a lot of the confusion is simply because some people are just repeating stuff they have read on forums.

There's another thread with pics and a big shit fit debating which pic is an S1, which is the real - probably because there is a couple diff S1s (or even S2?) going around. Even the OG thread has a couple guys posting what they thought were TK, someone says its an S1 and then follows up with a photo looking like what was already posted. Seems we have some experts in this thread so maybe some photos could help. Probably not, this is icmag after all. But it's worth a shot.

Last edited:

GSPfan

Veteran
LOL - I don't know where I stated variation was a bad thing - or where I said I wanted every seed to turn out similar - LOL

You've got a peculiar way of interpreting what you read, GSPfan.

dank.Frank

Why would you shit on "mashed polys" and say that the i95 is so great because it has little variation if you don't prefer no variation? And where did I say that you thought variation was bad? Its just not your preference. Don't be so butthurt. I wasn't making you look incorrect by disagreeing with you. You don't like how connoisseur does things. I'm sure everyone got that from your post. But I disagree and I like how connoisseur does things for the reasons I stated. No big deal. You're allowed to have your opinion.

mack 10

Veteran
One things for sure, we all get pretty animated over what we hold sacred, or believe to be true.
Everyone needs to chill... passes the peace pipe...
now where's those pics..
Karma's been posting some sick TK s1's.
anyone else holding, S1 or real deal.
get them pics up!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a joke...

what a joke...

Why would you shit on "mashed polys"

[I did not "shit on" anything.]

and say that the i95 is so great because it has little variation

[I never said that.]

if you don't prefer no variation?

[I never said that either.]

And where did I say that you thought variation was bad?

To each their own.... I could see how you would want every seed to turn out similar though....But variation absolutely is not a bad thing.

[Right there - implied, when addressing me directly.]

Its just not your preference. Don't be so butthurt. I wasn't making you look incorrect by disagreeing with you.

[I do have a right to ensure my post are taken verbatim and not out of context as you have done repeatedly. That, however, doesn't require any emotion on my part.]

You don't like how connoisseur does things.

[No such thing was ever said.]

I'm sure everyone got that from your post.

[Glad you feel you speak for the entire site.]

But I disagree and I like how connoisseur does things for the reasons I stated. No big deal.

You're allowed to have your opinion.

[apparently not]

The best of what I'd personally want from a TK hybrid has already been created and gifted to me.

It's called I-95. And it spits OG type phenos like baseball players spit seeds - because it was made with care and diligence to be a true representation / progression of OG.

dank.Frank

If I am growing seed from TK, or any OG for that matter, what I personally want from that experience is an improved representation of OG...

NO WHERE - Did I say 99% of what you have stated I did.

Just like the first time you misrepresented my post about the TK S1...

Which you also failed to acknowledge doing - I won't expect this to be any different.

:tiphat:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
it not my right to post pics that are not mine but the TK is shown on pg. 60 post 887 of the fl grow thread.

peace

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I think Faceoff AND BTY OG were both found in the same OG lb, from a recent grow room (years not decades.)

I dunno about what krome did/did not say. Not saying he's a liar.
not sure what kinda timeline your refering to but bty has been available locally here since like 05...of course at that time it was just called og....it originally came outta the sfv from what I've been told...not too sure on the same # story but I don't really know chit, just heard bits and pieces here and there

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
picture.php

Nspecta

Veteran
Now it's clear they are not the same. Do u think loompa's cut is related to the Original Diesel? Or is it just a Sour Diesel/ OG cross?

Loompa's Underdawg/Headband looks practically identical to a cut I have labeled "OG Kush"...if I was to speculate it's just another quality example of OG Kush S1's. It has zero similarities to ANY Diesel.

mack 10

Veteran
I was hoping you would drop in K, Looking killer!! Are these ever going to be released or just personal beans?

JetLife175

Veteran
I'm finally getting to smoke some tk and wow. Now I know what all the rave reviews are about. This reminds me of og kush from wayyyyy back. I see why people tend to say that the tk possibly spawned the og kush.

I believe the entire Triangle Kush nonsense and is just an illusion. Its like comparing Catholics to Protestants.....its the same old BS. I would like to know how an individual tell you something is an s1 or an original when they have not one base point. So we are to believe these people because the cut(s) are Fire? Thats not accuracy. I remember years ago that peeps were saying that the ghost og was an s1...even convince ghost that it was an s1. Yet, ghost only went along because he does not like stress or arguing over plants. If I remember correctly, it was some of the same people who now make claims that the TK is the original OG Kush. THAT SHIT DOES NOT COMPUTE. WHY CANT YOU GUYS SEE THE GAME? I have a cut that I couldnt tell you where the hell it came from but its dank and on lock for now. I will be passing her around real soon and she will gain the attention that her raw power dictates. If you have to hype it, its most likely a lie stolen from decadence.

that was some funny shit....tk ftw...nice to see red around...is it all coming clear on og? haha does that surfer cat have any more of the original seeds? lol