What's new

Help! I got defiencies in flowering!

LUDACRIS

Veteran
You're the one that sounds stupid. The other guy said pistils could brown from touching the buds, which is what I did. Your the moron who keeps saying it's a hermie and pollinated when there are clearly no balls at all and nothing has been pollinated. I feel like I'm talking to a grown retard. Maybe you shouldn't be smoking weed.

I dont smoke weed or take drugs. You just dont understand the basics and have no clue as to what you are doing or talking about.
But keep going so some more people can laugh at you as i am completely amazed you are that not educated on the subject.
Enjoy your hermie seeds.

LUDA.

B

beatster

Listen guys...its been said by some to show signs of hermie.. and some say not.. there is not enough for us to go off of when it comes to visual of the actual plant(cept for the grower himself) he says no balls...others say no balls..he admits to putting dirty fingers on bud(that will cause discolor, as will heat as Robert said he had a problem with) best to just wait it out till the proof is in the pudding.. :D

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Listen guys...its been said by some to show signs of hermie.. and some say not.. there is not enough for us to go off of when it comes to visual of the actual plant(cept for the grower himself) he says no balls...others say no balls..he admits to putting dirty fingers on bud(that will cause discolor, as will heat as Robert said he had a problem with) best to just wait it out till the proof is in the pudding.. :D

Thats a male pod but its cool i will now look stupid as i have started a new thread on the matter.

LUDA.

all Luda is saying is, your original plant has hermy traits. you grew the mom, or single plant. as it was buddding etc, u missed the very few pods that popped up along with the female calyxi. it happens allll the time man. it is very possible, you have to admit. hermy traits/plant doesnt mean 50/50 seeds/calyx. it can be even one seed in the whole plant & its got hermy tendencies in my book.