What's new

Hello from Thailand

S

shokdee

Thanks very much Reg, appreciate it. :tiphat:

Up to know, I really like floro/CFLs for veg, but for not flowering. I want to grow plants with a Christmas-tree shape, not plants that look like a Christmas tree. I like to get up really close to the plants, and I'm always hitting my head on the lights. I broke a 45 Watt OSRAM already, soon I'll crack my head too. And the leaf burn! Burn a young fan leaf and the scars are still there at flowering. Only aesthetics, but I don't like it.

S

shokdee

Say, Reg, your light bulbs look like Lekise brand. I'm able to identify your grow as OMG!

I bet you Enjoy YOUR smoke !!!

S

shokdee

Time for tea sho'dee

Time for tea sho'dee

opps, sorry Reg, I think I need some sleep. Just so overwhelmed to meet so many good people.

I'm going to take a break, See you all soon.

Shokdee

Andyo

Veteran
micron diamond reflector

micron diamond reflector

Andyo posted a fabo link earlier in case anyone missed it: seasunaquarium. Maybe Andyo can pop in and say a little more: Do they have a well-stocked, physical shop? Is ordering online better? What kind of service do they offer, delivery, and so on. Would be helpful, thanks.

seasunaquarium sells The micron diamond reflector delivered,but id advise collect ! and tank chillers is all they have and pumps there lamps are aquarium so 10k and 20 k not good for plants .
But there are osram hps and mh availble from havells sylvania various electrical wholesale sell micron 400w 8.1k mh and 400w sylvania 4,5 k color
Osram company is here but minimum order is one case ill search for the suplier that deals with them or remember.
Panasonc whisper extract fans up to 400 cu/ft/min silent at many electrical wholesalers one thing you need ac on dry or sealed rooms the humidity is murder in a 4 kw room.

hydroton clay balls in chaing mai.

hydro nutes from me if you order enough lol.A

Last edited:
S

shokdee

Swazi in Thailand - first grow report now online!

Swazi in Thailand - first grow report now online!

Great info Andyo, much appreciated. Is it a total waste of money to get a MH floodlight from, you know, HomePro?

It's full moon madness but I've started my FIRST grow report and a small GALLERY, please visit and leave your comments and suggestions, many thanks shokdee.

S

shokdee

New grow report: Thai in Thailand - my second grow

New grow report: Thai in Thailand - my second grow

It is full moon madness, but I've started a second grow report. Please have a look, thanks Shokdee.

Sawatdee!

Sawatdee!

Hola and aloha to everyone in SEA, fcUK, down under, the altered States, and around the Whirled.

In the aftermath and upon reflection I've opted to slow down my actions, and speed up my re-actions.

We're feeling stronger and more motivated then ever before! Still on the Edge, butter >relocated< Gaia's garden and the Gorilla grow from the Land ov Smells to the Golden Triangle, if you catch my drift...

Overall, we're 110% focused on our original goals and invite you to participate in Spirit and in Person:
> Sanctuary and safe-house
> Low key, cannabis research & public relations center
> Top-secret skunkworks
> Gorilla grows

Looking forward to interacting with all my "old" friends and making many "new" ones, hee hee.

$hokdee

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sending positive thoughts and good wishes to Gypsy, his family and close friends
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
+ Good buds stick together
+ Keep the ball rolling
+ Vaporize the bad karma
+ Time to grow up
++++++++++++++