What's new

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

cat im lazy and dident read a bunch of pages but did you already run the adubb ? curious as just got it and really dident care for the dt7 for vert screens, info needed ?

Im on my 2nd run with it. Your right about DT7, it doesnt really fill up a vert screen like i was hoping. But the Adub is a beast. Not the biggest buds but many many many of them from the base to the tip. I still need to get it dialed in, but im liking it so far.

Grizz

Veteran
thats what i needed to know, i found a plant that i made last year that will fill a screen fast and the buds are nice and a all around winner, want to see how the adubb compares to it

Here ya go Josey. Adub wall. The summer temps had been creepin up so I switched out the 2 1k's and put 2 600's. Now temps are keeping at 80-83.
006-3.jpg

green crack wall
005-1.jpg

Veggers... lovin the GH!
004-6.jpg

here ya go hydrosun...LVPK, these were defoliated 2 days ago.
002-7.jpg

And a straw DD that popped a root! this might be the only survivor.
008-5.jpg

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looking super green and healthy! You are really starting to dial things in. I can't wait to see them explode in flower!

:joint:

Grizz

Veteran
nice cat, looks like she fills the screen up good, what kind of yield per plant did you pull ?

D

DHF

Try and upload those pics to the site for this old ass Bro.......I wanna see da bitches too.....and....

GH juice is your friend as long as yas run low ppm`s across the board....simple adjustments of NPK is as easy as droppin Grow then lowerin Micro and addin back more Bloom ta keep consistent ppm`s for the plants from veg through end of stretch on into end of cycle...simple..... babyshit....

My silicablast for stemwall strength raised ph and added extra K from the potassium silicate to up ppm`s minimally but well worth the addition from many many yrs of usin it , but that`s all I ran besides SM-90 in fast hydro , and then Cal-Mag + in coco....

Less is more....bet on it....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:......

bobblehead

Veteran
The chem D and USD didn't make it? Wouldn't surprise me one bit about the chem D... I just might go ahead and copy your cloners... Your veg is always so healthy!

Looking super green and healthy! You are really starting to dial things in. I can't wait to see them explode in flower!

:joint:

Thanks man!...3 more weeks before they go in. Your right there gonna be big. The adubs in the back (veg pics) i wasnt planning on flowering those, but decided to keep them around until the clones i took from them a week ago sprout. So if they do and have vigor then they will be replaced with smaller clones with a couple week veg.

Try and upload those pics to the site for this old ass Bro.......I wanna see da bitches too.....and....

GH juice is your friend as long as yas run low ppm`s across the board....simple adjustments of NPK is as easy as droppin Grow then lowerin Micro and addin back more Bloom ta keep consistent ppm`s for the plants from veg through end of stretch on into end of cycle...simple..... babyshit....

My silicablast for stemwall strength raised ph and added extra K from the potassium silicate to up ppm`s minimally but well worth the addition from many many yrs of usin it , but that`s all I ran besides SM-90 in fast hydro , and then Cal-Mag + in coco....

Less is more....bet on it....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:......

I will try again fred... it must be saturday mornings or something cause it worked fine the other day?

Yea im excited about the GH nutes.

Im gonna run the GH, silica, calmag, sm-90, drip clean. And maybe kool bloom.

The chem D and USD didn't make it? Wouldn't surprise me one bit about the chem D... I just might go ahead and copy your cloners... Your veg is always so healthy!

Theres still hope.. some of them look really tore up.. but ive seen them come back looking worse. Time will tell.

D

DHF

I will try again fred... it must be saturday mornings or something cause it worked fine the other day?

Yea im excited about the GH nutes.

Im gonna run the GH, silica, calmag, sm-90, drip clean. And maybe kool bloom.
Never needed Cal/Mag till I ran coco , so maybe yas can drop it without ill effects and increased N from the calcium nitrate......but...

Be careful with the koolbloom cuz powdered and the liquid are as different as daylight and dark in concentrations and ....

Only time I ever tried it was the liquid gifted from a growbro that swore by the shit , and it burned my bitches up in fast hydro to the point of flushin and drainin the main rez with 325 gals of juice down the drain for both flip rooms but I digress.....

Anyways....Handle it Bro....I know you will....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

Mister_D

Veteran
Nice Job Buddy! :biggrin: I agree with freds, drop the cal/mag and koolbloom. If you want to do PK spikes just add more of the bloom you already have ;).

Thanks guys...I tried again fred...dam site wont let me !! :tumbleweed:

Mr D... your gonna hate me...but im going with the 26 seer 12000btu LG.

That kinda efficiency is too hard to pass up. Im really appreciate you taking the time to do the install tutorial..its gonna help bigtime!

E

ekomsi

I cant remember how many lights and racks you run.

I may be wrong but 26 seer wont mean much unless the A/c is sized properly ie oversized is always better with inverter technology b/c the a/c runs at different power needed to keep the temps proper.

So if 12000btu is not enough cooling power the 26 seer wont save you much money. It would have been nice to get a 26 seer 36,000BTU a/c instead of my 16 seer unit

I will never have more then 2 1k's or 3 600's. the room is 8x8x10. Will also have the dehumidifier. And the water cooled co2 generator will be ducted through the wall with minimal heat. On paper the 12 is a perfect match. Ive been speaking to Elvme, hes got tons of experience in mini splits. And he assured me that the 12 is gonna be more then enough.

But again ....here we go again...what to do????

D

DHF

Evlme`s further down in Hell than I am Bro , so if he condones and suggests ANYTHING for environmental control.........Take it to the bank......

Good luck...DHF....:ying:.....

I keep waffleing back and forth....the 18000btu 19 seer is actually cheaper by a couple hundred dollars.

But like i said the 26 seer 12000btu will be ultra efficient.

Mister_D

Veteran
FHC - Like I told you before 12k will be enough, but the 18k will work much less and therefore last longer :biggrin:. Do whatever feels right for you though. Most of my tutorial should be principally usefull for installing all mini splits.

Latest posts

Latest posts