What's new

Help! I got defiencies in flowering!

LUDACRIS

Veteran
i dont know man heres one of the top
im about to try to take really detailed pictures but ive seen pictures of hermies and my plant doesnt look like one at all
picture.php

OK i see no pollen sacks there but that plant is 100% pollinated thats why the pistils are browning/shriveling and dying. If you go back and have a look at the 2 hermie pics i posted and read what it says in the pics you will see that you have pollinated preflowers as in the arrow pointing to the pistil and i have been there myself 3 times so its clear to me as the exact thing happened without the bugs.

they arent turning white like that. when you get really close they have little specs on only the lower leafs though.
the upper leaves are more healthy except this one
picture.php

heres the top bud from all angles going around it
picture.php

picture.php

i dont understand how it couldve been pollinated though. its been growing by itself there is no other plant to pollinate it, could it be heat stress? and the pollinated one in the picture looks exactly the same as the not pollinated ones. and i think they look more orangeish than brown

LUDACRIS

Veteran
i dont understand how it couldve been pollinated though. its been growing by itself there is no other plant to pollinate it, could it be heat stress? and the pollinated one in the picture looks exactly the same as the not pollinated ones. and i think they look more orangeish than brown

Thats 100% pollinated. Pollen can drift for 0.5 miles+ and its not heat stress. To give you an example of one of my plants have a look at the pistils and this plant is ready to chop down with nice milky trichomes. If it has been free from pollination then its a hermie and you are not looking close enough.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 7

LUDACRIS

Veteran
i dont know im thinkin your wrong. i have no other plants. there is absolutely no possible way pollen drifted from anywhere. and im looking pretty close you even said yourself there are no male preflowers. even in your link (http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...s-already.html) it says the shiveling or browing can be from heat. some of my leaves have heat stress why cant the pistils have them too?

Thats NOT heat stress but if you think so then i dont know how to prove it to you any other way than i have or explained. You will soon find out as more and more of the pistils start browning/shriveling and dying.
(good luck).

LUDA.
:booked:

your ways of explaining dont make any sense. how could it be pollinated without any pollen anywhere? how can it be a hermie with no male pods. after 3 weeks it shouldve shown up by now at least i think.
how about i post a new thread about this topic since we;ve gotten off topic of the original topic

LUDACRIS

Veteran
your ways of explaining dont make any sense. how could it be pollinated without any pollen anywhere? how can it be a hermie with no male pods. after 3 weeks it shouldve shown up by now at least i think.
how about i post a new thread about this topic since we;ve gotten off topic of the original topic

Do you want me to start the thread with you pics.

LUDA.

M

mexilandrace

stop with the 100 percent pollinated speech.

You are mistaken.

Heat and air flow can cause the hairs to go red early, those aren't even fully dried out, there is no sign of hermi.

Stop freaking the guy out, you are wrong.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
stop with the 100 percent pollinated speech.

You are mistaken.

Heat and air flow can cause the hairs to go red early, those aren't even fully dried out, there is no sign of hermi.

Stop freaking the guy out, you are wrong.

No i am right and if i had and doubts at all i wouldent have said what i have let alone anything.
100% right.
As i said time will tell and if you come back and prove me wrong i will eat my shorts as there is no chance of you proving me wrong ever.
:booked:

B

beatster

Just because the pistils are brown I dont think means its 100% pollinated.. other things can cause it to brown I'm sure.. (touching them on accident or purpose can brown them also) Perhaps when cutting the already flowering plant or of the clone the pistils were handled..

I have one right now that has some brown on just a branch.. it so happens its the branch right by my closet door and when I opened it, it hit the branch and caused some browing on those pistils.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Meaning I've been rubbing my dirty fingers on the buds.

That would not cause a plant to hermie or grow balls.
Its seed genetics thats all and the sooner you learn about this the better because right now you are looking pretty silly. I dont really know what you find so hard to read or believe ??????????.

LUDA.

You're the one that sounds stupid. The other guy said pistils could brown from touching the buds, which is what I did. Your the moron who keeps saying it's a hermie and pollinated when there are clearly no balls at all and nothing has been pollinated. I feel like I'm talking to a grown retard. Maybe you shouldn't be smoking weed.