What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello from NYS north country

Welcome My Friend I am in NY at 42.8 at the edge of the Adirondacks

I am an outside grower working inside now getting ready for our short season

hopefully no smoke this June it was cold and damp last one

all the best and grow well

S_M
Thanks! Love the adk region. I grew up on the north end of park up near plattsburgh. I was just thinking about getting started for the season. How long do you typically veg before planting outside?

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
How long do you typically veg before planting outside?

started late this year :( end of January, most of the time I keep mine over the winter

right now I am pushing them to fill a 7 gallon pot up with roots

DSCN7025x.jpg

what i like to put out the First of May

all the best and grow well

S_M

As I read it, the Board approved it but -- before finalizing it, is allowing 60 days for comments. That means it will be finalized on April 16, 2024. Rather than June.
Correction: 60 days from February 16, which is the 17th. Goofy February calendar. That short/extra day month should have been December not February. Will be interesting to see what penalties are applied around the state to someone with say, 16 plants.

jroadytoady

Correction: 60 days from February 16, which is the 17th. Goofy February calendar. That short/extra day month should have been December not February. Will be interesting to see what penalties are applied around the state to someone with say, 16 plants.

They can't or won't even shut down the unlicensed shops so I doubt these plant numbers mean anything for most situations. But like you say, it will be interesting.